chapter thirty-two

First Kiss

Friday's were Chanhee's favorite.


He skipped into study hall, grinning from ear to ear. He was there before Byunghun, Minsoo, Jonghyun, and even Changhyun, which was a surprise- he didn't want to think about where he was if Jonghyun wasn't here also. He sat beside Niel, still grinning.


"Chanhee, stop it. You're freaking me out with your dorky smile. I may literally barf rainbows."
Chanhee stuck out his tongue, grin not faltering.
Niel made a gagging motion and sound.
Chanhee rolled his eyes.


-


A note hit the table surprising Niel, Changhyun, and Chanhee who were basically falling asleep over their books and notes. All three of them looked at the other three boys on the other side of the room, but when Byunghun waved and the other two shrugged, shaking their heads, Chanhee's grin came back full force while the other two pouted.


Date night. You ready?


Chanhee stomped his feet lightly, biting his lip to keep back squeals, I'm so excited!


Friday's were date night.


Byunghun smiled, watching Chanhee fanboy over the note. When Chanhee turned to look at him, Byunghun blew him a kiss. Chanhee's eyes grew, and Byunghun could tell he was trying not to blush. He grinned so wide when he opened the note even Jonghyun, who's king at being overly gross and sappy with Changhyun, joined in with Minsoo making gagging noises.


You're so cute, princess. <3
Byunghun didn't mind though, since seeing Chanhee blush all because of him was his favorite thing.


-


"Your house? That's where we having our date?"
Byunghun grinned at his boyfriend, "Yes?"
Chanhee narrowed his eyes, "Boring."
"Aish, I don't have the money for that. You know I've been working my off for a good majority of the weeks we've been together trying to get Friday's off.  Why can't we just go to my house, curl up on my bed, watch movies and order pizza?" Byunghun asked, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.
"Last time we ordered pizza,  I met Suji, which led into a mix of disater and feelings." Chanhee said, eyebrow raised.
"Chanhee, please? I'll take you out somewhere really nice next time. I'm tired, I've been working really hard." Byunghun walked in front of him, facing him, grabbing his other hand and swinging them.


Chanhee couldn't say no.


"Byunghun," He mumbled.
"Yes, angel?"
"I ing hate you. Stop being so cute."
Byunghun burst out laughing, "Yes, angel."


-


"Why do you own so many horror movies?" Chanhee whined, looking through all of Byunghun's movies.
Byunghun kissed his ear, the only open spot he could reach from above him, "I like horror movies, sweetie. You can always cuddle me like you did before." He says, kissing the boys ear again, dragging his hands down Chanhee's chest.


The doorbell rings and Chanhee swats his boyfriend away, standing up and pulling Byunghun by the hand to answer the door and pay the pizza person. With his hand around the doorknob, Byunghun wraps his arms around Chanhee and starts nibbling on his clothed shoulder, slipping one hand over Chanhee's to open the door.


Chanhee's giggling at his boyfriend's silliness until he notices Suji standing before them.


"Oh. Um... hey. Yeah." She mumbles awkwardly.
Chanhee tries not to be so angry.
"Suji! Hey!" Byunghun says, standing on his tiptoes to view the girl better.
Suji smiles, "Hey Byunghun. Hey Chanhee."
Chanhee pouts in reply, until Byunghun places his hands on top of his again, kissing his shoulder through his shirt. Chanhee smiles at Suji, "Hi Suji, I'd take the pizzas, but this idiot has the money, and he won't let go of me."
"I can't let go of you. I would then have to hold pizza instead of you, and not to mention, Suji would have to leave then. Which is saddening, because I love Suji."
Chanhee pouts again, swatting at Byunghun blindly, repeatedly, until Byunghun let go, stepping beside the taller boy and putting his hands up in surrender, "I meant as my little sister! Jesus, Chanhee." He teases, finally taking the pizza from the poor girl.

Said poor girl looks at the two boys with a expression of disgust, confusion, and desbelief. She notices Chanhee is still staring at her and grins, stepping forward and wrapping her arms around him, "Hi, I know we started off really, REALLY, bad 'cause I'm kind of in love with your boyfriend, but I'm working on not being in love with Byeongari, because I met this boy and I think I might really like him and I know I seemed like a giant , and I kind of am, and I did kind of hate you with a fiery passion, I promise I'm not all mean and I don't hate you anymore! I hope we can be friends since you're marrying my brother Byeongari!"
"Okay. But why are you being so gross and sappy?" Chanhee asks, patting Suji's back awkwardly.
Suji steps away and smirks at the older boy, tightening her ponytail, "Mostly payback for being so gross with Byeongari in front of me. Really do hope we can be friends, though. And I am stepping off liking him too, since this boy I met, he's really sweet.." Suji trails off, seemingly losing herself in thought.


Byunghun takes his former place beside Chanhee, hands on his hips and tapping his foot, "What's this I'm hearing about a boy? Are you dating, young lady? What's his name? How old is he? When can I meet him? You're using protection, aren't you? I swear if you end up pregnant and single, crying in front of my doorstep because delivering pizza isn't enough to pay for you and your child of evil, I will kick you and this boy's so ha-"
"Shut up, appa." She stresses the word appa, twisting a loose hair around her finger and shaking from side to side in attempts to look cute, then rolling her eyes and standing up straight again, "We're not dating, not yet. His best friend just went through some nasty break-up, and so did I, so he doesn't want to deal with dating quite yet. He wants to help his best friend and me get better, and then we'll see about dating. I think we will though. His name is Kibum. I think he's in the same year as you. He's really sweet, and cute, and energetic. He's short though, I think I have a thing for short guys.." She mumbles the last part to herself.
Byunghun hears anyway, "I AM NOT SHORT."
Suji just grins in reply. Byunghun pouts, "Am I short, Chanhee?"


"Yes.  Anyway, Suji, I hope you and Kibum go well- wait, who's his best friend?"
"Um.. I think his name is Kim Moonch- Oh."
Chanhee pats her shoulder, "Hwaiting."
Suji laughs and lightly punches his shoulder, "Jerk." Her phone rings, and she looks at them, panicked, "That's probably my boss! Gotta run! Bye Chan-Chan, bye Byeongari!"


-


The door was closed and locked, Byunghun had his arms wrapped around Chanhee, biting his shoulder, neck, anything he could reach while they waddled to put a movie in.
Byunghun was just about to take the movie out the case before the doorbell rang. Chanhee opened the door with a piece of pizza in his mouth, eyebrow raised when he saw Suji there again.


"Soozee?"
Suji spared him a small smile, though Chanhee could see it was laced with panic. She pointed to inside, Chanhee nodded, stepping aside to let her in for a bit.
"Byunghun."
Said boy looked up, confused when he saw Suji there, "Su-"
"Byunghun. She's back." Suji all but whispered, holding out her phone to Byunghun.


Chanhee watched in confusion as Byunghun's expression turned to one of amusement and contentment to one of horror as he dropped the DVD case and ran towards Suji.

-

hi, so i'm reupdating this(I SWEAR I WASN'T DREAMING WHEN I UPDATED IT THE FIRST TIME RIGHT??) because aff ate it, and i have like three chapters after this finished and i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanna get the story moving along and finished soon and start another one so YOU GET DOUBLE(maybe triple we'll see) UPDATES~!

and then i'll post some more tomorrow or something.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR HAVING TO REUPDATE I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SUPPOSED TO COME BACK BUT OMFG I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT NOT BEING HERE AND I REALLY NEED TO MOVE ON WITH THE STORY. HAVE THIS POST AS MY APOLOGY.