You are near yet beyond reach

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

You are near yet beyond reach

Chapter Thirty Two

 

One week had passed. Chanyeol and Alice still have these bickering moments even in buying potato chips, Alice questioning Chanyeol being a gentleman. Chanyeol asking Alice why does needs to put little make-up.

“I can’t imagine them how they looked like way back in Singapore.” Baekhyun said as he sips his drink.

They are staying in the cafeteria waiting for the other guys so that they can visit Sehun from hospital again. Starting the moment of that little incident, Hanna is having awkward terms with Sehun. Everyone from the group seemed to know it, they keep on telling Hanna that it’s not her fault and it’s only an accident.

“Your pizza, madam.” Kris placed the plate of pizza in front of Hanna. It’s been good that Kris and Hanna are now in good terms. Since Alice is always with Chanyeol after class, they seemed to forgot about Hanna. The two of them are left with no choice but to be together most of times. At first, they fight at simple things but at the short span of time, they somehow get each other’s attitude. “Thank You Kris.” Hanna smiled.

He sits beside and looked at Hanna’s face. She’s just staring at the food that he bought. “What’s with the down face?”

“Nothing Kris, where are the others?” Hanna gave Kris a small smile as she looked at the big doors of the cafeteria.

“They are on their way.” Baekhyun replied.

“Hey!” Alice yelled at Chanyeol which grabbed the attention of the three. “What?” Chanyeol looked her with an irritated look.

“Who told you to look at my tablet, mister?”

“Why? I am just checking something in the internet!” Chanyeol said defensively.

Alice snatch the tablet away and saw that Chanyeol take a couple of pictures of himself. “Why did you put virus in my tablet?!”

“What virus? I didn’t download anything from the net yet!”

“What a slow elf.” Alice rolled her eyes. “Next time that you will be taking pictures of yourself please show your breathtaking smile please and don’t pout. And also don’t pose some rebel pose. A peace sign is better to look at, Park Chanyeol. And also don’ttakeapicturelikeagirlsinceit’snotnicetolook---“

Chanyeol place a finger in her lips. “You speak like a hen Alice.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun was out from the hospital after three days of Hanna’s visit with everyone else. He is happy that he saw Hanna once again but he feels sad at the same time. She’s so near to me but she seems to be so far. He said in his thought as he sits inside the doctor’s clinic. He is not paying attention to the doctor since his father would be explaining it to him in an easier way like he used to do.

He can still remember how Hanna and Kris had become close. Majority of his class is with Hanna and Kris, and he doesn’t know what to do once he enters the classroom once again.

“He got a fracture as you know Doctor Oh. I am recommending that he needs to take one week rest. To have a fast recovery from the accident, he should take his medicines on time and he is not allowed to do sports for the mean time…” the doctor explains.

After a couple of minutes, Doctor Oh and Sehun went out of the hospital. A black van stop in front of the hospital and Sehun enter the van. His father was left in the hospital since he is still on duty. “Don’t forget your medicine Sehun. I called Luhan to take care of you since your grandmother is not yet coming in the mansion.”

Sehun nod at his father as he close the door of the van

Sehun reach the mansion for twenty minutes. He saw the boys in the living room downstairs watching a movie.

“Sehun! You’re back!” the other maknae greeted as he puts his hand at Sehun’s shoulder.

“Popcorns!” Hanna approach.

Sehun turn his gaze to Hanna. Their eyes looked on each other’s gaze. Same thing is running inside their minds. You are near yet beyond reach.

As Minji came out from one of the halls with drinks, she noticed that Hanna and Sehun are lock with each other’s gaze. She looked at the rest of the boys and they also saw the same thing. Everyone knew that they are not in the same terms as before. She stepped in the scene and broke the tension. “Guys, here are the drinks!”

Sehun and Hanna broke the contact. Hanna placed the popcorns in the table. “I am going to my room.” Sehun said coldly and went upstairs.

Hanna watched Sehun going upstairs. Her heart was somehow crashed. All of a sudden, why can’t I reach you?

Alice was back from the bathroom and saw Hanna’s face gloomy. “Hanna, can I talk to you for a moment?”

Hanna smiled to Alice and they made their way out of the living room. Minji followed them as they reach the gardens.

 

Sehun entered his room with his heart beating hard. He can’t imagine that he talk in front of Hanna with coldness in his tone. It’s been a week after the accident. He knew that Hanna is blaming herself of what had happened to him. Every time they visit him in the hospital he knew that something’s wrong with her movements. Whenever they met each other’s gaze on the hospital, Hanna is the first one who will look away.

He sighed and opened his cabinet again. He pulled out the box where Hanna’s pink hanky is kept. “Why do I feel that you are so far from me? Why are you being distant from Hanna? Is this still because of the accident? It’s not your fault Hanna. It’s not…”

“Hyung?” someone entered his room. Sehun closed the box and tossed it back to the cabinet. He turned around and saw Luhan sitting in his bed.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Obviously, I am here to take care of you.”

“But—“

Luhan look at Sehun and smirk. “I saw it Sehun. I know you are wondering why Hanna is being distant to you.” He stands up and walked to the balcony of his room. He saw the girls making their way in the heart of the garden. Sehun followed Luhan and saw Hanna first.

“Hanna is just afraid you know.” Luhan open the topic as he watch the girls sit on the grass. “She is just afraid that you are not going to be fine. She is afraid that maybe your father will be sad.”

Sehun remained silent. Like Luhan, he is just watching the girls having a small talk. “Hanna cared for you but she don’t know how will show it to you. She wants to take of you during the time that you are confined in the hospital but she doesn’t have any idea on how to do it.”

 

The three girls reached the heart of the garden. Little thing Hanna don’t know that Sehun and Luhan is at the balcony watching them. Since Alice wants to have a talk to Hanna she didn’t mention about the two boys.

“What’s bothering you?” Alice asked as she sits in the grass.

“Nothing.”

Minji rolled her eyes. “You are lying. It’s only the three of us here Hanna, you can share things that are bothering you.”

Hanna sighed. Minji got a point. You can’t keep all the things inside you. “I am just worried about Sehun.”

“We all know that dear,” Alice place a hand on Hanna’s shoulder. “But staying away from Sehun doesn’t do any good. Sehun don’t know what to do with you being distant. Sehun is a guy who doesn’t know how to interact with girls. You know that he grew up without a mom, he grow up with those guys.”

“Don’t blame yourself on what had happened to him. He said that it’s an accident. He’s physically fine Hanna. Sehun is recovering physically but deep inside he’s not. Sehun is worried about you.” Minji nodded.

“He is?”  Hanna asked Minji. Her eyes are like a fragile glass Minji thought and she hold Hanna’s hand and squeezed it. “I guess you should talk to him now.”

Alice stands up and the two girls followed. Together, they walked back to the mansion. The guys didn’t seem to notice them as they enter. Luhan is going downstairs when he saw Hanna walking opposite her direction with her head down.

He jogged downstairs and stop in front of Hanna. Hanna tilted her head for she thought its Sehun but its Luhan. He placed his hands in her shoulder and gave her meek smile. “Smile little girl, that guy has big a heart especially for you.” He pats Hanna’s head and ran downstairs and seat between Tao and Kris.

 

 

----

Little drama. Lalalalalalalala. Wahahaha.

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSSSSSS. :)))))))))))))

 

Yiie. My birthday is near. My so-called pre-debut birthday hahaha.