Who is him to her?

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

Who is to him to her?

Chapter Twenty One

 

Eunjin spend her afternoon staying in the library, though she brought the notebook with her she don’t have the confidence to read. She sits in the desk beside the window, she’s watching the students playing football in the field and she didn’t notice that a guy entered the library.

“Chocolate drink for you,” he said in blissfully.

Eunjin tilted her head and saw Myungsoo sitting in front of her. “What are doing here?”

“Cindy told me that you’ve been staying after our lunch break.”

“And so? What’s the matter?”

“I got worried because you get a slip from our teacher that you will not attend her class because of me.”

Eunjin chuckled at the worried Myungsoo. She stands a little and leans on the table. “Yah, dream on Myungsoo-ah. I will never ever do that.” She disarranged his hair and went back to her seat.

Myungsoo exhaled and smiled at Eunjin shyly. “Eh if you won’t mind what’s bothering you?”

Eunjin didn’t respond but she pushes the notebook to him. “It’s because of that book.”

“And?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

“And Cindy said that this story is true to life one.”

“What’s matter with it?”

“It’s like I am invading someone’s life because of this book,”

“Are you sure of it?”

“No.”

“Then you are not invading the privacy of the person there,” Myungsoo stand and pat Eunjin’s head. “Whatever that notebook contains don’t be affected it. If Cindy said that it’s true to life story, you can’t do anything because it happened in the past.”

“But the title…” Eunjin said and Myungsoo look at the title. “Sounds mysterious, the title is giving a cliffhanger.” Myungsoo crunched his eyebrows. “Something is odd with the handwriting if you stare at it. The letters are written in a nice but shaky manner. I guess the author is a hurry writing the title. Yeah, I guess, I don’t see any initials.”

Eunjin realize that Myungsoo is right. She didn’t even notice the handwriting before. Myungsoo turn his gaze on the serious Eunjin. He smiled and taps her forehead. “Wrinkles Ms. Park, do you want to go home? It’s dismissal by the ways.”

“Jinjja?” Eunjin stand up and put the notebook in her bag. She grabs the chocolate drink and pulled Myungsoo by the hand.

Eunjin was about to ride a bus with Myungsoo when she remembered something. “Myungsoo-ah go ahead, I will be going somewhere else.”

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Secret, go ahead I can manage,” Eunjin smiled at him as he went inside the bus.

Eunjin pulled out her phone and called Soohyun. “Soohyun-ah where are you?”

“Supermarket Eunjin, wae?”

“Wait for me, arasso?” and she hung up immediately.

From the bus stop, she ran to the supermarket which is five blocks away. She was about to enter the supermarket when she bump into someone and she fall in her . “Ouch,” she said.

“Are you okay miss?” a deep voice approach her. She looked up and saw a tall man who is like in his thirties. His blonde hair covers his face and she didn’t have a time to look at the man’s features. Eunjin accept his hand and stand up. “Mianhamnida Ajhussi.”

“I’m sorry too. I am not looking in my way.” He said and smiled at her. Eunjin saw the man’s features. He is handsome that is her first impression, his smile is genuine that Eunjin smiled too. She looks at his clothes, he is just wearing a long sleeve shirt and blue pants pants. He is like a model, she thought.

Eunjin smiled at him and he nods at her to get inside. As they enter, Eunjin spotted Soohyun who finish buying groceries. “Soohyun-ah hand me those bags.”

“But miss, it’s not your job to carry this all.” Soohyun frowns. Eunjin throw a say-miss-and-I-will-cut-your-hair look at Soohyun. The man smirked at this two and grabs the plastics from them. “I will help the both of you, where do you live by the way?”

Before Eunjin can protest Soohyun answered it. Kris smiled, “I see, one of the residents in the rich town?”

“Andwae!” Eunjin said as the man went and Soohyun pulled Eunjin. As they went out the supermarket, Eunjin pulled Soohyun to a stop. “Yah, why are you so polite that man?”

“And why are with him at the first place?” she fired back.

“I bump at him and he helped me to stand, that’s all, it’s so happen that both of us will go the supermarket and I saw you.”

“Okay, do you even know is he?”

“No.”

“Poor girl, be lucky that you bump on him.” Soohyun pulled Eunjin and they hop in the car. Not long enough, they reach the second house of Eunjin. “This is not our house Soohyun,”

“It is your house miss, your father ask me to bought foods here since it’s the second week of the month.” Soohyun said as she step out of the car and wait for Eunjin

“For?”

She closes the door and grab the groceries from the man. “Like your parents are not staying here,”

“Thank you ajhussi,” both of them bowed.

“See you around girls. I live a couple of blocks here and I didn’t know that we have a new resident here. By the way I am Kevin Wu.”

“Wu?” Eunjin asked.

He nods and enters his car and drive away. Soohyun and Eunjin entered the mansion. Butler Ahn grabs the groceries from them and Eunjin caught Butler Ahn’s glare at Soohyun. “Don’t worry Butler Ahn, I want to help this girl.  She’s like a zombie carrying stuffs in the supermarket.”

“Alright miss by the way who is the man I saw a moment ago?”

“His name is Kevin Wu. Do know him?”

“Ah yes miss. One of the Wu’s, Chinese investors of Samsung too,”

Eunjin seems to be not satisfied about the answer but she just go with it. She went upstairs and decided that she’ll just follow Cindy and Myungsoo’s advice this notebook will not bite her after all.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The pictorial is being held in the theatre building. Since it is near the beautiful landscape of the school it is the perfect place to have the pictorial. Hanna came to the building with rest at ten in the morning and they are all grab the make-up artist. Taeyeon came to the building too with the other judge. She’s the judge here and Hanna didn’t get nervous seeing hr\ere at the venue.

After an hour the girls are ask to change and it’s the boy’s turn for the make-up stuff which will take few minutes.

After two hours of preparation, all of them turn into different look, no one’s left out and everyone is standing out with their own look. Well, that’s the power of make-up after all

The boys are asked to go for the pictorial first. There’s a guy wearing nerdy glasses, the other one is wearing a sweater and pants, Kris is wearing a simple tuck-in blue long sleeves which is folded until to his biceps with matching white pants. He looks stunning in his simple attire. Sehun is wearing a simple polo shirt with some stripes in his clothes. Like Kris he is wearing simple attire and he is stunning too.

Hanna guessed that it’s the power of trusting Taeyeon’s taste and yourself because that’s the one you can see with the two boys. Both of them are in the pictorial and they are like models and Hanna can’t help stare at them. Amazing, that’s what Hanna can say.

It’s the girl’s turn and the boys turn to watch the girls. Since there are twenty-five girls around Hanna got to be the 20th. The first five girls have similar clothings, cool tops and shorts, cool tops and maong pants. Some of the later part of the girls wears dress like her. It’s like ulzzangs are here.

Hanna is wearing white sando-styled tops with her layered white skirt. Before her turn, she ran to the dressing room and pulled out her pink jacket. When the photographer call for her she ran outside and the make-up artist frown a bit and make some touching.

Kris raised an eyebrow and Sehun seem to be shock but he smiled to Hanna. Hanna looked at Taeyeon in her eyes saying, this is me. Taeyeon nod at her with a smile on her face. Didn’t she know the photographer took a picture of her walking and Hanna turn her gaze. “I got your perfect spot.” He said.

Hanna stands in front of the camera and everyone. She looked at Taeyeon first since she got nervous. It’s her first time to be engaged at this pictorial. She just gave her an assuring smile. The same smile that she gave when they are in the shop. Hanna smiled at her again the camera click once again, “Hmm, I like you.” He said and the other crew agrees at the clueless Hanna. “Last three,”

Hanna put her hand inside the pocket of her jacket and looks at the camera to smile but the camera click ahead of her again. Do they know the word wait?  She frowns at the photographer and she’s about to say something when photographer thought that it’s the pose of hers and click right away. Taeyeon notice that Hanna’s uncomfortable moment in the spot of the camera but she likes it. It will appear natural when it is printed. “Last one,” the photographer said. The wind blew a bit and Hanna’s hair fly a bit and some hair touch her face. She pinned with her hand and smiled at the camera with in her mind saying, this is Hanna and the camera click.

Sehun and Taeyeon give her thumbs up. Other girls clapped for her since they know that everything here is first time for Hanna. “Good job Hanna!” other one said.

“Thank you,” Hanna said.

“You look like human today.” Kris said flatly. “Better than your witch look.”

Hanna rolled her eyes and sit at one of the chairs. After a long time, the pictorial is over and they are excuse from their classes. Hanna is about to go home when someone called her, “Hanna!”

“Sehun-ah,” Hanna said.

“You want to come with me?”

“Where?”

Sehun scratch his nape and said, “At home.”

Hanna nod at him since she remembered that she made a promise to Dr. oh. She grabs her things and wave to everyone. Kris was left with her sister since they would be going somewhere but inside Kris, he wants to get that afternoon with Hanna who is even prettier and more natural in front of the camera during those moments. He shook his head as he realizes that Hanna is invading his mind. She’s polluting my mind. That witch is using some witchcraft.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy to gain subs :)) I have 22 subs as of now and I am very happy to have them. Thank you dear subscribers :)) I am hoping to have 50+ subs but I am not wishing to have thousands maybe when my birthday is near haha! I am daydreaming here!

Ah yes! I change my username from pretenditsyou to stick_oLoveEXO That's my twitter username. It should be stick_oLoveKPOP but my hand fly fast over the keyboard and click enter. Bye 250karmas. 

Anyways, as a gift I will share a learning that I learned from my first week of semester. I learned this from my psychology class. One of the favorites already! :)) So here it is,

There is no such thing as Destiny. Everything in this world is a matter of Choice.

In other words, Life is a matter of choice and Destiny doesn't really exist. :))) I can share a story if you want it too. Hehehe :)

Anyways, thank you for reading guys :))))  LALALOVEEEEEEE :X