chapter thirty-four

First Kiss

Chanhee interrupts Niel and Minsoo's make out session, pushing himself between them, sighing loudly as he lays down on Niel's bed, propping his feet up on their legs.  He closes his eyes and sighs again.


"Hyung." He hisses, his nails digging into Chanhee's foot, and Chanhee twitches it away, opening his eyes and wincing, "Christ, why do you have such long nails?"
Minsoo chuckles and Chanhee cringes, no longer wanting to know the answer.
Niel doesn't answer and injures Chanhee's foot again. Chanhee looks at him, "What, Daniel?"
Niel glares at him, "What are you doing here?"
Chanhee sighs again, closing his eyes, "I'm here for Minsoo."
"What?" Both boys ask at the same time. Chanhee cracks open an eye and attempts to shrug. Minsoo coughs and asks why.


Chanhee sighs, "Because you're friends with my stupid boyfriend."
"I am?" Minsoo chuckles.
"Yes," Chanhee says, opening his eyes, "And I need you to tell me about Suji's older sister."
Minsoo's smile twitches, "W-What about Minsun?"
"Well," Chanhee starts, "She's apparently back. Suji looked freaked out and when she told Byunghun, he was spaced out for the rest of the night. He didn't even hold me while we slept." Chanhee frowns at the thought.
Minsoo visibly pales, and by the frown on Niel's face, Chanhee can tell he let go of the younger's hand. Chanhee sits up, confused.


"Minsoo?" Niel asks, touching Minsoo's knee.
Minsoo looks at him, to Chanhee, to the bed beneath them. He sighs, "Minsun is two years older than Suji, and she was gorgeous. Everybody wonders how pretty Minsun was related to boyish Suji. It never bothered Suji until she realized she liked Byunghun, and Byunghun didn't even notice. Byunghun and I used to about how they were related too."
He sighs again, rubbing the back of his neck, "I didn't even realize how Suji felt until she came to my house and asked if she was pretty enough to be with Byunghun. I told her she was, and that Byunghun was just a slow idiot, not to mention a chicken, so she'd have to be patient. And she can only get prettier. Byugnun will notice. The next day, of course, that idiot announced that he liked Minsun and was going to date her."
Chanhee frowns, burrowing his eyebrows, "I thought I was Byunghun's first love?"
Minsoo nods, "You were. I said 'like' Chanhee, not love."
"So..what was Minsun to him?"
"His first girlfriend."


Chanhee's mouth fell open in an 'o' shape. He looked down at the bed, frowning, before sighing and standing up. He rubbed the back of his neck, "W-Well, I-I better go. S-Sorry for interrupting. Bye."
Niel caught his wrist before he could turn, "Wait, Channie-"
Chanhee rubs Niel's hair and smiles at him, "It's fine, Niellie. I'm gonna go check on Byunghun, though. Minsoo, where does he work?"


-


Chanhee stepped into the restaurant, it wasn't all too busy but he could see a few people bustling around the tables.
"Chanhee?"
Chanhee turns his head to the voice, smiling at his boyfriend, "Hey."
Byunghun smiles, but Chanhee can still see the confusion in his eyes, "What are you doing here, princess?"
"I wanted to see if you were okay.." He mumbles, looking down.
Byunghun hums, and touches his hand, "I have break soon. I'll sit at your table and eat with you. We can talk then."
Chanhee nods and lets Byunghun direct him to a booth in the back.


He orders a drink, and looks over the menu. When Byunghun comes back to ask if he's ready to order food, he lazily orders something cheap and not a large portion. He waits.
Byunghun comes back with the food, and sits down across from him.
"So, why do you wanna know if I'm okay? Why wouldn't I be?" Byunghun asks, taking a bit of Chanhee's food.
Chanhee looks up at him through his hair, "Are you kidding me? I saw how you were last night. You were totally freaked out. There was no kisses, or cuddling, you barely ate,  and I could barely sleep without your arms around me. I heard about Minsun, Byunghun. I know that's why you're so shaken up."
Byunghun frowns, "Chanhee, I-"
"No, Byunghun. Listen to me. Do you still like her?"
"What? No. I love you, Chanhee."
"Then why are you so freaked out? Did you like her more than you liked me?"
"No, Chanhee, stop. You were my first love, okay? I didn't know it at the time, but you were. No one could ever mean more to me then you do."
"Then why?"


Byunghun doesn't have the chance to answer before there's a scream, the sound of heels clicking against the floor, and arms are thrown around him.

-

hi you get double updates love me.
siiighs, this story is ending soon. at least it ends ty and stupidly.