Stranger

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Stranger

Chapter 12

 

 

“Great,” Hanna whispered as she stormed out of the room when the bell rang. She heard good lucks but she just walk away leaving them without a word.

Kris and Baekhyun went out of the room and crowded corridor welcome them. “Good luck Kris!” a girl said as her cheeks blush. Kris smiled at her and nod at Baekhyun to take stairs.

“Do you where Hanna is?” a familiar voice was heard by the two as they walk downstairs. As they round the corner going down another series of steps, they saw Chanyeol and Xiumin talking to a student. The student just shrugged and walked away.

Chanyeol looked at Xiumin and they went upstairs. Kris and Baekhyun stop where Chanyeol and Xiumin would be passing. Chanyeol and Xiumin have their heads down so they don’t know that Kris and Baekhyun are just there.

“Excuse me,” Chanyeol and Xiumin said at the same time as Kris and Baekhyun block their ways.

Chanyeol take a side step to the left and attempt to move forward but the shadow just blocks him. He tried another step to the right but it just the same thing. “Will you─” Chanyeol stop as he titled his head and saw Kris smirking.

Xiumin titled his head too, seconds delayed to Chanyeol. “Bacon-ah!” he yelled.

“What are you doing here?” Kris asked.

“We are looking for Hanna,” Chanyeol said. “Where is she?”

“Yah! You are the one who is looking for Hanna, not me! You just pulled me so you have companion! You take my precious time with food!” XIumin complained.

“Go on complaining and I will ban baos in the menu list to be cooked by Chef Khan on Saturday.”

Xiumin’s face crumpled even more, he was about to utter something when a girl bump at him. “Yah!” he yelled.

“Mian,” she said softly yet in a rush. She straightens her shirt and bow immediately. Chanyeol hold on her arms and ask where Hanna is.

“I am just going to go her,” she said.

“Can we go with you?” Chanyeol asked again.

The girl throw a questioning look at him as Kris realize who is this familiar girl. “Minji?”

The girl looks at the person who called her name and realizes who he was. “Kris!” she yelled. Chanyeol and the rest look at them with a confused look. Kris takes one step down to somehow level with Minji. “Why are you here?” he asked.

“Its Hanna birthday today and it’s so happen that afternoon classes were suspended in my school…” she paused. “So I’ve decided visit her.”

“How did you know her building?” Baekhyun asked. “This university is big for you to find her easily.”

“What’s the use of asking?”

Xiumin smiled at the response of Minji. He walks toward her and put his hand over her shoulders. “Let’s find Hanna! I have an idea where is she!”

Minji put a force smile at Xiumin and vanish in an instant. “Hey” she said as she removes Xiumin’s hand away. “Off limits Mister,”

---

Hanna reaches a door at the end of fifth floor. Above the door she saw a sign, ‘FIRE EXIT’. She holds the knob and twists it as she steps inside. She closes the door at her back and observes her surroundings for a while. Clean fire exit, there are two stairs, one is going up and one is going down. She takes the stairs going up and another door welcomes her.

No sign was indicated above. In her instincts, something is telling her to just open the door. No other choice pop inside her head so she just followed it. She twisted the knob and opens it.

“Didn’t know a rooftop did exist,” She said as the fresh air hit her face. She walks until she reaches the edge of the building and takes a sit. She closed her eyes as she feels the silence. It is my birthday.

As Hanna was sitting all alone in the rooftop, she didn’t notice that a guy came at the rooftop too. He was shock that someone is sitting at the edge where he is exactly sitting. Not in his stay someone will know this place. What a coincidence he thought.

He walks towards Hanna and take his seat beside her. He takes a glance of her. She’s pretty. He thought. He shook his head and titled his head on the scenery he had always been watching since then.

“Enjoying the rooftop?” he opens up the topic.

Hanna opens her eyes and titled her head to her side. A guy was sitting beside her looking at the scenery. Hanna smiled at him and said, “Ahuh, didn’t know this place. My feet just brought me here. Weird, right?”

He nods not even moving his head. “Shoes are like pollen grains”

Hanna raised an eyebrow at him. “Pardon?”

He let out a chuckle and titled his head to her. “Didn’t you get it? Pollen grains are being carried by the wind somewhere. Like shoes, they are carried by your instincts and brought you here.”

Hanna grins at him as she remembers her father and his wisdom. “You are like my father. Are you a psychology student?”

“No.”

“Then where are you getting that wisdom of yours?”

“Experience, you know?”

Hanna didn’t reply at his response instead she just gave steady look of the surroundings. Sitting with a stranger is not uncomfortable. Neither of them open a new topic until someone open the door of the rooftop loudly.

Hanna and the stranger titled their heads. Hanna recognized who it was. Hanna brushed her and ran to Minji. “Hey! What are you doing here?”

“Happy Birthday!” Minji said and hug her. The stranger just stand afar as he watches them as other guys in the scene.

The two separated from the hug as Hanna greeted Baekhyun first and Chanyeol, Kris, Xiumin was greeted by a warm smile of Hanna.

“I heard you got long break, let’s have a party outside!” Minji said.

“Yeah? I just had a party with you last week.” Hanna pouts.

“And yeah. I want another one.” She looked the four boys. “You guys agree with me right?”

The four boys nod at her. Minji pulled Hanna and the four boys followed them. None of them notice that Hanna had a companion in the rooftop. Neither Hanna forgot about the stranger.

The stranger smiled as he takes his seat once again. Letting his thoughts wander in the air.

 

 

[Eunjin’s POV]

You closed the book and stretch your hands. It’s been a long week you had in school. “This book is going somewhere I don’t know” She stared at the dried four leaf clover the she saw before. “How I wish to find like this too,”

You open the book once again and insert the four leaf clover on the place where you first saw it. You close your eyes as you feel your whole body is shutting down but your mind is not.

You roll on your bed at the same time you heard your phone rang. You reach for it and answer the call. “Yeobosseoyo?”

“Hanna, are you busy?” Cindy asked.

“Am not as of the moment,”

“Alright. Can you come with me?” she asked.

“Sure but where?”

“Mall. I am going to buy a gift for my cousin. He asked me to buy a gift for his friend too,”

“Arasso. See you in the mall then?

“Deh. Meet you in the same fast food,” she raised her cheerful voice over the line and then she hung up.

I pick my towel and went to the bathroom. I guess I should keep my mind off the book that I am reading. I need some time for myself to. In other words, I should go out and enjoy my stay in Korea.

 

----------------

First semester is oveer!! Hello holidays! /chuckles/

I am going to update the next chapter in no time. Hoho. 

Wait. I am going to post some teaser for the next chapteer :)

 

...

She takes step her side and a step forward, with a smile on her face she start walking at her usually pace. He closed the door and turns to his back and his long hands grab her arm and spin her around gently. She realized that she is pinned on the car with his face a couple of inch to her face. “I told you, you can’t say no to your prince charming. You don’t have a choice if you say no or else I am going to kiss you,”

She takes a gulp of her saliva and keeps her nervousness inside her. “Is this a kind of blackmail?” His face went a couple of inch more to her face. Their nose touches each other and she closed her eyes not wanting to see more of the Mr. No Gentleman’s face.

“Yes and…” She felt his breathing normally while she’s not sure to herself if she is still breathing. “No.” he whispered in her left ear. She exhaled as she thought that the closeness between them loosened but she move her head and open her eyes. The closeness between their lips can’t be measured. Only dust or air can pass between. Even him sensed his heart jump a little at that sudden closeness with her. Neither both of them take the next move.

 

...

My sister said, she'll hunt my laptop about this next chapter wahaha.

Can I have commentss? Lalalalaloooveess :) x

Thank you for reading! *bows*