How if I can;t fall?

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

How if I can’t fall?

Chapter Thirty Five

 

“Err, Hanna can I have a moment with you after this class?” Kris whispered to Hanna as they do some chemistry experiments.

Hanna drop two drops of distilled water in the spot plate. “Is that very important?”

“Hanna can you hand me the aspirator? I need to get phenolphthalein.” one of her groupmates called out. Hanna put the medicine dropper down and reached for the aspirator. “Very important,” Kris said and he grabs the dropper to Hanna. “I’m going to finish this. Please wash the beakers and other equipments. We have half hour more.”

“Okay,” Hanna replied as she went to the sink to wash the laboratory equipment. Kris can’t wash the test tubes since he broke once before and he promise to himself that he will not go with the washing business. As she starts washing the test tubes someone stand on the other side of the sink and grab the beakers of your group. “Can I help?”

Hanna turns her gaze to her side and saw Sehun holding the beakers in his hand. She nods at him and they start to go back to her work. Hanna washes the test tubes and other equipments while Sehun clean the beakers since it’s many.

“You Kris Wu, I am not asking you this favor. Follow me or I will cancel your credit cards in your precious wallet. I am commanding you to court Hanna right now.”

Sehun remembered his noona. It is now or never. I don’t care if I would be a straight-forward kind of person today. “Hanna?” Sehun break the silence between them. “Uhm, I’m sorry for what have you heard before. I am so careless.” He said nervously as turned the faucet off and dried his hands with a rag.

“I should be the one saying sorry since I entered your room without knocking on your door.” Hanna smiled as she put the laboratory equipments in the water trough. Sehun didn’t reply at her and he followed Hanna in one of the tables.

He hand the papers, tissues and rags to dry the equipments. “Uhm, about what you heard before in my room,” Sehun paused as he looked at Hanna. “I am saying the truth and don’t worry I am willing to wait for you.”

“It’s not about waiting Sehun-ah. It’s just that, I don’t know if I can pay your love back.” Hanna gives him a faint smile. “Hanna,” Sehun hold her hand. “It’s not about paying the love. Just let me love you Hanna.”

“But…” Sehun place a finger in front of her lips. “You don’t need to teach your heart to love me Hanna.” Sehun looked at straight in the confused eyes of Hanna. “Please allow me to enter your heart Hanna.”

“I don’t like to hurt you Sehun.”

“Why? Do you love somebody else?” Sehun frowned at that thought. “No, but I don’t like your love be wasted on me.” She said and went back to her work.

…let me tell you one thing, once you put some spices in a food you have the tendency to remove it and that’s what I am going to do…

He remembered what did he said to Taeyeon. He looked at Kris and caught him looking at their spot. He looked back to Hanna with a decision in his mind. “Hanna, can I ask you something?”

Hanna nods at him.

“Can I court you?”

Hanna’s eyes widened, she had lost the grip of the test tube and fall in the floor. The test tube crack into pieces with a painful sound, she didn’t mind them now. She is looking at Sehun with a confused look. “What?!”

“Can I court you?” Sehun asked, now with a louder tone in his tone. They didn’t notice that everyone was looking at them even their professor. The classroom was eerie quiet for them and when Hanna looked away from Sehun. “I-…”

RIINNNGGGGG. Save by the bell. Hanna thought. She went down and starts picking the broken pieces of test tube. Sehun went down too and help Hanna. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that. I am such a---“

“Sehun, stop.” Hanna said coldly. “Let me think about your question, arassoo?”

“If you don’t mind if will interrupt the both of you but leave the broken test tube. I already called the janitor to fix those.” The professor said. Hanna stand up, she grab her bag and stormed out of the room.

“I’m sorry, sir.” Sehun bowed and run out of the room.

 

Hanna stormed out of the room. She forgot that she needs to meet with Kris after class. She ran to the garden hoping that she can find Alice with Chanyeol there but she didn’t find. She sits in one of the bench. Like the last time, she ran away.

“You can’t solve everything by running away.” A voice said.

She looked to her side and saw Suho. “Can I sit beside you?” Hanna nod at him.

“The news spread all over the campus by the way,” Suho said.

“That wouldn’t be impossible. Sehun is popular after he won from the pageant.” Hanna sighed.

“You too, everyone is saying that the both of you look perfect together.”

“Say everything they want but I can’t hurt Sehun.”

“Then why not give Sehun a chance? Open your heart Hanna. You are getting old and you know it’s not bad to fall in love.”

“How if I can’t fall?” Hanna looks at Suho with a worried in her eyes. It’s been more than three weeks since the incident had happened. Starting off the incident, it’s been firstly awkward for Hanna because she had hurt Sehun. Everything is about to be settled but she heard Sehun saying his love for you but she ran away and she starts walking away from him. A while ago, she thought they can be on good terms again but Sehun ask her if he can court but she ran away too.

“Let me tell you one thing. There would be no exact happiness in love if you wouldn’t get hurt. You can’t love someone if you don’t like to be hurt or you don’t like to hurt someone. It’s normal to love and to get hurt.” Suho said.

“So you think that if I made let myself Sehun a chance. Nothing would be lost from me…right?”

“Well, I guess? Sehun loves you after all.” Suho stand up. “I should go already. Nice talking to you Hanna, till next time.”

“Thank you for the advice Suho,” Hanna smiled.

“You’re welcome. Just go with the flow and smile Hanna. Don’t runaway.” He waved and jog to his car.

Hanna sighed. Maybe Suho is right. She stands up and picks her things. She walked down the pathway to the cafeteria when someone grab Hanna’s arm.

“Leaving?”

“Kris?” Hanna asked in bewilderment. “Ah! Yes! Now, what are we going to talk about?”

Kris removed his grip on her arm and fixes his things. “Uhm, are you free on Saturday?”

“Ani. It’s already Christmas break on Saturday. Wae?”

“We have gathering again. It’s in my house. Are you free?” Kris asked as he scratched his nape.

“Yeah. Sure.” Hanna said. “Bye Kris.”

Kris watch Hanna walked the pathway. Silly Wu Fan, you will just ask for a date not a weekend gathering. He rolled his eyes and walk to the other direction. Now, prepare yourself. Noona will speak like an old woman to you.

 

 

 

-----------------------

Mian for this crappy chapter. I am in the middle of depression and I have problems. I barely type a paragraph the whole three days.

Oppas_Girl visit my house to ask permission to my parents about the KPOP concert in my country. My father ALMOST allowed me if we are not going to commute but when he got home. He said that maybe you can't breathe blah blah blah...with the ticket price you can buy this and that. DUH. They credit my whole savings and not even pay a cent back. That's what made me cry. It's okay if I can't come just give my money back because I NEED TO BUY NEW PHONE. My phone is broken.

And my mother said, we'll just bring you to Boracay just don't go to the concert. Seriously, if my mother offred out of the country vacation, maybe I have change my mind and not got to the concert.
 

To those who would be going to DKFC. TAKE CARE

 

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS, COMMENTS. :))))))