Confessions and First Snow

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

Confessions and First Snow

Chapter Twenty-five

 

“Uh—sure” Hanna said.

Hanna and Sehun go ahead of the rest. Kris rolled his eyes and started walking too. “Hyung, where are you going?” Xiumin asked.

“Home,” Kris said in a flat tone.

“What happened to Kris hyung?” Xiumin asked Baekhyun.

“I don’t know he seems to be silent the whole day.” Baekhyun replied. “Let’s go home?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris his engine to life and pulled out of the school’s parking lot. Starting when the topic goes on with Chanyeol, Kris feels to be so silent, he don’t why but he feels to be so down.

He drive to the beach just to watch today’s sunset. Not that he is always watching the sunset by the beach, he just feel to see the beach today, it’s been long time since he did it—he usually avoid the beach. There’s a story behind it and Kris don’t feel like to check back on those.

He step out of the car and went to the beach. It is quiet deserted when he arrived and he always prefers to watch the sunset alone than having many people around.

He sits in the sand as he watches the sun goes down. Inside his mind is nothing but a blank page. Like a clear bond paper ready to be written by the author but nothing is coming out of his mind.

“Kris?” a voice said.

Kris didn’t look at the person since he knew who she is. He just stares at the skies turning into different shades of orange, blue then becoming black.

“What’s with the face?” she asked as she takes her sit beside him.

Kris just looked at her and turned his gaze away. “What do you know about my face?”

“You are worried. Am I right?”

Kris didn’t reply at her. “I never knew you for long but I know what a worried face is.”

Kris didn’t respond again. Minzy didn’t ask for awhile as the wind blew unexpectedly hard. “What’s bothering you?” she suddenly asked.

It is getting dark by that time but the both of them seem not to notice it. “It’s because of Hanna.”

“What’s the matter with Hanna?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that these past weeks whenever I see Hanna I feel something different. Whenever, I see Hanna with Chanyeol or Sehun I feel something different. It’s like I want Hanna just to be with me but I know I don’t have right to do so and Hanna and I is not good terms.”

“Are you starting to get jealous of them?”

Kris doesn’t know if it is really jealousy or it’s just that he is not use to see Hanna mingling happily with other guys. “I guess? I can’t be sure.”

“You are jealous.”

“Me? No.” he answered defensively as he looked at Minji.

“Your eyes say the truth.”

“What truth?”

Minzy rolled her eyes and said, “Do you have any feelings for Hanna?”

Kris just locked eyes with Minzy as he weighs his feelings for Hanna. What are his real feelings for Hanna? “Tell me,” Minzy said in a soft tone.

Kris broke the contact and he looked down. “I don’t know,”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I don’t know if I do really have feelings for Hanna. It’s not the same feeling I had before, it’s different.” He admitted.

“What do you mean before? Care to explain it to me?”

“I had a girlfriend way back in my high school years. I am about to propose to her but she broke up with me but I know that I love her and still love her. In the case of Hanna I feel the same thing with my first but still it’s different. I can say I like her, I am attracted to her but I don’t know if I am starting to fall for her.” He confessed.

“Let me tell you one thing Wu Fan,” she said. “You are already attracted to Hanna. I can see it by the way you look at her the first time I saw you in her house. You already like her and you are falling to her into pieces, evidence is that birthday party for my best friend. You are one of the main organizers, isn’t?”

Kris looked back at her, locking his gaze on her. Minzy got a point. Why would he make those things if he doesn’t care about Hanna? “In other words, you are care about her and you don’t know that you are in love with her.”

“Are you sure?” he asked softly.

“Hundred percent sure.” She smiled and she stands up.

Kris stands up to and brushes his pants. “Where are you going?”

“Home, it’s getting late.” She smiled once again.

“I’ll bring you home,” Kris offered.

Minji nod at him. They reach the beach’ parking lot, Kris opens the door for Minzy but she didn’t step in because her eyes caught something. She put her palm as a snow fell on it.

“First snow…” she said.

Kris looked away from her and stared at the surroundings. Snow starts falling all over the place. “You know I always dream of staying outside and wait for the first snow to fall.”

“Hmm?”

“You don’t get it? I said. I want to experience the first snow ever since.” She looked at Kris with a big smile on her face. Kris smiled at that cute expression of Minji. “Why?”

“Nothing, sign granted?” Miinji smiled softly

“Sign?”

“Yes, I said that whoever is the first guy with me in the first rain of snow is my soul mate or someone who can be with me forever.” She chuckled. “But you? The first guy with me in the first rain of snow would be my soul mate? I doubt. Silly sign” Minzy laughs.

“Well, you don’t like this handsome face to be your soul mate?”

“Over my dead body,” Minzy laugh once again as she step inside the car.

Kris pulled out of the parking lot and brought Minzy home. It is not far from the beach and Hanna’s residence even from his house too. “Thanks for the lift Wu Fan!” Minzy said as she open the door.

“Wait,” Kris said.

“Yes?”

“uhm, T-thank you,”

“That’s nothing Wu Fan. Future psychologist over here by the ways,” Minzy smiled.

“Wait!” Kris called Minzy again before she gets out of the car.

“What is it again?”

“By any chance, do you think I have a chance for Hanna?”

“Am I Hanna?” Minzy asked sarcastically. “I’m just kidding well I can’t tell you if you do. You said that you are not in good terms with her right? Then why not fix it first? Even if you believe in the quotation opposite attracts, it is scratched already. Got it? We don’t live in the Renaissance period Wu Fan. We live in the twenty-first century. That’s my little advice for someone like you. See you around!”

Minzy step out of the car and stand in front of their gates. Kris smiled at her and pulled away. As he round the corner and pass by Hanna’s house he took a glimpse and smiled to himself, it is better late than never. I will catch your heart soon, Hanna.

 

 

 

 

 

I lost a sub :(. Life is a matter of acceptance so I will just accept it. I don't know the reason of that dear subby. Like I said before, I am trying my best to type this story in my best way...

I hope you guys enjoy my story..