chapter thirty-three

First Kiss

hi, i have no idea what to put up there because this isn't about the main characters loloololol

-

i am your cat.
Kibum, it's too ing early for you.
but, moonchul. i am your cat.
Kibum, just let me go back to bed.
 NO.


"Mew!" A low voice attempted to copy a cat.
Moonchul jumped, sitting up in his bed, "Ki-"
"Hkeeeeeees!" Kibum attempted to hiss, jumping on Moonchul's bed, lightly scratching the other boy.
"Kibum, get the off of me."
"If you keep being mean to me, I'll bite you."
"Kibum, I swear to fu-"
"Hkeeees!" He hissed again, lightly biting Moonchul's cheek.
"KIBUM."
Kibum hissed lowly, not moving.
"If you get off, I'll give you a treat."
"Ice cream?"
"Wha-"
Kibum bit his cheek harder.
"GODDAMMIT, KIBUM. FINE. WHAT TIME IS IT ANYWAY?"


Kibum got up, smoothing out his clothes, "Like noon, bro."
"GODDAMMIT, KIBUM."


-


Kibum locked his arm around Moonchul's, pulling the boy out his house.
"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Moonchul!"


Moonchul groaned at the sunlight, and then groaned again when Kibum started skipping, singing "ice cream, ice cream" in a cracked, high pitched voice.


Moonchul wonders how Kibum and he became friends.


-


Kibum, of course, got this most amount of ice cream he could and forced Moonchul to pay for it.
As he made a face from a brain freeze, he asked Moonchul how he and Chanhee were.


"We broke up, like, yesterday."
"HOLY , WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?"
"Probably because I didn't want to."
"Dammit, Mooonchul. That's not how best friends work. I'll kick his for you if you'd like."
Moonchul shook his head, "Naw, he was in love with someone else. I can't blame him for that, even if I am hurt."


Kibum gave him a half smile with his spoon between his lips, he patted Moonchul's hand on the table, "You go, bro." He mumbled through the spoon.
Moonchul rolled his eyes, "I want a drink." He mumbled, getting up to see if they sold any drinks.
Kibum frowned and tried to entertain himself alone. He was failing, simply watching a bug on the ground and lazily eating his ice cream, bored.


Until a girl ran into his chair, causing him to spill the ice cream he had in his spoon onto his shirt.


-


"Oh! I'm so sorry!" A girl with a high ponytail, dark brown wavy locks hitting her mid-back in a bounce.
"You're so pretty," Kibum said dazedly, tilting his head and staring at the girl.


Kibum's never seen anything cuter than the way a pink tint worked it's way on her cheeks.


"I-I'm sorry about making you spill your ice cream, sir." She mumbled.
Kibum noticed her voice get softer, lower. She sounded embarrassed.
Kibum also noticed how she was staring at his chest, making him look down. "," He mumbled, blinking at the chocolate smeared on his shirt.  Logically, he ed his shirt to reveal and tank top beneath.
"No worries," He grinned at the girl, "I'm Kibum, and may I please have your number? You're much too pretty to never see again."


"Suji, just get away from that creep." Another girl sneered from behind the pretty girl.
Kibum looked at her, about to say something rude back, but got distracted by a shorter, shy looking girl behind her, "Hey, I know you! You're friends with my younger sister."
Said girl waved shyly, "Hey Kibum."
He grinned and waved back before turning to the pretty girl, "Suji, huh? Suji's a beautiful name. My name is Kibum."
He took her hand, stealing a pen from Moonchul's jacket pocket on the chair, and wrote his name on the girl's smooth hand.


"Call me. I promise I'm not as creepy as I seem."

-

i am kibum.

so how this came to be is that me and my best friend brophy were talking about cats and he said something and i said "i am your cat" but i accidentally wrote it in my wordpad(it wasn't full screen, so i could see the chat, and i didn't notice) so i told brophy and he goes "LEAVE IT THERE." and i said "i was literally just about to  saying i was leaving it there". SO BAM! HOW KIBUM AND SUJI MET.

here have a filler if i'm not lazy later i might update again 'cause i'm writing chapter thirty six right now lolololol
and oh by the way guys, is coming soon~