Prologue-Chapter One

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story (Editing)

 

 

 

Lost Pages of the Unpublished Love Story

PROLOGUE
(chapter one)

*A/N

This ink serves as you (Ahn Eunji)      

----------------

Present Time: Year 2025
Incheon International Airport, Seoul, South Korea

 

 

You are pushing your cart all throughout the departure area of the airport with your mom. No one’s going to fetch since your relatives in Seoul are quiet busy with their own business as well as your father who came a month earlier in Seoul. It’s your second time to come back in Seoul. You migrated to Canada since you are six years old.

“Mom, how are we going to reach our new ‘home’?” you asked her pleasantly.

Your mom look tired from the long travel from what you can perceive. “Dear, we’ll just take taxi”

You nod a little from your mother’s answer. “Sweetie, you should lessen your English since we are here in our native land.”

“Alright,” you said and you call the taxi few feet away from your spot.

The taxi driver helps you with your things and you hop inside the cab. Your mom gave the address to the drive and he pulled away from the airport.

 The ride didn’t take long and you reach your new home. You help your mom in getting your things and paid the driver. “Kamsahamnida Ahjussi,” you bowed.

You start bring your luggage inside the house. You sank yourself after few rounds of going back and forth of your house. You feel dizzy from the long trip and you take a short nap.

“Sweetie wake up,” your mom’s voice interrupt your sleep.

You titled your head towards her and pulled a small smile. “How long did I sleep?”

“Probably two hours,” your mom checked her watch. “Sweetie, pick your luggage and bring it to your room and take your rest there.”

You didn’t hesitate in your mom’s order and pulled your luggage upstairs. You enter your new room and take a sit in your bed. “Not bad,”

You open your cabinets and drawer to check if you’ll be having a hard time wiping those. “Not that dirty,”

You went downstairs and grab some cleaning materials. You tied your hair up and start dusting off your cabinet and drawers. After half an hour, you finish fixing your cabinet. Clothes hang neatly and some are folded.

“Perfect!” you clapped your hands. You continue cleaning your bedroom. You start from your study table followed by other furniture inside your room. It’s not big to clean your room since it’s enough for you to enjoy your sanity alone.

You have changed the bed sheets of your bed and start sweeping the floor. At every corner you make sure no dirt will escape. You kneel down and try to get the dust under your bed. You look under your bed and saw a box. It’s like a shoebox of a size, you pulled it out.

You blow the dust from the cover and placed it down. You open it and saw an old notebook with spring. You open it and saw a phrase or more of a title. “Unpublished Love Story” you touch the letters as it is written in black ink.

“Hmm” you said. “Unpublished? Who’s the author?”

You look at the covers of it and of the first pages but you didn’t see anything. You open the next two pages of it and saw some lines. “”Lee Hanna” she called. The girl jump off the chair leaving her hanky and chocolate sticks she shared to the boy. She ran to her mom and both of them enter the clinic.

“I forgot to say my name” the boy sighed and picks the pink hanky of Hanna. “Uhm…Hanna I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun imnida, nice to meet you,” he said to the hanky. He picks up the chocolate sticks and keep Hanna’s hanky in his pocket.

You browse back at the notebook to check if you miss some pages however you didn’t see. “Where are other first pages?”

-----------------

A/N

Annyeong Haseoyo!

This is a teaser of the next chapter

...

 

“By the way, can you please go back to the place where you are sitting a moment ago?”

He smiled at me as he pointed that someone occupied his chair. I look around the classroom and realize that there are no vacant seat which means I’m stuck with this guy. “Are you doing on a purpose?”

“No. Why would I?” he said innocently

“Don’t show me that face” I said in disgust

“Why are you mad at me?” he asked

“Because you are no gentleman"

 

----------------

I hope you like my new story everyone :) Don't forget to hit subscribe :D

Comments are very appreciated by me so don't forget to give comments, suggestions, questions or anything ^^