chapter three

First Kiss

The next day, again, on his way to lunch someone bumped into Chanhee, knocking his glasses to the ground.
"," Chanhee mumbled, world going blurry.
"Sor- Ah, Chanhee?" A cool voice made his head turn, but he could see was a blur of purple.
"Jerkface?"  Chanhee asked, squinting as if that'd help.
He was excepting some witty repy, but all he noticed was the blob of purple Byunghun called hair coming closer, until he felt the warmth of Byunghun's hand on Chanhee's face.
"You look like a girl, princess." Byunghun said, and Chanhee didn't have to be able to see to know he was smirking.
"Can you help me find my glasses?" He asked, not really in the mood.
"No, I have this strange inkling.. that you're somebody I know. Ah! I got it, have we ever kissed before?"
"I've only ever kissed one person, thanks! And that weird kid was definitely not you! Now, please, just help me find my glasses."
He heard Byunghun chuckle, and soon enough he felt someone sliding his glasses back behind his ears, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I've never kissed a boy before."
Chanhee didn't have a reply so he started to walk away. Byunghun stayed beside him, "You didn't forget we have the same lunch, right, princess?"
"Stop calling me princess, jerkface."


Byunghun smirked at him, "No way."


http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/LotusMalas/page-divider-102.gif


Chanhee really wanted lunch to end. He really wanted school to end. He really wanted Byunghun's hand off his knee, and Byunghun to stop talking to him. He really doesn't even understand what possessed Byunghun to join his table at lunch. Niel was abosolutely furious. Chanhee's head hurts.


For the fifth time, Chanhee punched Byunghun's hand. Byunghun didn't even spare him a glance.
"Yah, you , will you let go of my knee?" Chanhee snapped, causing eyes to turn to him. Byunghun's were included.
"No, princess," He stressed the nickname that made Chanhee's ears feel like bleeding, "I don't think I will."


Chanhee never even thought he was a violent person before Byunghun came into his life just yesterday.

 http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/LotusMalas/page-divider-102.gif 


In study hall, Chanhee literally pushed Byunghun onto the floor when he tried to sit beside Chanhee at the table.
From the floor, Byunghun smirked up at him, "I like it when you're fiesty."
Chanhee rolled his eyes and swallowed hard to keep from gagging, "Leave me alone, shortie."
"S-Shortie?!" Byunghun's eyes bugged, "Did you just call me short?"
Chanhee smirked, "Yeah I did, shortie."
Byunghun stood up then, leaving over the sitting down Chanhee, "Watch yourself, princess."
"Ah," Chanhee smiled, "So I hit a sensitive cord."
Byunghun glared, stomping out of the classroom, leaving everyone staring after him with wide eyes.


Chanhee smiled to himself instead.

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/LotusMalas/page-divider-102.gif

wub wub wub wub. maybe one day i'll draw my own fancy divider.
probably not though my five year old niece draws better than i do. (that's not a lie. seriously, she's really developed with drawing. my three year old niece? she can speak japanese. and then you have me, fourteen and in high school like "how do wat" seriously. it's depressing.)

next chapter includes a minor time change and some skerious uh..development i guess. idk i'm tired.