chapter two

First Kiss

have some y changjo 'cause he's kind of more or less the main focus of this chapter idk?

-

In study hall, the three boys sat as far apart as possible. Minsoo sent small winks at Niel, who glared in return before turning to Changhyun and Chanhee and rambling about how disgusting Minsoo was.
"Niel-ah, can't you tell he's only doing it to get you going?" Changhyun finally pointed out. Chanhee wanted to kiss him then, as much as he loved Niel, he was his best friend, he really did get annoying sometimes.
"Changhyun, how could you be so rude?" Niel pouted.
"But hyung, I'm not being rude. It's true."
"Really, Chanhee? Is it?" Niel turned to him then and immediately Chanhee's eyes widended.


Thankfully, a student with dark black and red hair walked in then.
"Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" Both Changhyun and Minso's voice rang out.
The boy, who Chanhee guessed was Jonghyun, blinked at both of them, "Schedule change." He spoke softly, and Chanhee was surprised at his deep voice, and even more surprised when he realized the boy must've already realized the tension between the two groups of teens.


Jonghyun really hoped Minsoo and Byunghun never collided with Changhyun, Niel, and Chanhee. He knew what happened if they did, and he knew he'd be torn between the two groups of friends. He sighed. Perfect.  He knew that Byunghun would be merciless if he sat with the other group, and he knew Changhyun would be pouty and all too adorable if he sat with Byunghun and Minsoo. But he's only offically met Byunghun once. But he really likes Changhyun.


Sighing, he shot Changhyun a sympathetic look and joined Minsoo and Byunghun.
"How do you know those three losers?" Minsoo spoke loud enough for the "losers" to hear.
"Mehrong~" Niel spoke, sticking out his tongue.
Minsoo rolled his eyes, "Don't show me it if you're not using it."
Immediately, Niel put his tongue back in his mouth, made a disgusted expression, crossed his arms and turned the other way in a huff, and probably started talking really fast and angirly, since Chanhee hopelessly shook his head.


"Changhyun and I are in a lot of the same classes together, so we're friends."
Byunghun hummed, "Close friends?" He asked, giving Jonghyun an expression that made him squirm, "Don't tell me.. you have feelings for that kid?"
"No idea what you're talking about, hyung." Jonghyun replied easily.
"Yeah, Jonghyun here would've told me he had a crush on that boy. Right, Jonghyun?" Minsoo asked, throwing an arm around Jonghyun's shoulder.
Byunghun laughed, "Yeah, right. I highly doubt he would've told you, Minsoo."
"Know what, Byeongari? I like Jonghyun more than you."
"Oh man, I'm so hurt, Minsoo. What ever will I do?"


After school, Niel, Changhyun and Chanhee were walking back to Chanhee's to hang out there for a while, before Changhyun noticed the boy from earlier.
"Jonghyun!" Changhyun shouted, making the boy turn around. Changhyun waved him over, and he did.
"Hi, Changhyunnie." He said, wrapping an arm around Changhyun's shoulder.
"Chang..hyunnie?" Niel questioned, voicing what was on Chanhee's mind as well.
Changhyun nodded, "Jonghyun and I are pretty good friends."
Niel squinted, "Pretty good friends, huh?"
"Yes, hyung. Pretty good friends." Changhyun stressed on the words, knowing excatly what Niel was getting at.


Chanhee decided to change the subject then, "I'm Chanhee, Changhyun and I have been friends for about a year or so. Nice meeting you." He spoke, nodding to Jonghyun.
"Ah, Chanhee hyung, I've heard of you a few times."
Chanhee's eyes moved to Changhyun slowly, "Have you really?"
"Have you heard of me? I'm Niel! Niel!" Niel's loud voice cut through.
Jonghyun turned to him, "I believe I have. Changhyunnie, is Niel hyung the one who's really loud and often annoying?"

Changhyun didn't even take in Niel's shocked expression and instead nodded, "Yeah, he is. What are you doing wandering around here, Jonghyun?"
Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I'm wait-"
"Jonghyun, I'm telling you, those losers aren't anything special." Minsoo's deep voice was heard as he stepped forward, wrapping around Jonghyun's shoulder, with Byunghun right beside him.
"Waiting for these two." Jonghyun finished, sighing.


"Hey, girly boy. You really do look familiar, are you really sure we don't know each other? I moved when I was twelve, did we go to same school?" Byunghun spoke.
"Chanhee never went to school with us, Byeongari." Minsoo answered.
"Mhm.." Byunghun tapped his chin.
"Have you always been like this?" Chanhee asked.
Byunghun looked at him in surprise, "Basically."
"Then I'm sure I've never a met a jerk like you."
"And how do you know I'm a jerk?" Byunghun asked, "I've talked to you once today, and that would be the first time we've talked."
Chanhee blinked, "I suppose... but.. you seem to give off the air of being a jerk."
Byunghun scoffed, "What's with you and fish lips here? The air around me, huh?"
"Listen, we don't know each other. I don't really want to know you. Leave it alone, yeah?" Chanhee snapped.


Byunghun smirked then, "No, princess. I don't think I will."


hi so i was going to wait for at least two more subscribers but then i found out Sakaiyo commented and stuff so i fangirled but really that was like five hours ago but my i mean best guy friend is gone today so like i'm trying to not get really sad so i updated idk why i'm telling you this okay

uh

i love you all<3 i don't know when you'll get the next chapter 'cause i don't have it finished yet l0l