chapter thirty-six

First Kiss

Niel stares at Minsoo.
Minsoo pretends he doesn't notice, continuing to eat the food in front of him and lazily flip the pages in his book.
Niel narrows his eyes at his boyfriend's obvious attempts of avoiding his stare.


"Bang Minsoo." He speaks sternly, pursing his lips slightly.
Minsoo doesn't look at him.
"Bang Minsoo, if you don't look at me, you're never getting passed first base."
Minsoo still doesn't look up, though Niel notices he twitches.
"Bang Minsoo, we will break up."
Minsoo twitches again and this time mumbles, "I know what you want to talk about, and I know nothing about it."
"You're lying. That's a sign of a bad parnter. Maybe we really do need to break up."
Minsoo looks up then, eyes wide, "Daniel, I don't know anything about Chanhee and Byunghun's break up, or what's going on with Byunghun and Minsun!"
"Hmph." Niel grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting, turning away from the older boy.

Minsoo sighs, "You're so childish. I really hate that about you."
"Well, you're a jerk. I really hate that about you."
"Then why are we dating?" Minsoo snaps.
"Because," Niel says, leaning over the table, "You're the one who all but begged me to be their boyfriend!"
"Hah! Like hell I did! Who's the one who showed up at my door?"
"You confessed!"
"You were the one who wanted me to!"
Niel groans in frustration, "I didn't even want to be with you in the first place! You got pissy when I said we weren't dating! I came to your house out of guilt and anger!"
"Fine, I only liked you until I knew just how much of a clingy little you were anyway!"
"Great thing you don't have to deal with my clingy ness anymore! We're ing through, Bang Minsoo!" Niel snaps, storming out of the resturant and into the chilly night.


-


Niel and Chanhee lay side by side on Chanhee's bed, wallowing in their self-pity.
"I can't believe we're single." Niel mumbles.
"Boys are stupid."
"Chanhee, we're boys."
"And we're stupid for liking Byunghun and Minsoo in the first place."
Niel rolled over onto his side, poking Chanhee's side so his head turned to look at him, "Chanhee, did Byunghun really cheat?"
Chanhee looked up at the ceiling again, "Hope not." He sighed, before falling looking at his best friend with a half smile,
"Bed time, kid."

-

yes, yes i did just break up chunjoe and n.a.p.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m858ysrwvL1qzf7xs.gif
BUT OMFG THEIR VIDEO UGH? PERFECT.