Color Game

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Color Game

Chapter Thirty-seven

 

DING DONG.

Eunjin close the book and went down stairs. She just came back from the Taiwan business trip. She have decided not to go to Malaysia for another business trip since school is five days away and the business trip will take like ten days or so.

Myungsoo~ah?” Eunjin was schocked when she opens the gates of her house. She didn’t expect Myungsoo coming in her house. Well, actually she is expecting him to come because he said that he’s going to visit her during Christmas vacation.

He is just hot in his look once again. It’s like Eunjin’s three or four times she saw Myungsoo and she still can’t believe that he is handsome.

“Twin of Myungsoo again?” Eunjin teased.

“How I wish I have a twin,” Myungsoo ride on. “Will we just stand here for the whole day or you will let me stay inside?”

Eunjin laughed a little and step aside. “Come in~”

As they enter the living room, Hanna called Soohyun to prepare foods and drinks for her visitor. “So, what’s on your mind? I mean why did you come to my house?” Eunjin said as she takes her sit adjacent to Myungsoo.

“Is it bad?”

“No, I am just curious.” Eunjin replied as she helps Soohyun in the tray. “Thanks.”

“Always welcome Eunjin~ah,” Soohyun bowed.

“Are you always close with all of the maids here?” Myungsoo suddenly asked. “Yeah, it’s better so I will not feel alone.” She smiled.

“Can I asked you something?” Eunjin asked as she munches some crackers. “What is it?”

“Are you not really going to school with that look?”

“Ani!” Myungsoo put his tongue out and suddenly his expression change as he look at the door of the basement. “I missed this house.”

“You can still remember your memories here?”

“Yeah, I was young yet old enough to remember this house and I used to hide in the basement whenever it’s dinner time?”

“Why?”

“Nothing, I love everyone in the house when they search for me and they thought I was lost or kidnapped and if I heard them saying that they need to call the police I will cry here inside the basement and act as if I was lock there.”

“Are you not scared of staying in the basement? You know…” Eunjin asked him with a sour tone in her voice.

“No.”

“You’re silly.” Eunjin grinned at him. “I know.” Myungsoo smiled at her. “So what are we going to do?” Eunjin pouts thinking of any idea as she turns on the television. “Let’s play a game!”

“What game?”

“Color game!”

“Huh?” Myungsoo asked confusedly.

“Color game, don’t tell me you don’t know that?”

“Actually no,” Myungsoo shook his head in disapproval. “It’s easy, I pick color yellow and for you color blue. We will be going out and we will look for those people who are wearing yellow and blue. At the end of the day, the one with the highest number win. The loser will be having a punishment.”

“That’s a piece of cake!”

“I know but there’s a twist.” Eunjin said. “We will only count persons wearing yellow and blue wearing a cap or a backpack or white footwear.”

“Still a piece of cake,” Myungsoo replied.

“Whatever Myungsoo~ah” Eunjin stand up. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go to Myeongdong!”

 

After twenty minutes both of them reach Myeongdong streets. As usual it is crowded with people shopping from left to right. They had planned to go together till four in the afternoon.

“Hey what is the consequence of the loser by the ways?” Myungsoo asked as they continue walking. “Hmm, if you lost you have no choice but to go to school with a new look for a week and for me…”

“What a week?” Myungsoo frowned at the punishment. “Yeah, one week, and wait I am still thinking about my own consequence.”

“I know what’s yours,” Myungsoo said. “What?”

“Since its January already and in less than three months we are going to graduate, you will give your crush a gift.”

“What if I don’t have a crush?” Eunjin asked. “Dare to lie. I heard you and Cindy talking about your crush.”

“Hey! You are such a gossip one!” Eunjin hit him in his arms.

“Now that’s your consequence Jinjin~” Myungsoo pinch Eunjin’s cheeks and walk away. “Hey! Who told you to call me Jinjin!” Eunjin jog to catch up.

“Me and I am going to call you Jin-jin from now on”  Myungsoo smiled and pat Eunjin’s head. “Let’s go! We still have a game!” Myungsoo grab Eunjin’s hand.

Eunjin looked their hands intertwined together. “One: zero in favor of me.” Eunjin looked away, she feels her face blushing but she shrugs it off. “One: one tie.” Eunjin grinned at Myungsoo and tightened her grip on Myungsoo.

Hours had passed, they are laughing, fighting when Myungsoo take an advantage of cheating. “Pabo Myungsoo~ah. You should play the game fair.!”

*mehrong*Myungsoo replied at Eunjin. Eunjin hit him by his arms again. “You have hurt me for more than fifty times this day!” Myungsoo rubs his now reddish arm.

“Correction it’s only thirty five!” Eunjin stand up. “We still have thirty minutes and the game is over. I am still on the lead.”

“Yeah, on the lead of losing,” Myungsoo stand up with a roll in his eyes.

“Look whose saying,” Eunjin pulled Myungsoo by the hand since she doesn’t like to lose over him. “Twenty-seven: Twenty-five in favor of me.” Eunjin said with a grin in her face.

“Don’t think that you will win by the ways.” Myungsoo mutter in his breath. “Twenty-seven: Twenty-seven tie.”

“What?” Eunjin looked at him in disbelief. “Look at your left so you will believe.” Eunjin followed and saw three guys wearing different shades of blue. Wow, did they just talk to one another to wear blue?

Eunjin stop for a moment as she stares at one guy wearing a white coat and with blue undershirt inside. “Wait, it’s like a know him.”

“Eunjin let go of Myungsoo’s hand and walk towards the group of guys. “Mr. Kevin Wu?”

The guy stops for a moment and look at Eunjin. He smiled at her, “Eunjin Park?”

“Yes, nice to see you again, sir.” Eunjin bowed.

“Hyung, who is she?” the guy with chubby cheeks asked.

“Oh, she’s Eunjin. Daughter Mr. Jerry Park.” he replied. “How are you?”

“I’m good. What are you doing here sir?”

“Nothing, my friends and I is about to meet here by four.” He paused and checks his watch. “Its quarter to four already, I bet they are coming. What are you doing here?”

“Well, we are just playing a game with my friend.” Eunjin look at Myungsoo who is standing by her side. “Mr. Kevin Wu, this is Lee Myungsoo my classmate.”

“Are you guys dating?” the chubby guy asked.

“What?” Eunjin blush a little.

“Lee Myungsoo?” someone speaks.

“You come!” the one in blue said.

“Of course, I will not miss this Luhan.” The guy who arrived said. “I thought you will be just sitting again in your clinic Sehun.”

Sehun? Myungsoo and Eunjin thought the same thing. Sehun smiled at them and looked Myungsoo. “Lee Myungsoo, is that your name?”

Myungsoo nod at him. Sehun stared at him for a moment and looked at Eunjin. “And you are?”

“Park Eunjin imnida,” Eunjin bowed nervously. “Hey! Don’t scare the pretty kid!” the chubby guy said.

“I am not.” Sehun said defensively. He looked back at Myungsoo and asked something, “Did we meet before? You seemed to be so familiar.”

“I have no idea but you seem to be so familiar too.” Myungsoo replied. Eunjin’s phone rang and she excused herself for a moment. Sehun is still looking at Myungsoo, Kevin Wu is looking at Sehun then to Myungsoo. Something is not right here, he thought.

The other boys come and Eunjin come back. “Eunjin~ah!” another called her as she came.

Her face light up as she saw Baekhyun waving at her. “Oppa!” Eunjin give him a hug. “How’s Cindy?”

“You know, with her mushroom fiancé.” Eunjin chuckled. “Oppa, I should go.” She broke the hug and bowed at everyone. “Nice to meet you,”

“Hey! Why did you call him Oppa when you call us sir?” the chubby one asked. Eunjin smiled apologetically and pulled Myungsoo. “Let’s go.”

As they ride in the bus, they were bought silent for a while. “I know him.” Myungsoo broke the silence. Eunjin look at her side and saw Myungsoo looking at his phone. “He’s my noona’s first love.”

 

 

---------------------------

I am inspired by seoul.fm today:)

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBS :))

Don't be afraid to comment. I DON'T BITE.

A/N: No one wins. Hahahaha. Just kidding. It's not yet over.