chapter seven

First Kiss

Ahn Daniel really, really hated Bang Minsoo.
He can't particularly tell you a reason why, Niel just really hated the older boy. Maybe it was how he was so blatantly disgusting, constantly flirting and making jokes. Maybe it was the way the older, taller boy had declared him his favorite toy one day in class. Maybe it's the way he looks at him, with dark eyes that always have a glint that made Niel shudder. Maybe it's how perfect his body was.


Niel doesn't know. He just really hated Minsoo.


Which is why, when they were paired together for the project, Niel wanted to cry. It's also why when Niel found out Minsoo was really serious, and really good with music, he was surprised. He was even more surprised when Minsoo forcefully dragged Niel to his house, and very seriously worked on the project.


Until, of course, Minsoo looked up at Niel and said, "You know, you are really attractive."
That alone made Niel remember Minsoo was a ert, a creep, some stupid jerk he hated, granted he was good with music, had a perfect body, and rapped nicely.
But then Minsoo smiled, and for the millionth time that night, Niel forgot about how he a ert, a creep, a jerk, and had the overwhelming urge to wrap himself in the older boys arms.
Then a hand rested on his hips, fingers trailing up his shirt, and Niel was once again snapped out of that trance.


He hit the older boy across the head, "Stop being such a ert." He hissed, glaring.
Minsoo just smirked, rubbing his head, "You looked like you were getting into it."
Niel turned his head, huffing, "No way!"
Minsoo's hand returned, and from the corner of his eye, Niel watched him move closer, felt his breath against the his neck, "Come on, babe, when are you going to admit you want me just as much as I want you?"


Niel scoffed, hitting Minsoo wherever he could, "Get off, I'm calling Chanhee to take me home."
Minsoo didn't move away, and instead grabbed Niel's hand, "Sorry babe, can't let you do that."
Niel turned to look at him then, the coldest glare he could muster set, "Did you just tell me I can't call my best friend and get away from you?"
Minsoo looked shocked from the cold tone before a smirk settled on his lips, "You up for rough ? Just as long as you in that tone."
Niel scoffed, tugging his wrist away from the older boy, grabbing his phone and standing up before Minsoo could stop him. He quickly dialed Chanhee's number and put the phone up to his ear, glaring at Minsoo who sat there, smirking.


A stuttering Chanhee answered the phone, a confused, weary Niel answered, and Minsoo tried to bite back chuckles.
When Niel hung up, he resisted the urge to hit Minsoo, who was now laughing without a care. Niel knew why, of course.


This wasn't the first time this had happened.


"Niellie, baby, come on, when are you going to admit you want me too?" Minsoo finally asked while Niel got ready to leave.
"When you  stop being a stupid ert."
"But baby, we've already talked about this. I'm only this big of a ert for you."
"And I've told you before, that doesn't make me feel better."
Minsoo sighed heavily, "Niellie, you're gonna end up with me anyway. Why not just admit it sooner?"
Niel rolled his eyes, turned the doorknob and said, "Maybe because I have pride?" He turned around then, "Or maybe because I like the chase?" He winked.
He laughed then, closing the door to a jaw dropped shocked Minsoo.

-

oh... were you expecting chunjoe? LMFAO SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU GUYS MAY HATE ME BECAUSE THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR A WHILE AND IF IT ISN'T THE NEXT ONE PROBABLY WON'T END UP TOO NICE EITHER HAHAHA i mean i'm sorry. i love you.

oH MY GOD so i had to go through the n.a.p tag on tumblr 'cause i have NOTHING saved myself and fans are mean to c.a.p and so is niellie GOSH.

so i'm leaving a week aaaaahhh and i'm on two different kinds of meds and one is for sleeping so no more staying up all night writing like hell aaaahhhh.