chapter six

First Kiss

It was six days after they decided the song should be about first kisses, or Monday, and the project was due for another week or so. Most days, Chanhee and Byunghun walked to Byunghun's and worked on the song until Niel texted Chanhee pleading for him to save him from Minsoo and threatening him if he doesn't, unless Byunghun had to work, on those nights Chanhee went home humming whatever parts of the song they had, fixing things in his head, and laid on his bed until Niel texted for help.


Today, he was at Byunghun's, sitting on his bed again, listening to Byunghun's pencil hitting paper.
"What was your first kiss like?" The question stumbled out of Chanhee's mouth before he could stop it, and he covered his mouth quickly.
Byunghun looked up, half smile in place, "My first kiss...hm, it was with a very pretty girl, at a park. I was very confident. How did yours go?"
Chanhee smiled, remember it, "It was with a very strange boy, at a park."
"Boy, huh?" Byunghun chuckled, raising an eyebrow.
"Shut up!" Chanhee whined, hitting the other boy's arm.


Byunghun put up his arms in surrender, "I have nothing against it. In fact, well, nevermind."
"No way! Tell me, Lee Byunghun!"
Byunghun rubbed his neck, "Recently," He said, looking at his floor, "I've wondered what it was like to kiss a boy."
"O-Oh. I-It's not b-bad, I g-guess."
Byunghun looked up at him then, with a stare that made Chanhee want to run away.


He couldn't though, so he was left with curling into himself and backing into the wall.
He regretted that as soon as Byunghun leaned towards him, trapping him between the shorter's body and the wall.
Against himself, his heart beat so fast he was afraid he was going to die, his mind spun, his hands shook, and his eyes fluttered closed. Against himself, Chanhee really wanted this.


Byunghun didn't even know what he was doing. All he knew was, they had been talking about kissing, and these boys lips had been teasing him for days. He knew he wanted this, he wanted to make Chanhee blush because of him, he wanted to kiss his lips so much Chanhee would never forget the feel of the younger's lips, and how they fit on his. Byunghun's convinced they would fit together perfectly.


Chanhee felt his hands shaking, trembling, moving upwards to wrap around Byunghun's neck. His breath was so close, he was so close, Chanhee could feel it. He could feel Byunghun brushing so lightly against his lips. He wanted to sink, pull the younger boy closer, kiss him deeper.
A series of vibrations coming from Chanhee's pocket made him snap out of it, using his raised arms to push Byunghun away and stand up so fast he felt dizzy. Byunghun fell off the bed, shocked from the push, sprawled out with one leg on the bed still and a groan slipping past his lips when his head hit the ground with a loud "thump!"


"H-Hello?" Chanhee stuttered, answering his phone.
"Hyung, you sound.. strange. What's up?" Niel's voice came through the line.
"N-Nothing, Niellie. Do you need me to come get you?
"Yeah, I do, this ert's been trying to rip off my shirt all night. Aish, I'm really going to cry when this project is done. Come soon, and when you get here, you're telling me why you sound strange. See you soon, hyung!"


"I-I have to go, s-see you l-later, B-Byunghun!" Chanhee shouted/squeaked out, before grabbing his things and running out.

-

OMFG SO I WAS NOT GOING TO UPDATE THIS SOON BUT I HAVE SERIOUS HUGE NEWS?!
1) I'm being put on meds so I really, really don't know what's going to happen there but I'll try to write!
2) I'm going to ia on 28th and I'm not coming back until the 8th of August.. so I'll be able to write a lot but I don't know how often you'll get updates!
Gomen! Mianhae! Sorry! Really! I love you all though so please don't unsubscribe?! I'll try my hardest to update!

so so so.. uh yeah! i know, i know, this is probably THE WORST chapter to leave off on for a while BUT I'LL TRY TO WRITE A LOT IN THE NEXT WEEK OKAY?! i haven't even really started the next chapter though...

/gets shot

OKAY UM SO I'M SORRY I REALLY AM
HAVE SOME GIFS SOME HEART, KISSES, AND Y GIFS TO MAKE UP FOR IT?!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u4c1vLV31qzf7xs.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ubg1RlaC1qzf7xs.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ubgoCETy1qzf7xs.gif