That's LOVE isn't?

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

That's Love isn't?

Chapter Twenty-Six

 

Sehun drive all the way to the Han River. Well, it’s almost sunset when they reach the place. They walk near the river and take their sits. “Why did we go here?” Hanna asked.

“Nothing, I always dream of sitting here.” Sehun said.

“Why? You can come here anytime you want, Oh Sehun.”

“This should my birthday gift for eomma when I grow old but you know what had happened so I just said that the next time I will come here I bring someone like mom.”

“Do I look like your mom?” she points a finger to herself.

Sehun smiled at Hanna and comb his hair with his hands. “No but you and mom are the closest person here.” He points a finger to his heart.

“Me?” Hanna wondered like a child.

“I mean, you know you are the first girl I bring at home so I consider you to be that close to my heart.” Sehun smiled nervously. If you just know Hanna. If I can just said it to you right now…

“Okay,” Hanna shook his head in approval. “Well, thanks.”

“Thanks?” Sehun asked the same word.

“Yes, it’s because we just meet this college though our parents know each other for a long time but we seem to be close, you got it?” Hanna turns her gaze to Sehun.

“Yes,” Was all he said.

Hanna remembered something and opened her bag. She pulled something out of her bag and handed it to Sehun. “I forget to give it to your father. Can you give it to him? It’s a letter for him from your mom.”

“Can I read it?”

“No. Obviously you got yours, isn’t?” Hanna raised an eyebrow at Sehun.

“Fine.” Sehun pouts and put the letter inside his bag.

“Yah! Don’t pout. It’s ugly you know?” Hanna teased.

“What? You are the only one who said it!”

“Really? Well I guess I know the reason.”

“What?”

“It’s because you are the maknae in your circle of friends. They are used to see that you pouting or it’s either they just ignore when you’re pouting because it is really ugly.” Hanna poke Sehun’s forehead.

“Yah! Why did you poke me?” Sehun touch his forehead.

“It is prohibited?” Hanna frowns a bit.

Sehun throw a sharp look and said, “For you it is really prohibited. Next time you do it, I will bring you to the jail!”

“Bwoh? I dare you to do it.” Hanna teased once again and pinched Sehun’s cheeks. “This is better! Blush on!”

“Lee Hanna!” Sehun yelped. Hanna’s pinch leaves a mark on the milk skin of Sehun. He touches his cheeks and pouts once again.

“Sehun-ah, don’t act like Channie! It is a lot worst!” Hanna laughs loudly.

“Am I acting like that giant? Impossible!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“See, you do act like one, Oh Sehun!” Hanna refrains from laughing but still her smile on her lips doesn’t fade. “Look! It’s sunset!”

Hanna stared at the horizon as well as Sehun afterwards he look at Hanna. A smile is formed in his lips. His heart jump likes crazy seeing this beautiful girl sitting beside her, and he made her smile effortlessly. His day is complete once again with her. He watched another sunset with the girl he is dreaming of. This time around is sweeter than the first time. Sehun wondered when will he say his feelings for her; how would he do it? No, scratch it. The question is, does Hanna have feelings for him? If none, he will make a way to get her heart.

Hanna titled his head to Sehun and notice that he is staring at her. “Do you want to say something?”

“Me?” Sehun asked. “Yes,”

“Then what is it?”

“You are beautiful,” he automatically replied and turn his gaze away from her.

Hanna blush at the compliment, she thank God that it is starting to get dark and her pink face is further notice to Sehun who is looking away from her. She suddenly felt some butterflies flying in her stomach but she didn’t mind it. “I want to say something to you.”

“What is it?” He didn’t move his gaze from the horizon.

“Look at me first,”

“How if I don’t like?”

“Then I will not continue what I am going to say about you.”

Suddenly, Sehun tilted his gaze to Hanna. Hanna smiled shyly at Sehun and lock gaze with him. “You are…”

“What?” Sehun asked impatiently.

“You are beautiful…too,” Hanna laughed so loud this time around and Sehun rolled his eyes. Somehow disappointed but at the same time glad because Hanna is happy with him.

“So you think I am gay?” Sehun asked teasingly.

“No! But can’t I say beautiful to a guy? It is a descriptive word, Sehun-ah!”

“Since when did you become a teacher? Lee Hanna you can say that ‘You are handsome’,” he quoted the line that Hanna should be saying. “In all the words, why did you choose beautiful?”

“I want it. We have a freedom of speech here right? So I am free to choose my words, Sehun.” Hanna beamed happily.

“Whatever Hanna” Sehun said coolly and stands up. Hanna looked up to Sehun and he offered a hand. “Let’s go home? It’s getting late.”

Hanna smiled and accepted Sehun’s hand. They walk to the parking lot. They saw a child sitting in the bench staring at the balloons. Hanna pulled Sehun’s hand going to the child.

“Hi!” Hanna waved. “Are you alone?”

“Andwaeyo ajhussi. Eomma went somewhere else she said that I will wait for her.” The kid said.

“Call me Hanna noona.” Hanna sits in front of the kid and asks for a handshake. The kid accepted it and smiled at Hanna. “chonun Jason imnida!”

“Cute name Jason~ah.” Hanna smiled and followed the gaze of the kid.

“You want a balloon?” Hanna asked.

Jason nod at her and Hanna look at Sehun with her puppy eyes. Balloon please?  Sehun nod at her and walk to the vendor of the balloon. He bought one and handed it to Hanna.

“Thank you Sehun-ah,” Hanna said and looked back at the kid. “Here,”

“Gomawo Hannaa noona,” he said and point at Sehun. “Is he your boyfriend?”

“What?” Hanna asked. “N-no, he is my friend. Wae?”

“Nothing noona. You look cute together.” He smiled.

“Jason?” a voice called.

“Noona, that’s eomma!” the kid stand up and ran to his mom. Hanna stood up and followed the kid.

“Annyeong Haseyo eommonim,” Hanna bowed.

“Annyeong Haseyo,” she replied.

“Eomma! Eomma!” Jason pulled her mom’s arms. “She is Hanna, my girlfriend!”

The woman smiled at Hanna and looked at Sehun by split second and turn her gaze to Jason, “No, can’t you see? Your Hanna is with somebody else. You can’t be his guy, Jason.”

Jason shook his head to her mom in disapproval. “Eomma, noona said that they are friends! I am Hanna noona’s boyfriend!” he insisted.

“How come? Did you court her Jason-ah?” the mother asked.

“Yes. Look she gave me her first gift for me.” Jason showed his balloon. “It’s my time to give her a gift!”

Jason walk towards Hanna, “Noona, can you bend a little?” he said with a blink in his eyes. Hanna did as what Jason asked. She bent a little and Jason tiptoed and kissed Hanna in her cheeks. Hanna smiled at Jason and pats his hair.

Jason smiled at Hanna and walk back to his mom once again. “I am sorry for my son. He is just really like that.” The mother smiled shyly.

“It is fine eommonim, your son is sweet I guess when he grow up he got a lucky girl.”

“Noona!” Jason shouted. “I am Hanna noona’s husband in the future!”

Hanna smiled shyly to the mother. “I guess we should go Hanna. Nice to meet you by the ways, I hope to see you again.” The mother bowed and starts walking.

“NOONNAAA!” Jason yelled. “WAIT FOR ME ARASSO?” he blows a kiss as he walked with his mother. Hanna acts that she caught it and blow a kiss a well. Jason catches it and places it in his heart. “Silly kid,”

“Yes, he already claimed that you are his property.” Sehun smiled at Hanna.

“Are you jealous?”

“Of course not. Why would I be jealous to a kid? I am bigger than him!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Whatever Oh Sehun. The kid is sweeter than you.”

“He just kissed you in the cheeks and blew a kiss and that’s what you call sweet?”

“Of course! You are a grumpy man that’s why you don’t know what is sweet.” Hanna rolled her eyes.

“I know what sweet is and even love.” Sehun defended and offered his arm to Hanna. “Let’s go?”

Hanna holds on Sehun’s arm and they made their way to the parking lot. They noticed that the snow starts falling. Hanna’s smile grew wide as she saw the place starts to be covered by white.

“It’s my first to in the first rain of snow.” She said.

“Really?” Sehun asked.

“Yes.” Hanna replied. “By the way Sehun, I like to say thank you for making me happy,”

Sehun smiled at Hanna, “You are always welcome Hanna.” Sehun opened the car and Hanna went it. As they are on their way to home, Sehun is so happy that he really made Hanna happy. No words can really express how happy he is. Lee Hanna, this is just the start. One day, I know that you will be mine and I will be yours. I am willing to wait for that time. No matter how long. That’s love isn’t?

 

 

 

This is where the real story will start! kekekekeke. I am going to be evil already. /laughs evilly/

Thank you for reading!