A puzzle to be finished

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

A puzzle to be finished

Chapter Thirty one

It’s Christmas vacation for all the students of Seoul National Highschool but for Eunjin, it’s a big no. She had traveling back and forth to China, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and other neighboring southern part of Asia. It’s not a vacation that we are imagining since she is one of the guests of every prestigious events of parent’s business.

“Where on Earth does Christmas vacation exist, Cindy-ah?” Eunjin asked as they made their to their own hotel rooms.

“North Pole?” Cindy replied as she stops at her room.

“I guess I need to go there. These business events drained all my beauty cells.” Eunjin chuckled. As she swipe her card.

“Don’t forget to about me.” Cindy opened her door. “See you later evening again!” She blew a kiss and closed her door.

Eunjin shook her head and enter her own room. She saw the notebook on her bed but she didn’t feel to read it now since she’s tired from that escapade with Cindy in Hongkong. As she takes her sit in her in her king-size bed. She open the notebook from where she ended and notice that it’s about to end soon. “Hmm, how wonder how many more pages?”

Eunjin count the pages and look at the last page of the notebook.

It should have been Unfinished Love Story but I realize that a love story can’t reach the word unfinished even death can’t finish one love story. I am going to call this story of mine as UNPUBLISHED. Wondering why? The word unpublished is much better than unfinished. I first thought that unpublished is like a story that should find its own fairytale ending. I do believe in happy endings. I think it’s not in my own hands to continue this story. After all what had happened in my past, I think of waiting for my fairy godmother for some magic of hers. Is it bad for an adult like me to think of fairytales? I guess not. I know you too were once trance by fairytales. Like the royal wedding in England, I am dreaming of that too. With Yohan as my ring bearer and Myungsoo as my best man I am the luckiest bride to be…

It’s been ten long years I went back here to this house but I am not going to take this notebook. My love story isn’t that tragic like Romeo and Juliet, it’s not like Bella and Edward’s love story. It’s my own story. It’s similar to Nicholas Spark’s the notebook but I don’t have its happy ending, yet.

I don’t know if someone will ever find this notebook but I am hoping that someone can find this. I hope that you would be my fairy godmother…

It’s been ten long years, now I am back here in Korea I have no idea if he ever came back here. If you know him, can you tell him how much I love him? Can you tell him that after we separate ways ten years ago I am still holding a promise?

 

Yours truly,

Lee Hanna (Nana)
                December 30, 2023

“Last twenty five pages and what? She wrote it two years ago??” Eunjin was shocked seeing the small date under her name. “The name Nana, Myungsoo seems to be so familiar.” She tapped her fingers as she remembered something.

Without saying a word, she ran outside and knocked at Cindy’s door. “Cindy-ah! Open the door!” Eunjin yelled. She knocks continuously as some person passed by. “sshh,” the man said.

“Mianhamnida ajhussi!” Eunjin bowed nervously as Cindy open her door. She just finished taking a bath; her facial expression seems to be annoyed.

“Yah! I was just like ten minutes in the bath tub and you will just--“ Eunjin cut her off and push her inside her room.

“Now before you complain about your bubble bath tub thing…”

“Wait how did you—“

“Let’s me finish before you complain arraso?” Eunjin said impatiently. “Now let me tell you this Cindy, this notebook is about to finish okay? I have read something at the last page of this notebook. Check this out.” Eunjin said as she open the notebook in a hurry.

Cindy sits in her bed as she read the note. After few minutes, Cindy looked at Eunjin who is sitting beside her. “Am I thinking the same thing as you?” Cindy asked.

“I guess? Let’s spill it together.” Eunjin shrugged.

“Five.” Cindy started counting.

“Four.” Eujin continued.

“Three.”

“Two.”

“One.”

“Lee Myungsoo is our/your Myungsoo here?” Both of them asked the same question but Cindy said, ‘your’.

“Wait, I met her sister. Her name is Nana.” Eunjin added.

“So you mean…” Cindy said as she tries to fixed puzzle. “I mean, you mean, WE mean that it’s a small world!” Cindy clapped her hands. “Now, finished that story, I am getting curious of what’s the matter with her past and she’s waiting for someone. Who is that anyways?”

“I have no idea. The last parts where I stop is about Chanyeol and Alice getting back together and yes, Sehun was hurt when she pulled down Hanna. I guess some chemistry is just starting.” Eunjin stated.

“Eh?” Cindy raised her voice.

“By the way, you told me before about your cousin, Baekhyun. What are you going to say about him again?” Eunjin changed the topic.

“Ahh! Good thing you put that topic. He is here in Hongkong, he would be attending the event tonight. You will meet him tonight.” Cindy smiled and she stood up. “Now, get out of my room because I need to continue my bubble bath and please take a bath already it’s three in the afternoon and you…”

“You what?”

“Smell bad.” Cindy grins at her and put out a peace sign. “No offense.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its quarter to seven already as Eunjin and Cindy reached the pavilion of the hotel. “Now, where are my parents?” Eunjin asked as she stretched her neck as they walk between some groups of investors.

“Doing great at the party?” An investor approached.

“Oh hi Mr….” Cindy pulled Hanna secretly as she gave him a fake smile.

“Harry Schofield.” He put out his hand for a handshake.

“Oh, hello Harry,” she replied in English not mentioning his surname because she didn’t understand. “I’m Byun Cindy and the girl beside me is Lee Hanna.”

As she heard her name she smiled at him. “Hey,” she waved a little. “I guess my friend and I needs to leave you here since…err my parents are waiting somewhere here. Nice to meet you,” Hanna bowed at the British investor and pulled Cindy.

“Hey, that’s kinda rude!” Cindy whispered in Korean.

“I don’t care. They’ll just talk like bullsh*t about companies and everything which I don’t understand a single thing.” Eunjin rolled her eyes.

“But he’s hot!”

Eunjin stop for a while and look at Cindy. “Whatever Cindy, he’s such a nerdy business guy. Now, you can go back to him and flirt---“

“Who are you flirting too Cindy?” someone asked from their backs.

Cindy grabs Eunjin’s hand and hold tightly, muttering silent words to Eunjin but she didn’t understand a single thing. They didn’t realize that the guy is now standing in their front.

“Hello ladies,” he winked.

Eunjin turn her head to the guy and smiled at him. “H-hi?”

The guy smiled at Eunjin and look at Cindy. “Is my fiancé not going to say hi at me?”

Eunjin crunched her eyebrows a little. Fiancé? Cindy is already engaged with this freak? Eunjin composed herself and showed a pleasant expression at the guy. “Now, Mr…”

“Hwang Minhyun.” The guy answered.

“Ah yes, Mr. Minhyun, can you excuse us for a while because our parents needs us.”

“Can I have a moment with my fiancé first?” the Minhyun guy asked Eunjin.

Eunjin look at Cindy as if she’s saying you-is-this-freak look. Cindy frowned a bit and turned her gaze back to the guy. “Uhm, Minhyun-ah, can I have with you after the party? Our parents do---“

“Cousin?” someone called.

“Baekhyun-ah?” Cindy looked at her side.

Cindy gave Baekhyun a big smile and face Minhyun again. “My cousin is here. See you later.” Cindy waved at her and pushed Baekhyun and Eunjin at the side of the pavilion.

“Save by the bell.” Cindy exhaled as a waiter pass by them and offered them a drink.

“Now you owe me an explanation. Who is that gangster?” Eunjin sips a drink.

Cindy almost spit her drink as Eunjin describe her fiancé as a gangster. “I will tell you everything after the party because there’s something more important than that guy.”

Cindy looked at Baekhyun and gave him a hug. “Did you receive my gift oppa?”

“Yes. I’d love your chuzzle gift.” Baekhyun patted Cindy’s hair.

“Ha! I won!” Eunjin giggled like a kid.

“Whatever Eunjin,” Cindy rolled her eyes. “Now before we forgot this important agenda of us. Baekhyun-ah this is Lee Hanna. Daughter of one of the latest investors of Samsung and she’s the girl that I have been sharing it to you for months and for you Hanna, this Byun Baekhyun, my cousin.”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran out of who will be Cindy's fiance so I am introducing to you Hwang Minhyun from Nuest. I plan it from B.A.P or Infinite but I have Daehyun and Myungsoo here so I set aside of that idea. It should have been Myungsoo but I am tired of love triangles so I just put another character.

 

ATLAST,  I put Baekhyun in the present time of this story! :)) Wahahaha Kawaaii year 2025! :)  I can't help but to laugh here :))

 

Oopps. Haven't I mention? Yes the notebook is about to finish. I wonder what had happened to her love story. Hehehe. I have a plot here in my mind. Don't hate me guys of what will I do to one of our main characters here :)))

 

P.S  THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBS