chapter four

First Kiss

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzou954bB91qmopf7o5_250.gif

the second half of the first gif ehehehe(in the next one he grabs ricky's shirt.. my hubby when he gets angry after being teased is so y right?)
oh & don't post nudes, guys, you'll be banned~! there goes my plans.

-

Chanhee found out Byunghun was very, very sensitive about his height. He would feel bad if he didn't strongly dislike the boy, plus, he only called him short that day.
Byunghun hasn't so much looked at him for the past week.


At first, Chanhee laughed because he was amused. He now laughs because it's just ridiculous Byunghun's still not over it. Niel doesn't mind, because without Byunghun obsessing over Chanhee, he doesn't have to deal with Minsoo's creepiness. Changhyun doesn't really care either way, he's fine with Byunghun and Minsoo around, having gotten used to them after being around Jonghyun.


Half of him hoped it would be like this for the rest of the year, even if a small part didn't want Byunghun to never speak to him again, but fate was apparently against him this year. Byunghun and him were paired together on a choir project. They had to create a song, not to mention, perform it.
Chanhee really had to fight the urge to kick and scream and whine at his teacher. He was fine with the project, but he didn't want to be paired with Byunghun. Niel was sitting right beside him, and their teacher knew both of them were brilliant, and had amazing, strong voices.


But nope, fate was against them today. When Niel and Chanhee heard their partners, heard they weren't each other's partners, both of them looked at each other and Chanhee blinked first, knowing this will not be good.
Minsoo came up behind Niel when their teacher declared they pair up now, wrapping his arm around the shorter boy, "Niellie, you wanna come over to my house and work on the song with me?" He asked in his smooth, deep voice.
Niel smiled at him, grabbing his arm softly, "Sure I do, Minsoo."


5...4...3...2.. Chanhee counted down in his head, waiting for it.
"Ow!" Was heard before Chanhee could hit one, and he looked at the two boys in front of him to find he was right, Niel bit Minsoo's arm.


"You're one second early this time, Niel." He mumbled.
Niel looked at him, grinning, "You still count?"
"It's fun." Chanhee shrugged, "Plus, I guess it became a bad habit."


Niel's always been a biter.


"What'd I miss?" A cool voice spoke from behind him, and Chanhee titled his head back to see Byunghun.
He sat normally again, rolling his eyes.
"No really, somebody please tell me why Minsoo is rubbing his arm."
"Niel bit him." Chanhee mumbled.
"Bit him?  Well, that was a move." Byunghun replied, staring at Niel.
Niel scoffed, "Tell your friend to stop being a creep."
Byunghun shrugged, "Min's not a creep, per say. Anyway, Chanhee, I know you don't want to work with me, and I don't want to work with you, but I want to get a good grade on this project."


Chanhee lifted his eyes to meet Byunghun's then, and was surprised to find a slight glint of determination.
"So," Byunghun started, holding out his hand, "Truce?"
Chanhee stared at his outstretched hand, and almost wanted to take it.


He eased his eyes upwards, meeting Byunghun's and again saw that glint. He sighed, taking Byunghun's hand, "Just don't be a ."
It had to be only Monday, didn't it?

-

what's this? A TRUCE? UNHEARD OF.
anyway so uh...

some major personal things are going on next week(ex. i need somewhere to stay someone take me in? <3333) and i don't know if i'll be able to write/update but i'll try really hard to.
i also don't know when romance is going to be because romance makes me cry.

also really i'm on here all the time, reading baekyeol fanfiction.
so i just don't feel like updating

fun fact: in the next chapter.. the story actually gets entertaining. but i don't wanna post it until i get some more subscribers. you guys bum me out. ;-;

/le gasps all around.

oopsie. but here have some.. uh..iness?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5n14nDHXk1qzf7xs.gif