Horrible Witch

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Horrible Witch

Chapter THREE

 

 

“Annyeong Haseoyo, chonun Lee Hanna imnida.”

I ran back to back seat beside this blonde guy of course I didn’t dare to take a second glance at him. “Next.” The professor said. That guy beside me walk in front, I heard silent shrieks and giggles when he walk in the front. “Annyeong Haseoyo, chonun Wu Fan imnida. You can call me Kris,” his deep voice echoed at the four corners of the classroom.

He walks back to his seat smirking at me. I rolled my eyes back to the professor as he start giving little introduction about our subject course. “I saw you,”

“You do.” Idiot, we are classmates SLASH temporary seatmates. You can literally see me. “I saw you looking at me with interest when I was talking in front,” he said.

“What the—it doesn’t mean that I’m interest. I just show respect when a person is talking in front.”

“Really?” he said in a amuse tone. “Why are you not looking at our professor now and you are looking at me?”

I throw a death glare back at him and titled my head back to the professor. “And now, get your index cards and write your name, course, subject and time schedule beside it, your contact number, address, school you graduated and your parent’s name and their number.”

I get my index card and write all the necessary information in silence. After few moments, I am done and from the corner of my eye, I see Kris staring at me. “What are you staring at?”

“You,”

“Do I look like a goddess for you stare at me every time?”

He smiled at my question, “No, but you look like a horrible witch.”

My jaw dropped when I heard it. It’s the first time that someone said that. I immediately close my mouth and regain my irritating mood beside him. If only Minji is here I bet this guy is deaf from my seatmate’s amplified voice.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Does it matter to you?”

Our professor dismissed us early. They said its usual in college that your professors dismissed you early at the first day but for the next meeting ‘real’ class is about to start. I put out my phone as I walk through the corridors alone. No messages, I let out a sigh.

“What’s with the heavy sigh?” you heard a deep voice from your back.

I stop dead at my spot. Am I hearing Kris’ voice? No you’re just hallucinating. I shake my head and start walking down the third floor. I heard footsteps as I went down. I walk through the corridors of the third floor and press the elevator button.

I tap my foot at the floor as I’m waiting for the elevator to open. After few moments of waiting, the elevator came to life I was about to step in when a guy step out of the elevator first. I waited for him to get out before I push my way inside.

“Wait,” the guy said at me.

“De?” I asked him politely.

“Your hanky, miss.” he said as he hand my hanky back.

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed and went inside the elevator. I bump on the tall figure as the elevator door close. “Mianhe,” I said.

“Why do you keep on bumping me?” he asked coolly.

I look up at the tall figure and realized who it is, “Oh well, I guess you’ve got some magnet inside your body Mr. Wu.”

He pulled a small smile in his face, “Where are you going anyway?”

I tap my chin as I think of the best answer, “Somewhere away from your tall shadow” the elevator open at the ground floor and I step out first. I didn’t look back at Kris as I made my way out of my building. I grin as I walk through the pavement of the building. “Aja!” I pump my hand in the air, I somehow get my shadow away from the guy.

“Ouch!” a voice said.

The smile painted in my face vanishes as I turn to face the voice. “Mianhamnida,” I bowed. “Gwenchanayo?”

“I guess, you’re too strong for a girl like you…” he said.

I smiled shyly at his response. “And miss be careful next time,”

“Ara. Arasso.” I grin at him and bowed as I left the guy alone.

The girl walk away immediately, I am standing all alone waiting for my hyungs. I sharp memory came inside my mind as the girl turn around the corner with her smile plastered in her face. That girl reminds of me of someone way back I was young…

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm giving slow updates so forgive me guys. I have prelims starting on Friday..so wish me luck! :DD

How's my story going (thought it's still early to ask)? hehe. So if you're wondering what's the connection of my title to the story plot. I'll be announcing it soon. I'm still in the process introducing my characters as well how will my story go round..

And also I'll be giving few hints:

1. Ahn Eunjin/YOU. Yes, you read it right. You are have a big role on the future chapters about the love story of Lee Hanna..oh yes, that's for now, I might tell my whole plan about my story and you guys will never subscribe in my story which will break my heart.

2. TBA

P.S if you get the hint.. just subscribe or put a little comment but don't be talkative about your guess.