chapter thirty-eight

First Kiss

"Byunghun," She whispers quietly, slipping her leg over the younger boy's waist, trailing kisses down his neck, "I want you."
Byunghun smirks, "I want you too, Minsun."


He kisses her, he takes off her shirt, he unhooks her bra, he slips his hand down her pants. She's . He's . They're touching, and kissing.


Chanhee's watching, and he can't look away, he feels like he's suffocating, he keeps trying to scream out, scream that Byunghun was his, Byunghun loved him. No words would come out, he clutches at his throat, he tries to close his eyes. He can't.


She's . He's moving.


Chanhee's nails are scratching at his throat, tears are slipping down his cheeks and he still can't close them.


He groans, and whispers, "I love you, Minsun. More than I ever loved Chanhee."
" for me," She kisses him.


She kisses him. Not Chanhee. He loves her. Not Chahee.
Chanhee screams. Neither of them look at him.


"," Chanhee wakes up with a grumble, he rolls to look at what time it is and find he's three class periods late for school. He shrugs, "Might as well go anyway. I'm hungry and it's lunch soon."


-


He swears Niel about kills him when he shows up at the lunch table, stealing half of Niel and Changhyun's food.
"The day is almost over, you idiot!"
Chanhee shrugs, chewing the food, "Least I showed up."


Byunghun walks by, Minsun clinging to his arm. Chanhee tries not to follow him with his eyes, tries to ignore the feeling he gets when Byunghun is even anywhere near him.  Niel grabs his hand, and when Minsoo walks by, Chanhee squeezes it.


-


Byunghun sighs, staring at Chanhee from across the room.
"I have to get him back," He mumbles to Minsoo and Jonghyun.
Jonghyun pats his head, "How do you plan on doing that, you little cheater?"
Byunghun glares at him, "I did not cheat!" He sighs again, laying his head down on his arms, "But he'll never believe me."
Jonghyun pats his head again. Byunghun tries to not bite him.


He's been spending weeks and weeks modeling with Minsun, dealing with Minsun, who was not as amazing as he remembers, and working his two other jobs to get enough money to spoil Chanhee and quit a job so he can spend more time with Chanhee. He would never cheat on Chanhee, he loves Chanhee.


"How am I  going to get him back?" He mumbles into his arms.
Jonghyun grins, "Do you want me to help you come up with a plan?"
Byunghun looks up at him, eyes narrowed, "It depends. Why should I?"

"Well," Jonghyun touches his lip,  "I am the only one here in a functional relationship with my boyfriend. In fact, we just had our first time."
Byunghun glares at him, "Jerk. Fine, I'll take your help."

-

don't ask me what the plan is because i don't know either l0l
/cries
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8awws7fDx1r8b7gc.gif

go read her stuff! right now! shh, just do it i want to write like her and she's really nice ok? ok