Her day

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Her day

Chapter 16

 

Baekhyun pulled Hanna to a restaurant. Chanyeol get pissed off on the Baekhyun hang his arms in his best friend’s shoulders. “Yah! Hands off to my Hannie!” he yelled at Baekhyun. Kris, who just at their backs, followed them inside the restaurant with a small distance. The waiters look at them the three weirdly, Kris let out a sigh, why is he stranded with these three? He shook his head as he remembered if he is with the two maknaes and Luhan, he decided that he’ll just be stuck with these three kids.

Baekhyun sit next to Hanna and Chanyeol sit opposite to Hanna which leaves Kris sitting beside Chanyeol, opposite to Baekhyun. The waiter came to their table and gives them the menus. Hanna’s eyes almost fell out of its socket as she saw the prices and Kris smirked at the priceless expression of Hanna.

“Hannie, what are you going to choose?” Chanyeol asked.

“Choose anything for me, I can’t decide.” She said and handed the menu back to the waiter and faint smile.

Baekhyun notice that Hanna is not that comfortable seeing the prices, “Hanna, don’t worry, it’s our treat.” He winks at her.

“Ah-uh, okay,” was all she said.

“I’ll decide for Hanna,” Kris spoke.

“I was about to say that!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Hanna rolled her eyes and asks the menu once again from the waiter. The waiter handed it back politely to Hanna, she open the menu and search for something that will catch her hungry tummy. “Lobster?”

“Do you like it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Interesting but the price is…” Hanna buffered.

“Don’t worry about it,” Baekhyun said. “Give your best lobster specialty for four please.”

The waiter bowed and went to the counter for the order. “Thank you.” Hanna said.

“No problem, since it’s your birthday.”

The food came easily and they started eating. Hanna ate the lobster as if she’s like eating crabs. The only difference is that the lobster is bigger and tastier. After an hour, they finish eating and Chanyeol pulled Hanna out of the restaurant while Baekhyun and Kris are paying.

“Yah! Where are you going to bring me?” Hanna yelled at him, good thing she is wearing pants or she’ll be having a problem if she’s wearing shorts of skirt in this kind of situation.

“Hyungs know about this, just follow me.” Chanyeol said.

Both of them went out of the mall. They walk down the streets. Hanna realized that this place is familiar to her. They turn to the right then turn to another right and lastly to the left. Hanna can’t remember why it is so familiar. She tries to locate where the mall is and she figure out the reason. This is where she had her best birthday ever with Minji three years ago.

“I know this place,” she said.

‘You do?”

She nods at Chanyeol and said, “I celebrate my birthday here three years ago.” Chanyeol locate where Hanna is looking and realize she’s just looking at the mall. Chanyeol remembered three years ago, it’s one of the most unforgettable events of his life.

“It’s one of the best birthdays I ever had. It’s like I am the luckiest person ever.” Hanna turns her head to Chanyeol and smiled. Chanyeol did the same and titled his head away immediately.

“How I wish I am with you during your birthdays Hannie,” Chanyeol said.

“Why?”

“So I can give you every year a four leaf clover!” he grins at you.

Sometimes, I can’t read what’s running inside the mind of this guy, she thought. “Eh? Didn’t you know that it is very rare to find that clover?”

“Yes and only lucky persons can find it and you know what does it means?”

“What?”

“We are destiny.” Chanyeol proudly says. Hanna rolled her eyes on her funny best friend. “I thank that this is the first time you are with me in my special day.”

“WHY?” Chanyeol asked surprisingly with a frown in his face.

“Oh imagine Channie if you are with me during every year in my birthday I bet you can’t say those cheesy lines of yours.” Hanna put her tongue out.

“Yah!” Chanyeol was kinda pissed off on how Hanna teased. “But I bet if I am always with you on your special day or I am everyday with you, you stop saying, “I love you Channie-oppa! You always make me smile with your cheesy lines!” Chanyeol acted like a fangirl whose voice is just deep.

“Pabo Channie. I will never call you Channie-oppa.” She said teasingly.

“Let’s see,” Chanyeol put his tongue out. “And of course, you should call me Channie-oppa since I am older than you.”

From afar, Baekhyun and Kris are coming on where they are staying. “What did you take so long?” Hanna asked. “Nothing, we thought the both of you are still inside the mall and we look for the both of you.” Baekhyun said as he throws a secret look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just grin at him. “Hey! Hanna said that this is her favorite place!”

“You said that, this is your favorite place?” Baekhyun ask as the four of them sit under the shade of the tree. Hanna nod at him happily and retold her story that she shared with Chanyeol and the other things that Hanna remembered.

Under the tree, the wind blows softly. Some teenagers like them stayed in the bridge and play guitar and some are singing. Along the bridge, the kids are playing in the pond with parents watching them and in front of them, a photo booth stands wherein some are lining. Nice view, Baekhyun thought.

It’s almost five in the afternoon; they had stayed long in the park. Kris’ phone rang and he instantly nods at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “We have something for you.” Kris said as he extends his hand for Hanna.

“I thought this park and the foods are your birthday gift for me?” Hanna asked.

“That is just two, we are three guys here and we will give you our last surprise.” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol put a blindfold mask on Hanna’s face.

 

 

Xiumin and Minji reach the park. “It’s been a long time since I went to the park.” he said flatly.

“Jinjja?” Minji was shocked by the statement.

“Yep, exactly three years ago, I’m with Minah.” Xiumin said as they walk in the park. Flowers in the bush blooms brightly in the rays of the sun in the late afternoon. They went in the bridge and saw teenagers of their ages singing and playing guitar. They stop for a moment but later on Minji join with the teenagers in singing as well as Xiumin since he knows the song-‘acoustic version of Oppa gangnam style’. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWdpl51n0U&feature=related]There’s a box in front of them and Minji put a bill there after they sang. They bowed at them and went to the other part of the bridge. On their left side, a specific place below the three, a table for many people is set. Rose petals scattered all over the grass. Minji remembered that Hanna likes roses. There’s like a mini band set up for the place. Xiumin look at the direction where Minji is looking. There are boys roaming over the place, they are like panicking. Xiumin realize who they are and he immediately pulled Minji.

“Hey!” Minji squealed.

“Just go with me,” Xiumin said cheerfully.

The two maknaes saw Xiumin first and they ran to him. “Hyung!” they called and saw that Xiumin is holding a girl’s hand. Xiumin didn’t realize it until he look at the expression of the maknae.

“Hyung?” Sehun asked as he pointed his hand to Xiumin’s hand.

He let go to Minji’s hand and scratch his nape. “I-uh, guys this is Minji, Hanna’s best friend.”

“Eh?” Tao asked amusingly. “Annyeong! Tao imnida, I’m one of the maknaes!”

Minji thought at Tao is one of the eldest. She thought that the one with a baby face and a blonde hair from a distance is the maknae. She laugh silently to herself and bowed, “Annyeong Tao-sshi, Minji iminda.”

“Uhm, Minji-sshi, we need your help.” Sehun said nervously.

“Sure, what is it?” Minji asked the nervous maknae.

“What is Hanna’s favorite song?”

“How good it be by Lunafly,”

“Okay, thanks!” Sehun said as he bowed. He pulled Tao to come with him. “Why?” he asked. Sehun shot him a look and he got the point easily. They went to Chen and Kyungsoo and talk about some matters.

“Aish, that two,” Xiumin shake his head.

“Why?”

“They are the ones who are always excited for this kind of surprises.” Xiumin said.

“Can I ask another question?”

“Always free to ask.” He titled his head and smiled at her.

“Who plans this surprise? And how did you come with this idea?”

“It’s from Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris.” Xiumin said as he told the story behind this surprise.

After receiving a call from Sehun, Xiumin went to the rooftop of the Seoul University. When he open the door, most of them are there waiting for Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris as they said. Tao is somehow in bad shape since he is hungry. Kai was sitting at the edge of the building waiting for them. He is like in his deep thoughts. Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun reach the rooftop and they didn’t waste any moment to make the discussion any longer.

“We need your help guys,” the maknae said.

“For?” Chen asked.

“Help us to organize a surprise birthday party.” Chanyeol continued.

“A surprise birthday party for Hanna,” Kris said.

Tao who is in bad mood a moment ago was enlightened by this idea. “Kris gege! I want to be in-charge of the overall surprise! *Bbuing bbuing!*

Since Tao used is aegyo too fast and Kris can’t resist it he just agreed with Tao while Sehun and Chanyeol asked the rest to don’t let Tao do all the work. "Ask for something where you want to be designated." he said.

“As you can see all of us have different task. The guy who has a baby face features and a blonde hair is Luhan together with the guy who is in cap with black hair named Chen is in-charge of the band. They are the ones who will be singing too with D.O and Baekhyun. Those three standing beside Sehun is D.O, Baekhyun and Suho they are in-charge of the food and the rest. The two are busy roaming around the place is Lay and Kai they are in-charge of the decorations that you see.” Xiumin explained carefully as he point the names of the nine guys flying all over the place.

“Well, it’s a great job!” Minji can’t say much. She look at everyone, everyone is busy and serious in this surprise party. “Wait, what are your participation as well as Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol?”

“Me? Actually I should be the one in place of Sehun right now. Like Tao’s partner but Chanyeol pulled me this morning and yes I meet you and I have a day with you instead with the three who is…” Xiumin titled his head as he point at the three Chanyeol who is at the left side and Kris on the other side guiding Hanna. “Almost here. Kris and Chanyeol as you can see that’s their job and I should be there I mean Sehun.” He grins. “The party is about to start let’s go.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU AGAIINN! :))))))))))))))))) 

I love that version of Oppa gangnam style. :)