He has a big heart especially for you

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

(A/N: More drama. Hahaha)

 

 

He has a big heart especially for you

Chapter Thirty Three

 

Smile little girl, that guy has big a heart especially for you

Hanna didn’t get what did Luhan said. As she reaches the second floor of the house, she realized that she doesn’t know where Sehun’s room is. She just walked at the same way she went through way back then. She stops at the intersection, one way leads where the doctor’s office is and she’s not sure of the other one. Without thinking it twice, she takes the unfamiliar way.

As she made a way to this unfamiliar path, doors where just the same. She is wondering what these doors are for. Bathroom? Impossible. Music room? Mini library? No. They have a huge one downstairs. Rooms? No, this is not a hotel. Multimedia room? This is not a school. Spa? This is not a mall. How if I open this doors one by one?

“I will not die opening these doors to find Sehun’s room right?” she asked herself. “Yes, Lee Hanna.” She answered her own question. She takes a step to her left and twist the knob. She opened it and found a bedroom but it seems to be unused so she closes it afterwards.

After peeping like for ten doors, she found many guest rooms. She found a room where paintings are place. When she looked at the painter’s sign, it’s from Sehun’s mom. She softened as she remembered that she and her mom are the girls close to his heart. Hanna suddenly became nervous at that thought.

She shook her head and saw that there’s a door that is ajar. She went to it and peeped a little. She saw a guy standing facing his back on her. She knew its Sehun. She opened the door for her to come in but she keep silent as she made her way Sehun. She wants to surprise Sehun.

As she stands behind Sehun her heard him sighed. He put his head down and gaze something in his hand. “I don’t have the courage to say this Hanna but I love you since I was young. I know you don’t remember that memory that I am keeping the whole time. Still remember the time that we watch the sunset together? The time when you give eomma’s letter and you offered a chocolate sticks? You are the girl that I am referring to. You are the first girl who approaches me with a crumpled face but in the end you give me your sweetest smile.” He paused as Hanna felt that Sehun is smiling to himself. She didn’t know how to react on this. Sehun love me since he was young? Maybe it’s infatuation.

“Maybe you think it’s an infatuation but it’s a no. The first time I saw you again this college, your hanky fall, same pink hanky I guess. I remembered you.  The first time I saw you walking to my father’s office, my hearts tells me that you’re the Hanna that I meet when I was young. Those moments that we have been together made my heart beats irregularly. I know that’s love Hanna.”

It’s seems Hanna was petrified on spot. Did Sehun read her mind? Hearing Sehun confessing is just another surreal thing. She is here to fix and crash the barrier that they have but right now, she don’t know if she still have the guts to start the first move.

As Sehun snap something he turns to his back and saw Hanna standing few inches from her. He seems to see a ghost in Hanna’s character. F**k! Did she hear me? How long has she been standing behind my back?

Hanna regained her consciousness. Neither of them utter a single word Hanna’s mind is still fuzzy. “I’m sorry.” Was all she said and went out of Sehun’s room hurriedly. Sehun was left standing, his mind and heart says follow her but his body doesn’t seem to follow the command.

Luhan came rushing through Sehun’s room. “Hyung, she knew everything. She knows that I love her.” Sehun turn his back and face the balcony once again. “Then what’s your problem? Isn’t that’s what you want Sehun-ah? You want to confess to Hanna?!”

“But not this way!” Sehun yelled. He curled his hand into a fist as he held his anger. “Hyung, tell me. Tell me what happened a while ago.”

Hanna went out of Sehun’s room. She ran downstairs everyone turned their head and saw Hanna running out of the mansion. Alice and Minji stand up. They are confused as the rest. Hanna ran and ran until her feet brought her somewhere. She knows it’s rude to leave Sehun standing, she didn’t even said even a single word is she in his room.

She realized that reach the park. She sits in one of the swings as she tried to remember the past events, I don’t have the courage to say this Hanna but I love you since I was young… You are the first girl who approaches me with a crumpled face but in the end you give me your sweetest smile… The first time I saw you walking to my father’s office, my hearts tells me that you’re the Hanna that I meet when I was young. Those moments that we have been together made my heart beats irregularly. I know that’s love Hanna.

“A hanky for a beautiful girl?” a girl hand a hanky to her. Hanna realized that her tears are falling in her cheeks. “Thank you.” She replied as she accepts the hanky.

“Want to share your problem?” she offered as she sits on the other swing. Hanna looked at the girl who sits in one of the swings. “Taeyeon-ah?”

“Call me eunnie.” Taeyeon smiled to Hanna. “You know I want to have a girl dongsaeng.”

“Neh, Taeyeon eunnie.” She sniffs. Taeyeon laugh a little. “Now, little girl, tell me your problem.”

“I don’t know where to start.” Hanna confessed.

“Then let’s rewind it slowly. Let’s start from this day?”

“Is it fine with you if I am going to share to you?” Hanna doubts.

“Of course! I am your eunnie after all!” Taeyeon replied happily. Hanna remembered Chanyeol to him. “Well, it’s just that I heard Sehun confessing his love for me.”

Taeyeon seemed not to be surprised. She knew the twelve boys in her whole life. They are really like her real dongsaengs even Kris is the biological one. She knew that Sehun is in love with the girl Hanna. It shocked her first that Kris brought Hanna and later she knew that Sehun is in love with the girl she is sitting beside her.

“I am not surprise by that but what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

“We were close way back then not until last week.” Hanna paused for a while and continues. “We were hiding because we want to watch that Alice and Chanyeol moment.”

“I know that moment. You skip it saeng.” Taeyeon grinned.

“Well, he is confined for a week and we visit him every day. I feel like it’s my entire fault, seeing Sehun lying in the hospital bed yet I know he’s case is not that severe still hurts me. I can’t even look at him straight in the eye.”

“Everyone keeps on telling me that it is not my fault. It’s an accident. I know it’s an accident but still I am the root why is he confined and we have these awkward terms. The girls talk to me awhile ago and I was about to talk to Sehun to fix about it. When I enter his room I heard him confessing. He said that he loved me since we were still young…” Hanna’s tears fall once again she wiped it fast. She is just confused. That’s what she is saying inside her mind. “When he saw me standing like idiot, I just ran away. I don’t know what to do eunnie. It’s my first time to hear someone confessing. I don’t know how will I react on this.”

Taeyeon stands up and walk towards Hanna. She cupped her face and wiped her tears. “Honey, I know it’s your first time to experience this. Sehun is a good boy. He has a big heart especially for you.”

Hanna heard it again. Especially for me? “Eunnie? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“What do you mean by the thing that you said? Sehun has a big heard especially for me?”

Taeyeon chuckled as if she remembered something. True, she remembered something. “You know Hanna, Sehun love you for more than ten years. I never saw him happy after her mom die. He is happy whenever he talks about you. I don’t get bored whenever Sehun shared same story all over again. Every time he visits me in my shop, he keeps on talking about you Hanna. You gave him a big impact Hanna. My maknae is not the little snob boy anymore because you changed him without your prior notice.”

Hanna doesn’t know what to say about Sehun. One thing she is not sure, what will she do if she will be Sehun once again? What will you do if he really confessed? She stands up and starts walking with Taeyeon. “I am going to the mansion, to Sehun’s want to go with me?”

“I don’t know eunnie.” She replied softly.

“Hanna, its okay if you can’t come let your mind wanders first.” Taeyeon kissed Hanna on the cheeks as they reach the shed. Good thing a bus just came. Hanna was about to enter the bus when Taeyeong said something.

“One more thing saeng, don’t break Sehun’s heart. If you don’t love him now, Sehun will wait until he captures your heart…” Taeyeon is saying something more but the bus starts moving on. Hanna sits in one of the seats and look back at Taeyeon as the bus round the corner. Last thing Hanna saw was Taeyeon showing a signal of a phone call.

 

 

----------

I got another udpate this day.  I am inspired today. I dunno why. I figure out my problem already. So yeah. Enjoy reading.

Hahah. I wonder what will happen next.

THANK YOU FOR SUBBING.

CAN I HAVE COMMENTS?