chapter forty-one

First Kiss

Chanhee wakes up against Byunghun's chest. He almost jumps, until he remembers why he was there. He blushes and scrambles up when he remembers he's .
Byunghun awakes in the midst of Chanhee's movements, rubs his eye cutely and looks at Chanhee through sleepy eyes, "Gangsta baby, come back to bed."
Chanhee's eyebrows shoot up at the nickname, "Gangsta baby?"
Byunghun groans, "Sugar puss, come back to bed. Better?"
"No," Chanhee says, "To both things, I need to find my boxers and shower."


Byunghun crawls to the edge of the bed, lazily flailing his arms out to reach Chanhee. Chanhee raises an eyebrow at him, shaking his head, "Sad, sad boy." But he steps into Byunghun's arms anyway.
Byunghun makes a sound like a purr and dinosaur, pulling Chanhee down beside him on the bed. Chanhee giggles, resting his hands lightly on Byunghun's chest and kissing his lips softly, "You're so cute when you're sleepy."
Byunghun makes a strange sound again and rubs his eyes, "Thank you, but sleep now, love later."
Chanhee goes back to his original spot on Byunghun's chest and dozes off to the sound of Byunghun's heartbeat again.


-


It's noon when Chanhee wakes up again. He scrambles out of bed, feeling disgusting at all of the sleep and still . He takes a pillow off the bed and starts hitting Byunghun with it, "WAKE UP!"
Byunghun groans and hits at the pillow lazily, "Why are you like this!"
"We're in Seoul and we've basically been in this room the entire time!" Chanhee continues hitting Byunghun.
Byunghun groans again, trying to roll away from the hitting, "That's still in South Korea, we can come here again in the future, I don't care, I just want to sleep!" He whines, dragging out the 'e'.
Chanhee starts jumping up and down, hitting Byunghun more.
Byunghun makes a sound and waves his hand lazily at Chanhee, "Stop bouncing, your is distracting me." He tries to roll away again, but ends up falling off the bed.
Chanhee doubles over in laughter, running over to where Byunghun is spread out on the floor, "Come on, idiot, let's go shower."
Byunghun groans and rubs his head, "Can we have shower to make me feel better?"
"Not sure if I like you enough anymore." Chanhee teases, sticking out his tongue.
Byunghun waves his arms lazily again, trying to hit Chanhee.


Chanhee grabs his hand and drags him to the bathroom, "You're such an idiot."


-


Chanhee's pulling Byunghun around the streets of Seoul, pointing out things and looking back at Byunghun with wide eyes and an even wider smile.
Byunghun's really close to stopping Chanhee in the middle of sidewalk and kissing his face until they pass out from lack of air and screaming that he's never felt so in love, but his phone ringing stops him from doing that, "What do you want?" He snaps.
Chanhee hasn't even noticed Byunghun's on the phone, too caught up in the lights of Seoul until he's tugged back by Byunghun randomly stopping. He looks back in confusion and his heart drops when he sees Byunghun looking terrified.
"Yeobo! STOP GETTING BAD NEWS WHILE WE'RE ON DATES!" Chanhee whines, stomping his feet. Byunghun gives him a forced half smile, looking more like a grimace and puts his finger to his lips.
"Yeah, okay, appa. I understand." Byunghun sighs, "Yeah, I'll be home as soon as possible." Byunghun's eyes widened and he looks at Chanhee, "Y-You want me to bring the person you just heard? M-My girlfriend?"


That's when Chanhee realizes they're ed.

-

a wild father appears~

i have no idea what i'm still doing with this story
i'm hoping i can finish it before i go home
or something
I MEAN GOD I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR LIKE, MONTHS.

anyway ok, nicknames are courtesy of a conversation with my sweet waifu(that's not promoting right?) and i'm a lot like both of them and i am byunghun for the last few days AND I PROMISE N.A.P IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER SOON OK?

oh and if any of you have done anything with this post, i see you and i love you and we need to be friends and that post is courtesy of this precious person who is my best friend now ok.

and.. so all that's left to say is your all strange for liking a story by someone who's username is stupiduke- and i love you more than i love my best friend.
seriously, i have a
post for that too.
but ok i know i'm getting really clingy recently but oh my god the story is coming to end really soon and i juST WANNA HUG YOU ALL AND CALL YOU PRECIOUS AND- /FEELS ATTACK OF THE FEELS

befriend me, my little precious minions subscribers.