chapter sixteen

First Kiss

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60lltStDq1rwwzv2o6_250.gif



"Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?" Moonchul asked, looking at Chanhee from underneath his bangs.
Chanhee looked at him, grinning, "Sure!"


-


"Do you want to go on a date, Hunnie?"  Suji asked, grinning as she swung their intertwined hands in the air.
"Sure," Byunghun told her, smiling softly.


-


Chanhee was trying to pull himself away from Moonchul when he ran straight into somebody.
"Could you watch where you're going, loser?" A female voice shrieks.
Chanhee wants to start screaming. He knows that voice. He jerks his arm out of Moonchul's grip, finally, and turns around. He sees the familiar purple hair, and he swears his heart stops.
His back had bumped into Byunghun's, spilling water all over.


"I-I'm sorry..." Chanhee says lamely, rubbing the back of his neck.
Byunghun turns around himself then, eyes wide.


-


Moonchul really didn't like the way Chanhee was looking at Byunghun, like Chanhee was suddenly lost, a mixture of emotions crossing his face in just seconds.

There was something there that Moonchul didn't understand.

He mumbled profanities under his breath, shaking his head.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to understand.


-


Suji felt like punching somebody in the face.


This is my date, Lee Chanhee!
She felt a smirk crawl across her lips when she realized, this was her date. She wrapped her arms around Byunghun's, trailing her fingers down the fabric there. She looked up to say something to him, but stopped when she saw his expression.


That was the day Suji watched her first love fall in love with another boy.

-
SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

it'S A TYME SKIP~
i like time skips

it doesn't get confusing, does it?

okay i am so done spoiling you guys omfg it's horrible.

so this is actually your last update i don't have anymore, i'm out.
i'm gonna go to bed now(seroqeul makes me wobbly)
and i'm gonna be in a car all day tomorrow(yay for a seventeen hour drive)
so i might see you tomorrow

alright night lovelies<3