Chapter Ten- Advance Blast

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

Advance Blast

Chapter Ten

 

“Oh my god Auntie, I misplaced it again!” Minji cried.

Kris and I titled our head to the stairs and saw Umma and Minji standing in the stairs. “Minji, is there are problem?” I asked.

Minji’s face can’t be painted even in a simple sheet of paper. Her eyebrows knit as if they have connected with each other. She titled her head and pulled a panic smile in her face. “Ani. Ani.” She waved her hands. “Nothing to worry about, Hanna.” She ran upstairs hurriedly leaving Umma.

“Is she really like that?” Kris asked

“Not really…” I stated as a matter-of fact. “She’s acting like that when she’s is excited for something or you know when a person panic because of one certain thing…she’s a lot worse when it comes to it.”

Kris let out a chuckle and for the first time I saw his smile reach his eyes. He refrained laughing when he notice that I am staring at him for the whole time. “Are you starting to fall in love with your prince charming?”

I shake my head and rolled my eyes afterwards, “Your face!” and I put my tongue out. This time he laughs at me silently. *Is this guy crazy?*

“Kris, can you come with me for a while?” Umma in the scene. I looked at her weirdly and she just returns me a simple motherly smile. Kris put his glass in the table and follows Umma upstairs.

“Eottokhe?” I asked myself as I lean in the couch. Why is Umma bringing Kris upstairs? I shrug my shoulders and stand up. I pick the glass and place it back in the tray and head my way to kitchen.

[Author’s POV]

“Kris, can you come with me for a while?” Mrs. Lee approaches us with a smile. I nod at her and follow her immediately. Little to my surprise, Mrs. Lee went upstairs and I don’t know if I will follow or not. “Just follow me,” she whispered. I nod a little and follow immediately.

I follow her till we reach the second floor of their house. Unlike in my place, her house is simple, cosy and you can feel the word ‘home’ here. How I wish to feel this things too. Butlers and maids scattered all over the house which leaves the aura dead but here, though it’s only a like my whole room space and everything I can see fluffs my heart.

The second floor is decorated with balloons and a tarpaulin saying ‘Happy Birthday Hanna’. I smiled at the picture of Hanna. I don’t remember when is the last time I saw Hanna smiled at me and I didn’t realize how cute she is when she smiles. “And you are?” and girl, whom I guess is Hanna’s friend who snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Wu Fan, but you can call me Kris,” I pulled out my hand for a handshake and she didn’t hesitate.

“Nice to meet you” she smiled nervously. “Can I ask a little favour?”

[Hanna’s POV]

I put the glass in the cabinets after washing them. I get the clean rag in the counter and dry my hands. I decided to go upstairs when I saw Kris going down.

“What did you do upstairs?” I asked casually.

“She let me see your pictures,” he said with a smirk.

“Don’t smirk at me Kris if you don’t like to be drag out of this house.”

He went down the stairs. I take few steps backward as he went near me. “What do you want?” I asked him.

He pulled something out and place it my eyes. “Yah! What are you trying to do?” I yelled as I try to remove the blindfold.

“Try to remove it if you don’t like to be kiss by your prince charming.” He whispered in my ears as I hear his footsteps getting fainter. I stomp my foot but I guess it’s useless. I did follow his instruction. I didn’t remove the blindfold. I don’t like him to get my first kiss.

---

I stand for long. I am taping my foot endlessly when I heard footsteps going down the stairs. “Minji?” I asked. The owner of the footsteps didn’t answer. That someone went at my back and place his hand in my shoulders and the other one in my arms. I notice that the hands on my shoulders and in my arms don’t belong to Minji. Instead it belongs to someone, to a guy. He pushes gently as his gestures tell me to follow. I take my first two steps when I stop. I heard my phone ringing. Since I know how to use my phone even though my eyes are close I press the answer key and place it in my ears.  “Yeobosseoyo?”

Hanna!

“Yes?” I respond to Minji from the other line

The call ended. I shrugged my shoulders as I put my phone in my pocket. He held my hands and slowly he guide me somewhere. We stop for a moment. He let go of my hands and carry me in a bridal style in an instant.

“Wait!” I yelled. “Where are you going to carry me?”

He didn’t answer my question and start walking. “Wu Fan! Let me go!” I kick hard in the air and try to move endlessly. He stop and I feel his face near me. “Try to kick and moves like a child.” He said coldy. “You only have two options if didn’t follow me. I will let go of you and fall downstairs or I will kiss you.”

I didn’t respond at him. Is he insane? Aish, I should bring him to the mental hospital. “I take that as you will follow me” He said and start walking again. Not long enough, he put me down.

“Now you can remove your blindfold” He whispered.

I follow his instruction like a ninja. I wipe my eyes with my hands as I try to focus on everything. I don’t see anything at first because it’s just darkness that I can see. I titled my head to Kris. “What are we doing here?” I asked him.

The lights turn on and the first thing I saw was his smile. “Why don’t you face your back?” I raised an eyebrow at him and turn at my back. First thing that caught my attention is the banner. “Happy Birthday Hanna!” Things are not yet sinking inside my mind. I scanned the whole place as I saw foods from the side. Balloons scattered everywhere like a children’s party.

“Happy Birthday to you...” I heard a familiar voice singing. I look at the other side of room and saw Minji singing. Never in our years we’ve been together, I heard her singing. Yes, she sang before but you can’t actually say its singing because she is like reciting a poem and always play a joke when it comes to singing.

She pulled me to the table where the cake is place. “Make a wish and blow the cake!” She said cheerfully. I bend down and close my eyes. I want everyone to be happy on my real day...” I pulled a smile and blow the cake.

“Advance Happy Birthday Hanna!” Minji clapped her hand.

“Thank You MInji,” was all I said and give her a big hug.

We broke the hug and I take another glance of the place. “Are you the one who plan this?”

She nods, “It should be in my house however you had an unexpected appointment so I just bring all of these things. I thought it wouldn’t be successful but thanks to Kris…” she titled her head to Kris for a second.

“What are his credits here?” I raised an eyebrow to Minji.

Minji poured a big smile on me. “He just blind fold and carry you here like a prince in a fairytale”

Kris smirk and Minji giggled. I don’t know how I will react on this. “Whatever Minji,” I waved my hands. “Let’s eat!”

“I guess I should go,” Kris said.

“Why?” Minji asked immediately before I could say ‘yes, you may go’.

“I have a dinner with my parents.” he said casually.

Before I can say something else, Umma came to Kris and join his company downstairs leaving Minji and I.

“Err, so let’s have our party?” Minji asked as she get another plate for her food. Such a pig I thought.

“Sure, have you been starving for decades?” I asked.

“No.”

“Well, it’s like you do. Look at yourself; you are getting another plate for yourself.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I update this late and still a crappy chapter.

I am proud that I'd type a long chapter HORRAY!

School is forever depressing..yes it also ..

IMMA UPDATE AGAIN AFTER I HAVE OVERCOME DEPRESSION. Eunnie has lots of problems lately :(

I want to post also a teaser of what would be the future scenes..however I am so busy :( /sobs/

 

ANYWAYS,

THANK YOU FOR READING! Saranghe everyone!