Behind each clothes

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Behind each clothes

Chapter Twenty

 

They stop at the place where all the outfits for men are. Hanna starts browsing as well as Kris. Kris has his own preference though he doesn’t need to buy clothes because he has lots but he wants something that pair Hanna’s outfit. Hanna pick different kind of clothes since they have pictorial and the pageant requires two different outfits.

“Try this all,” Hanna said innocently with a smile on her face.

Kris raised an eyebrow on her. “Seriously?”

Hanna nod at her she push him to the dressing room. Like what Kris did to her, she just imitated him. She sat on the couch and start fixing herself. I look like a rag. After some time, Kris step out of the dressing room and Hanna’s jaw fell slightly but she recomposed herself. “Go back,” she said boringly as she went back to her own business.

Not long moment, he steps out once again wearing casual clothes. Omygod. Hanna went back to reality with a roll in her eyes. Not perfect. “Next,”

Kris changed for his sixth time. He knows that Hanna is having a hard time choosing, it’s like the two of them play the game. He steps back to the dressing room and pick this light blue polo and vest. He smirk to himself, Hanna will choose this. He tried it on and he step out of the room. He is right about this, Hanna choose it for the pictorial.

He went back inside and chooses properly. Unlike Hanna, she just picked whatever is there and went out the dressing room, and the cycle starts all over there. ‘Pity on you Lee Hanna I am on my second outfit one step ahead of you.’ He thought as he wears another casual clothes for the pageant itself.

He went out the dressing room again though he had this messy hair it doesn’t matter since perfectly suits him in casual clothes. Hanna stared at him in disbelief this time around. He just stand there waiting for her answer but he knows that Hanna choose this. He is about to enter the dressing when Hanna called out, “Wait!” she said.

Kris turns his head and wait for her. “Never mind,”

After changing he call a lady and he said that he would be getting this. He also asked where to buy clothes for the lady beside her and the lady accompanied them. “Do you still need our help sir?”

“Yes,” he said. “I want you to dress this─”. His phone rang and he answered it immediately.

Wu Faaan!

“Noona?”

How dare you not to recognize your own sister Wu Fan?

“Mian─”

Kris was stop by his sister. He is wondering why she called of a sudden despite of her busy work. Sehun and Luhan stop by my shop an hour ago. He said that he needs clothes for pageant and the pictorial thing. I heard that you are also joined. He also told me that you pulled your partner, who is she again? Ah-yes, Lee Hanna to the mall, how come you go to mall when you can go here and ask outfits here for free?

He rolled his eyes at her sister over the phone line. She is talking as if she’s writing to her diary at a very fast speed, what a weird sister he has. Wu Fan?

“Noona, we check out something here and besides─”

Enough of that non-sense! Drive here to my shop immediately!  And she hung up immediately. Kris tossed his phone back to his pocket.

“We need to go somewhere else,” he whispered to Hanna. Before Hanna can react on this, Kris pulled her immediately and Hanna bowed sheepishly to the lady and gave the clothes immediately.

----

Kris stopped the car at the side of the road. He went out of the car and ran to the other side to open it for Hanna. “Hurry up,” he whispered in a soft tone. Hanna went out confusedly at the same time a woman in her twenties went out of the couture. “Wu Fan!” she yelled at him.

“Noona,”

Hanna turns her gaze to the woman then back to Kris. What? This lady who is like twenty-two years old is her sister? I don’t see any similarities. She stared at the blonde girl like Kris, her small face that Hanna can say, aegyo works perfectly on her.

“Yah!” she hit her brother’s forehead with a pencil and Hanna know how painful it is. “Noona, that hurts!” Kris fired back.

“How dare you shout to your sister?” she raised her voice.

Hanna is staring at the scene and she almost felt like walking to the bus stop and go home. She tilted her head to Hanna. Hanna stared at her innocently and the woman smiled at her immediately. “So you are Lee Hanna?”

Hanna nod at her like a kid. “I am Taeyeon, Wu Fan’s noona. Come inside with me,” she said sweetly and put her arm around her waist as they went inside.

It’s like a small shop outside but when you get inside, it is like double or triple size of it. There are ladies flying everywhere, some are carrying dress, few are holding tape measures. Two girls hold a folder as they roam around the shop. It is like one-stop shop for clothes.

“Jinri?” Taeyeon called.

A girl with eyeglasses comes out the right. She is wearing a white blouse with high-waist pants. “I need you to find clothes for my brother. Two casual please one for the pictorial and one for the casual for the pageant and one semi-formal attire too.”

Taeyeon was about to go somewhere when she remembered something else, “and also I know that you know his preferences. I want to see pictures of him after I take care of this pretty lady of Wu Fan.”

“Noona?!” Kris shouted at his sister like a kid but it doesn’t seem to fit in the picture because, firstly he is a giant and aegyo is not nice to him and second his voice is so deep it is so awkward.

Her sister shot him a dagger and smiled at Hanna angelically afterwards. I guess I can see their similarities already. “Come with me, Hanna”

We enter another room inside the shop, inside the room. A full length mirror is place at the left side of the room. Clothes in the racks stand vertically by the mirror while some of the clothes are in the closet around the room. Hanna can’t figure out the dressing is. Since this place is like Barbie’s wardrobe in reality.

A girl named Jiyeon entered the room with Taeyeon. “Stand in the middle of the mirror miss,”

Hanna did what as what the girl said, she stand in front of the full length mirror. No, it is really a big mirror. It is like six feet in height and five feet in width. Hanna look at herself, she tuck in her polo in her pants and comb her hair with her hands. Though she is not putting any make up in her face. She looks decent and that is what matter the most.

“Did you bought something in the mall?” Taeyeon asked.

Hanna nod at her as she remove her backpack and pulled at paper bag of her dress. Taeyeon snatch it and scan the dress for a while and she asked Hanna to wear it.

Jiyeon accompanied her to the dressing room. The dressing room’s door is like the closet’s door. Hanna step inside few clothes hang neatly. The dressing room is small circular room a mirror that is really a full-length one. Hanna starts changing and hanged her clothes in the metal and step out. Since her doll shoes is a light pink, she doesn’t need to remove it since it just go fine with her dress. Jiyeon nod at her to follow and Hanna stand in the big mirror again.

Taeyeon is back with some clothes. She look intently at Hanna for a moment and hand the clothes to Jiyeon. “Who choose that?”

“Kris,”

She didn’t show any reaction to her response, instead she walk towards Hanna and try to fix her hair. She put Hanna’s hair up and clip in with something she don’t know. “The dress is perfect on you but something’s missing about you and the dress,”

Hanna doesn’t know how to respond on this as Taeyeon fix her. “You know the line in Shopaholic: Ties the knot?” she asked. Hanna remembered that line, “The dress finds you…”

“Ahuh and the dress found you but you don’t like it, you don’t like to share yourself with the dress you are wearing and that’s the thing that is missing, Hanna.”

“So? What should I do?”

“Simple: accept it and show how you are. Don’t hide behind this dress the dress can’t hide anything especially in front of camera.” Taeyeon says. “Here, we are done.”

Hanna looks at the mirror and sees a different Hanna. She felt something different from Taeyeon’s advice. She smiled in front of the mirror and Taeyeon smiled back at her with a tap on her shoulder. “I want you to wear that tomorrow. Try this two for the pageant.”

...

After the long day of the practice Kris sent Hanna home as a request from her sister. Noona, you are just a year old than me and you treat me like we have a gap of ten years, he thought as he pulled out of the streets going back home.

Hanna went back home, just lay flat on her bed. Don’t hide behind this dress the dress can’t hide anything especially in front of camera. Hanna rolled on her bed and reach for her box on the side table. She opened it and found some of the gifts she received last month. She removed D.O’s necklace and pulled out Sehun’s gift.

tumblr_mcwqfwohvG1qgtt91o1_500.jpg

It’s a silver spiral earring. It’s just simple though Hanna think that this earring will suit her dress tomorrow. Ahuh and the dress found you but you don’t like it, you don’t like to share yourself with the dress you are wearing and that’s the thing that is missing, Hanna. Hanna stands up and pulled something out of her closet. She lay down her clothes with a smile on her face. And this is Hanna.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed, still no changes is happening except that Eunjin usually talk to Myungsoo unlike before where the scene is just between Hi and Hello and exchanging of Good Morning.

“Myungsoo, can you go to school with no eyeglasses tomorrow? I mean I want to see your twin,” Eunjin said teasingly behind her back she’s hoping.

“I don’t like. See I am starting to have fangirls and you rank first,” Myungsoo said playfully.

Eunjin pouts, “Yah! I am not one of your fangirls!”

“And why do want to see me without my eyeglasses?”

“Uhm, because I like him than you!” Eunjin stand up and went back to her seat.

Myungsoo just smiled at her and check his phone. Can you go home early? We are going somewhere else. Myungsoo replied to her sister and tilted back where Eunjin is seating.

“BOOM!”

Cindy tickled Myungsoo which made him jump in his seat. “Yah!”

“What did you do to Eunjin?” Cindy asked in a tone of murderer with her piercing eyes at Myungsoo.

“Nothing, wae?”

Cindy picks Myungsoo’s scissors and points it under his chin. “Are you sure?”

He nods at her, “Then tell me what happened?”

“She asked me if I can go to school with eyeglasses.”

“And?”

“And said I don’t like and I asked why,”

Cindy pulled the scissors nearer than ever, “And?”

“And she said that she like my other version than my geek version and she walk away. That’s all” Myungsoo’s tone is softer and he keeps on blinking. Cindy rolled her and removed the scissors instantly. She looked at him again with her piercing looks and said, “Make an apology and do her favor if you don’t like to be killed by your own scissors.”

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Kyaa! I am so happy  to receive lovely comments! Omo! I don't where to put this happiness!

Thank you for comments and subs! :)

As a gift, (by coincidence that I am surfing the net I saw these links on youtube :)) CHECK THOSE LINK GUYS

 

Exo K - MAMA (Sweet R&B Remix) [FULL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLOKEzKlvM&feature=fvwrel

 

EXO K ft B.A.P - MAMA / Power [Mashup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvwXeVC2okw&feature=related

 

I don't know if you ever heard of those but I keep on the replay button HAHA. Whoever think of that idea I salute them!

 

P.S I think these would be my last update since I have school starting Monday. Bye holidays :(

I hope I can finish typing my two undone chapters tonight so I can post it by tomorrow. Anyways, wish me luck guys!

Thank you for reading! <3