Noona's promise

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Noona’s promise

Chapter Thirty Four

 

“Turn to page 246 of your book. We are going to discuss about Embryology today.” The professor said as everyone put out their books.

It’s been almost two weeks after Hanna heard Sehun confessing in his room. It’s very awkward to Hanna and Sehun every time they bump along the pathways. They are both stuttering and walk away afterwards.

Hanna turns her gaze where Sehun is sitting and caught him looking at her at the same time. “Ms. Lee, can you tell us the difference between spermatogenesis and oogenesis?” The professor called her out.

“Spermatogenesis is the male gametes or spermatozoa that are formed in the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules of the testes while oogenesis is the female gametes or ova that are formed in the germinal epithelium of the ovary.” Hanna answered.

The professor raised his eyebrows, seems not to be satisfied with answer. Hanna takes a gulp. “Both of them undergo Meiotic Division. As we all know, spermatogenesis divides equally until the spermatogonia turned into cells and in oogenesis, the oogonia is unequally divided. The smaller cytoplasm is called polar body and the larger one is called the ovum.”

The professor seemed to be satisfied with Hanna and move along the topic once again in the lecture. She is physically present but mentally absent. “Now turn your book on page 250, we are going to talk about the stages of fertilization…”

 

RIIIINNGGGGGGGGGG.

The bell rings and the boring lecture are done. Hanna put her things in her bag as Kris approaches her. “Gwenchanayo?”

“Neh.” Hanna replied and walked away from Kris.

Sehun forgot something in the room and went back. As he enters the classroom, he almost bumped to Hanna. Sehun looked at Hanna who is looking down at her shoes. “I’m sorry.” Sehun said and pass by her.

Hanna stayed there for a while and looked at Sehun. “Sehun-ah,” she called softly.

Sehun looked at Hanna without saying a word. “I’m sorry.” She gives him a sad smile and went out of the room with Kris at her back. Sehun followed them since they would be just heading the same way.

“Hep hep!” Alice placed his big fan in front of Sehun as he step out of the room.

“Hooray?” Sehun replied with his eyebrows raised up.

“Now, Sehun-ah, are you not making a move to Hanna?”

Sehun frowned a little. He didn’t seem to understand Alice. “Pardon?” Alice opens her big fan and fans herself. “Are you not going to talk to Hanna?”

“I…I don’t know.” Sehun said. “I don’t how will I approach her after what had happened.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out of their room which is just beside Hanna’s. Since Chanyeol came, Alice needs to go ahead. She looked at Sehun once again. SNAP! She closed her big fan loudly. “One thing Sehun-ah if you don’t like your love to be wasted, please make a move. It won’t hurt you.” She taps her big fan on Sehun’s shoulder. “Let’s go Channie.”

“Hey! Your tablet!” Chanyeol yelled as he followed at Alice.

“You, Park Chanyeol should not yell to a lady! No tablet for you!” Alice hit Chanyeol’s nape with her big fan and you know what is going to happen next.

“Let’s go hyung,” Sehun said sadly.

 

As they reach the cafeteria, Sehun’s phone ring, he pressed the answer button and places the phone in his ear. “Yeobosseyo?”

“Sehun-ah! Can I talk to you?” someone called.

“As in now?”

“Neh. I am waiting here, see you.” The caller said. “Yes, Hyunnie when do you need this dress?”

“Noona?” Sehun speak.

“Bye Sehun!” the caller hangs up.

He tossed his phone back to his pocket and hangs his bag in his shoulder. “Where are you going?” Luhan sits down as he place his burger in the table.

“Taeyeon noona, don’t worry.” Sehun replied.

Hanna watched Sehun as he his way out of the cafeteria. She sighed once again, like the past days she’s not touching her food every time Sehun went out of the cafeteria with different excuses.

“It’s okay everything’s going to be fine. I assure you.” Kris squeezed Hanna’s hand. She gave him a faint smile and retracts her hand away from Kris. “Thanks,”

 

“Noona, what are we going to talk about?” Sehun entered the shop hurriedly and stand in front of Taeyeon’s desk.

Taeyeon smiled widely to Sehun and point her pencil in the chair near Sehun. “Sit!” Sehun raised his eyebrow and he followed immediately.

“Do you have any problems?” Taeyeon asked. She closes her planner and lean on her desk. “I don’t have any.” Sehun replied and he leans back on his seat.

“So you are telling me that you and Hanna are talking to each other again?”

“Ah…no,”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. “So that’s your problem Oh Sehun.”

“Yeah obviously.” he replied lazily.

Taeyeon flip her phone as an idea came inside her mind. “When are you going to greet me properly by phone Wu Fan?” Taeyeon barked at her phone.

“Yes I know and I let this moment pass because I have a favor.”

“Shut up if you don’t like your credit cards be cancelled.”

“How dare you yell at your noona?” Taeyeon raised her voice. Sehun turn her gaze and saw a crumpled expression of his noona. “Noona?”

“Shut up.” Taeyeon said coldly. Sehun get nervous and sit back in his chair like a five year old kid. Noona, never scold me nor say those two words. “You Kris Wu, I am not asking you this favor. Follow me or I will cancel your credit cards in your precious wallet. I am commanding you to court Hanna right now.”

Sehun eyes’ almost went out of this socket. Why is noona ‘commanding’ hyung to court Hanna? “YOU SHUT UP KRIS. IF YOU DON’T DO THAT I WILL PACK YOUR THINGS AND---“

Sehun snatch his noona’s phone away and end the call immediately. “Noona! Why are you doing that?”

“Simply because you don’t like to make a move to Hanna since there’s no spices in your story. Sorry but I am the one who will add to it.” Taeyeon smiled at the gaping Sehun and get her phone back.

Sehun stand up and put his bag back in his left shoulder. He doesn't like that idea of using her brother to add that spices of her noona. She is not that type of woman, the noona he know is sweet and caring. She is always the one who will support him not control him.“Noona, you can’t do this to me. You can’t dictate my story.” Sehun starts walking away. “Noona, this is the first time that you said shut up to me coldly. This is first time that you start entering my life saying that you will add some spices of yours but let me tell you one thing, once you put some spices in a food you have the tendency to remove it and that’s what I am going to do.”

Taeyeon didn’t seem to be affected by Sehun’s message. She seems to be happy yet and dialed Kris’ phone again as Sehun stormed out of the shop. “Wu Fan.”

“Pretend that you will be courting Hanna. Make Sehun jealous. Be the spicy flavor in their love story but I am warning you. Don’t fall in love with Hanna. That’s a command from your noona. If you have successfully done it, I will ask Appa to cancel your fixed marriage with that future lizard wife of yours.”

Taeyeon hang up with a big smile on her face. My dear maknae, I am not going to be a threat to you but you to yourself. I don’t like you to wake up crying instead of seeing your half moon spectacles smiling. Your big smiles that say you love Hanna. I want you to wake up every single day with that smile of yours is taken by Hanna. I know that I have a suicidal task but everything is falling into place. I made a promise to your mom that I will make you happy no matter what.

 

 

 

----------------------

Do you guys don't notice it? As time pass by, I am changing my style of  writing? Well, I hope you won't  mind since I need it for future purposes. Kekekeke.  and also sorry for the short updates. This is really on the plan btw.

I am now working on next chapter but nothing is entering my mind. I got problems. TONS of it. So I need to relax my mind for a while. 

(scroll down)

 

 

 

So  this is my BIRTHDAY GIFT TO AFF: A glimpse for my upcoming summer story btw

 

Can I have comments?

THANK YOU FOR READING :)))