chapter twenty-nine

First Kiss

Chanhee didn't know what to do for the rest of the time. They sat in his room, playing video games or singing and dancing along to songs, but when the clock hit 1:00AM and Chanhee's parents were coming home soon, he looked at Byunghun.


"What am I supposed to do with now? My parents will not be happy to find a random boy in my room."
Byunghun shrugged, "Tell them there is no boy in your room with a very confused expression."
Chanhee stared at Byunghun, "Tell me again why I like you?"
Byunghun shrugged again, "Because I'm y and adorable?"
Chanhee shook his head, "Whatever. I'm going to bed. Go hide in my closet or something." He said, standing, walking two short steps and throwing himself on his bed.
"Noo!" Byunghun whined, throwing himself on Chanhee, wrapping his arms tightly around the older boy, "I wanna stay with my princess."
"No! Get out of my bed!"  Chanhee snapped, thrashing around.
"But princess!" Byunghun whined, trying to pin Chanhee down.


Chanhee noticed how close they were before Byunghun. He stilled his trashing, stilled his breathing. Byunghun noticed then, staring directly into Chanhee's eyes. Chanhee watched his eyes flicker down, then back up to his own eyes, before fluttering closed as Byunghun pressed his lips to his, Chanhee let his own eyes slip closed, memorizing the feel of Byunghun's lips against his, the taste.
His eyes snapped open when Byunghun swiped his tongue against his lower lip, mouth opening against Byunghun's in a gasp, letting Byunghun's tongue slip in. Chanhee moaned in response, wrapping his arms around Byunghun's neck, hands tangling themselves in his soft, purple hair.
Byunghun let his hands slip up Chanhee's loose shirt, the pads of his fingers warm and rough against Chanhee's smooth skin. Chanhee groaned into their kiss, hands joining Byunghun's hoping he'll get the picture to pull off his shirt.


Byunghun did, his fingers moving down, back to the hem of his shirt and pulling it up, fingers sliding against his skin again. Chanhee didn't realize just how y Byunghun was until now, and he's determined to not let it show this affects him, letting his own hands slide down Byunghun's clothed chest, down to the hem of it, pulling it up. They broke the kiss slowly, pulling both of their shirts over their heads. Chanhee grunted when Byunghun tugged his shirt over his head too rough, knowing his hair was sticking up everywhere.
Byunghun chuckled, pressing his cold nose into Chanhee's warm cheek, "I love you." He said, fingers trailing across his hipbone.
Chanhee whispered the words back, titling his head as Byunghun kissed his jawline, his neck, the hickey he had left earlier, his lips went lower, across his chest, leaving a hickey on his hipbone, his hand moving to Chanhee's sides, sliding down his pants, oh -
Byunghun's breath was warm against Chanhee's half-erect , the feeling new to Chanhee who groaned a bit too loudly. Byunghun smirked, slowly the underside of Chanhee's , causing Chanhee to bite his lip in attempt to cover his moan.


There was a knock at the door.
Chanhee pushed Byunghun out of his bed, throwing the blanket around himself. Byunghun stood there, frightened. Chanhee gave him a look, "Hide! Hide!" He whispered/shouted, shooing the boy to somewhere besides Chanhee's bed.
Byunghun slid underneath Chanhee's bed, making Chanhee hit his head against his pillow in dismay.
"Chanhee?" His mother's voice hit his ears, making Chanhee fight to keep his eyes closed, his heart beating rapidly against his chest.
"Chanhee honey? Are you asleep?"
Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.
His mother hummed, closing the door. Chanhee waited until he heard the door to her room close before leaning over his bed to look at Byunghun.


"Under the bed? Really, Byunghun?"
"We could've been stuck in the same position!"
Chanhee narrowed his eyes, laying back down. Byunghun slid out from under the bed, laying beside Chanhee.


Chanhee would've liked to be mad, but falling asleep in Byunghun's arms was something he could feel himself getting addicted to.

-

hey. hi.
this , i know. but uh...i just got my seroquel back and i've been watching subbed teen top shows on youtube 'cause chanyolo.
i started watching teen top rising 100% and god, reading the comments, i wanted to punch some serious in the face.

and it doesn't change with every video. WHY ARE YOU ING ABOUT TEEN TOP? "i like teen top, but" NO. NO. NO. NO.
so i made a
post about how annoyed i was 'cause also chanyolo.