Cupids in disguise on their mission

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

Thank you ash_mae for the poster! It means alot to me! :))) Thank you again! /bows/

 

 

Cupids in disguise on their mission

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

“I can’t get over it Hanna.” Alice said as they take their sit in the rooftop.

Classes are over and the two take their way upstairs so they can have so-called, ‘girl’s talk’. Alice sighed as she remembered Chanyeol pulling her all to the parking lot. When he realized it’s not Hanna, she just received a scold from the old man. It breaks her heart, seeing Chanyeol’s expression but his eyes showed her something she can’t understand. He is worst than appa.

“He is such a jerk! He is so un-gentleman! He is a bad guy! Disrespectful---“

“But you loved him.” Hanna butts.

“Ah—yes.” Alice blush as she turns her head down. Her cousin can make her say the truth effortless. While on her side, it takes like a month to know her score in her math quiz. It takes like a year to know her crush and it takes forever to know if she had fallen in love.

“Do you still love Park Chanyeol?” Hanna rephrased.

“Y—What?!” Alice turns her head immediately to Hanna.

“Are you over about Park Chanyeol?”

“N---no,” Alice admitted.

“Then what’s the matter with being bitter and everything?” Hanna raised her eyebrows. Taking one question at a time is like looking for an empty compartment in the train. Seriously, what’s the matter with the slow or unsure answer when you can admit it immediately? Are you going to die? Hanna rolled her eyes at her thought. Alice looked at her cousin’s expression and she got it immediately. If you just know what is the matter of being in love.

“Then let’s go back to the first question. Do you still love Park Chanyeol?”

“Er—yes?”

Hanna poked Alice’ forehead and said, “Pabo”. “Why?” Alice asked as she touched her forehead.

“Do you still love Park Chanyeol?”

“Yes.”

“Then why did the both of you break up?”

Alice straightened her position and looked at Hanna in the eyes. “It’s because Park Chanyeol is very inconsiderate. He is careless. He thinks of only himself. You know what? What kind of boyfriend is he? He flew back to Korea all of a sudden? He can even call or punch a text saying that he is going to back to Korea… I can accept that he---“

Hanna raised her hand as a stop. Alice is talking at a very fast speed. “Is someone waiting for you? No, I mean, is there a cab near the gates? What’s the matter with you? You talk like a hen, Ace.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Baekhyun came rushing down the hallways as Kris and Chanyeol made their way out of the room. Baekhyun look at Kris and Kris pats Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Hyung,I should go. I need to go—err to Taeyeon noona immediately.”

Kris nod at Baekhyun as he punches the elevator buttons. “Let’s go hyung.” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

As they went down the lobby, they take their sits in one of the benches. “What are we going to talk about hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

“Alice.”

Chanyeol’s facial expression crumpled in an instant hearing the girl’s name. It is as if some kind of serial killer’s name for Chanyeol. “Why did the both of you break up?”

Chanyeol don’t know how to answer it. He, himself is doesn’t know the real reason why they broke up. “It’s—I don’t know.” Chanyeol confused.

Baekhyun remained silent as he waits for Chanyeol to continue what he is going to say. “I—It’s my fault, I mean our fault.”

“Our fault?” he raised his voice a little louder.

“Err yes. I should have called or said to Alice that I will be going back here however Dad called and said I need to go back the next day and he have booked my flight so I can’t do anything against it. I was left with no choice but to call Alice. Meet her here...”

 

 

“…I went to the same beach where we usually hang to watch the sunset. It’s a perfect place for us. I remembered during that time that the next day is our anniversary. I thought Chanyeol is going to make some early surprise…” Alice tucks her hair beneath her ears as Hanna noticed that Alice is blushing at the same time smiling like idiot. “I saw Chanyeol sitting there and I sat beside him.”

 

 

“…I told her that I am going back home. I have stated all the reasons, I will continue studying there at the same time I will start helping in our business.” Chanyeol said. “She said that she’s willing to go with me.”

Baekhyun chuckles, he can’t imagine that he’s best friend is head over heels in love with his bestfriend’s cousin. He received a message and saw that it’s Kris who texted.

Everything is settled. We are giving you less than an hour.

-Kris

 

 

Hanna continued to listen to her cousin’s story. Hanna can’t imagine that Alice is willing to give up her scholarship to Harvard for Chanyeol. As they say, head over heels in love. Her phone vibrated and saw Kris message. They only have less than hour or their plan isn’t going to succeed.

“Look Alice, we know that you love Chanyeol. Your feelings for him didn’t change even though the both of you quarrel like married couples. Are you not getting tired with all the bickering? The both of you fight for almost what? Two weeks or so, don’t you miss him?

“I do. I do miss him, Hanna.” She said. “I am never tired of him.”

Hanna looked away from Alice. “Don’t like to be with him the second time around?”

That question struck Alice. It’s off the topic but she hasn’t thought of it for a while. Don’t like to be with him the second time around? “Of course, who doesn’t like, Hanna?” Alice asked her back. “I wonder if Chanyeol still wants to be with me.”

“Do you want to know the answer of he still wants you back?”

Alice turned her gaze on Hanna. She doesn’t know what is really happening but one thing is running inside her mind. She wants to know Chanyeol’s answer.

 


“Do you want Alice back?” Baekhyun asked.

“Of course!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “If I need to court her all over again I am willing to do it again. If I need to wait for her I am willing. I just want to her that she still love me, I am willing to fight against the odds.”

“Then what are you waiting for?” Baekhyun asked.

“What?” Chanyeol asked in his confusion.

Baekhyun stand up and start walking ahead. “Hyung, go the garden. You only have less than an hour someone’s waiting for you there.”

Baekhyun waved at Chanyeol as a black van came by. Chanyeol stand up and pick his bag, he run downstairs. “Hyung! Wait!”

Chanyeol was second delay. Baekhyun’s car pulled away from the building. You only have less than an hour someone’s waiting for you there.

Confused, Chanyeol starts walking to the garden near the quadrangle of the university.

 

 

Alice and Hanna reach the locker rooms. It is almost sunset by that time and the surroundings starts to dim. Hanna’s phone vibrated once again and saw Baekhyun calling.

“Yeobeosseoyo?”

“Hanna!” Baekhyun called her name cheerfully. “Where are you?”

“I just reach the locker, wae?”

“I am done with my mission Hanna I am here near the garden, behind the black van. The rest of the hyungs are here. Chanyeol is on his way to the garden already. What is your plan?”

“Err.” Hanna looked at Alice who is now putting the padlock in her locker. “Ace, I need to go. Eomma needs me already. Uhm, before I forgot if you want to know the answer. Just go the garden. You only have less than an hour, the answer is waiting.”

“uhm, eomma?” Hanna said as she places her phone back on her ears starts walking to the lobby.

--------

Hanna reached the black van near the garden. She didn’t see it at first but she heard voices from the distant. “Hey,” she greeted.

Baekhyun is being teased by Luhan and Sehun. Hanna chuckled. She remembered that she called Baekhyun for the purpose of acting. Well, she should get award for it after all!

“Bacon eomma…” Luhan said sweetly as he jump at Baekhyun’s back.

“Yah! Stay away from me the both of you! You stick like kittens!” Baekhyun said irritatingly.

“Channie appa is not here! He leaved us Lulu!” Sehun said as he wraps his hands around Baekhyun’s arm. “He hates us!”

“Baekhie eomma is here Sehun-ah. Eomma will not leave us.” The deer-eyed kid said as he tightened his grip on Baekhyun’s neck.

“Do Kyungsoo-ah! Kim Jongin! The rest of you! Can you remove these kittens away from me?” Baekhyun yelled.

Hanna laughed at Baekhyun and the two so-called, “kittens”. The rest of the boys laughed at the poor Baekhyun. “Baekhyun-ah” Hanna called out.

Sehun and Luhan turned their gaze automatically to Hanna. Luhan jump off Baekhyun’s back and Sehun ran to Hanna. “Hannie Mouse! Can you eat Bacon eomma?” Sehun asked.

Hanna laughed even more seeing Sehun’s facial expression. “Sehun-ah, I told you not to do that facial expression once again!”

“Guys!” Chen came rushing. “Chanyeol and Alice has arrived!”

 

 

 

 

Mianhamnida if this is crappy chapter. Hahaha. I enjoy chatting over net especially here in AFF. Who am I talking to again?  Sorry! I am forgetful.

People I don't bite but I am crazy that you can bring to the mental hospital. :)) You can talk to me. Wahaha. No. PLEASE TALK TO ME.

 

I remembered that I typed some short story here in my lappy. BASED ON TRUE STORY no, should I say. INSPIRED BY A  TRUE STORY. :))

I am going to post it by January I guess.

 

P.S I GUESS I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS DREAM BIRTHDAY WISH OF MINE. 

My birthday is two weeks from now. I guess I am not going to be happy :( NO I hope I am going to be happy.