My heart beats only for him

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

My heart beats only for him

Chapter Twenty-Nine

 

“Chanyeol and Alice have arrived!”

All of them stop in all the things that they are doing. Even Tao’s attempt to do his aegyo on Kris was paused. They all make their way to the garden like a ninja. As they reached the garden, they all separated ways; some went near the place where Alice and Chanyeol are. Some hide behind the bushes. In other words those boys went off to their own ‘hideouts’.

Hanna was left standing; Sehun noticed that in a near distance and he approach Hanna by pulling her hand. “What?” Hanna baffled a bit. “Don’t you like to miss this event?”

“Ani.” Hanna answered. “Then follow me.”

Sehun intertwined his hands with Hanna. His heart is jumping like crazy, holding Hanna’s hand makes him happy already even in that simple gesture.

As they made their way to the best position, Hanna is just staring at her hands; intertwined with Sehun’s. That sudden contact made her heart jump. Sehun’s hand is soft. It’s…it’s…

“Take your sit!” Sehun said and motion Hanna to follow but it seems Hanna didn’t hear it. “Is that Hanna?”

Sehun look back at the scene. He saw that Alice is looking at their direction and before everything come to unexpected ending. He pulled Hanna down.

“Where?” Chanyeol tiltled his head but saw nothing. “Are you putting some kind of joke?”

“NO!” Alice yelled at him. She shifted her weight to her left foot with her hand crossing in front of her chest. “What are you doing here?” she suddenly asked.

“Shouldn’t I ask you back?” Chanyeol asked and Alice rolled her eyes.

“Well, Baekhyun told me that someone is waiting for me here.”

“Hanna said that I am going to find something here.”

Both of them looked at each other and looked away in a millisecond. “I guess I should go.” That’s all Alice can said.   She turned her back to Chanyeol and start walking. Not a distance of three steps, Chanyeol grab her hand. “Wait,”

Alice turned to her back and look at Chanyeol in the eyes. She didn’t say anything but she waited for Chanyeol to speak up.

We almost kissed!

We almost kissed!

We almost kissed!

Those three words keep on ringing inside the minds of Sehun and Hanna. Sehun accidentally pulled Hanna so hard that they almost kissed.

[Flashback]

“Where?” Chanyeol asked.

After Sehun pulled Hanna down, Hanna almost fall flatly on Sehun. Good thing, he is leaning behind the trunk. Hanna’s left hand hit Sehun’s chest hard and when they open their eyes, they realized how small the space they have. Hanna is on top of Sehun. One wrong move too, they are going to kiss.

“I should go,” They heard Alice and her footsteps. “Wait,” they also heard Chanyeol’s soft voice.

“I’m sorry,” both of them said awkwardly. Hanna pulled herself into a sitting position and dust off her clothes. She saw Sehun winced as he pulled himself into a better position.

“Are you alright?”

“I guess, I think got a sprain on my back.” he breathes out heavily.

“I’m sorry. It’s my fault Sehun.” Hanna looked down.

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine. If I didn’t pull you suddenly maybe we didn’t fall in that kind of position.” He says.

“’It’s still my fault.” Hanna said defensively, trying not to sob. Sehun pulled himself closer to Hanna though his chest hurts badly he doesn’t care. He tucked Hanna’s hair behind her ears and cupped her face. “It’s no one’s fault okay? It’s an accident.”

Hanna looked at Sehun and gave him a small smile. Sehun smiled back and pats Hanna’s head. “I guess we are missing some best parts here.”

Hanna chuckled and turned her gaze to Chanyeol and Alice.

[End of Flashback]

“I just want to say sorry Alice.” Chanyeol said to Alice. “I am an irresponsible guy for you way back then. I know I become selfish when I fly back here in Korea on the day of our anniversary. I know that I left you still with unfinished business. I leave in the beach crying alone…”

“I am sorry too Chanyeol.” Alice said as she touched Chanyeol’s face. “I am selfish too Chanyeol. We are both selfish we know that from the very start. We are both possessive Park Chanyeol.” Alice smiled.

“Are you telling me that you are here to forgive me?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, I guess. I guess that’s the thing that Hanna said. I should forgive.” Alice said.

Chanyeol smiled at Alice and hugged her. His giant figure can almost swallow the small figure. “Ace?” Chanyeol called her from behind. “Hmm?”

“What is the status of our relationship?” Chanyeol asked like a five year old.

Alice removed Chanyeol’s hands away from her. She gave Chanyeol a sharp look. “What do you think?”

“Did we…break up?”

“The moment that your airplane set off reminds me that I am already single and ready to mingle with anybody.” Alice smirked and folded her arms in front of her chest.

Chanyeol don’t know what to say back to Alice. So we really break up? So Alice can date somebody else? Did Alice date somebody? “Is someone courting you already?”

“What if I said yes?”

“Then I am going to court you again and make you fall in love with you again. I won’t let a single way for you and that guy meets again…” Chanyeol said proudly. “And…” Chanyeol place his forefinger in her chest. “I’ll make sure that your heart will ONLY be beating for me again.”

Alice smiled at Chanyeol. She remembered the old times with Chanyeol. He said the exact thing when she said she’s dating with someone. He made her heart beat ONLY for him. She ask the boy to stop courting her and the boy accept it. The only difference from now is that, she is not dating somebody else because her heart is still beating the one and only Park Chanyeol.

Alice pulled Chanyeol’s collar and whispered something in his ears. “Then I am only saying this AGAIN Park Chanyeol, my heart is still beating for you no matter what.”

“Is that a yes?” Chanyeol asked.

Alice poke Chanyeol’s forehead painfully. “No but I am saying that you should court me, again.”

“Is that a command?”

“Yes. A command from my heart I am commanding your heart to follow his queen which is my heart.”

 

 

Sorry guys if this is a short update

It is really planned that I am going to end the long bickering of the two here because I need to go back to our main characters here obviously. Haha. that I am already starting. /evil laughs/

Should I say this annoucement? I guess. hmm, OKay. /breathes in/ THERE IS A SURPRISE BLAST HERE. WAHAHAH.That's all. If you can still remember Chapter 27 wherein Cindy said that she has a lead to this love story thingy. Well, that's where it starts. Can you still the mysterious fiance of Cindy. You'll meet him Very soon. I will be on green chapterororoo's for like three chapters then go back to Hanna. :)