chapter twelve

First Kiss

Suji hated Chanhee, and Chanhee wasn't overly fond of Suji.
They were both beginning to wonder just how oblivious Byunghun really was, sitting in between them after they basically fought for the seats.


"Oppa! I have some popcorn, and you can have some, okay?" Suji said in her best cute voice. Byunghun just nodded.
"What kind of movie are we watching, Byunghun?" Chanhee asked, fearing he already knew the answer.
"Horror, why?"
Chanhee suddenly felt sick.
"Whoa, you just went pale! Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need me to take you home? Hyung?" Byunghun asked in one sentence.
"I-I'm fine, I'm just..." He bit his lip, looking at candy and spilled pop covered floor, "I'm really bad with horror."
"Hey, that's okay. You can always curl up into my shoulder." Byunghun said, grinning, "It'd be nice, Suji's a huuuge horror fan. It's not any fun if you watch a horror movie without someone to cuddle with."


"Tch, I can hear you! He's probably just lying, what kind of guy is scared of a horror movie?" Suji snapped from the other side of Byunghun.
"Shut up, Suji. You're scarily into horror, and Chanhee's scared of it. It's not a big deal, okay?" Byunghun said in a stern tone.
Suji pouted slightly before facing the movie.


-


Chanhee really hated horror. He tried to not seem like such a big wimp, eyes closed, hands covering face, lip bitten and curled up into himself the best he could in the seat, whimpering at the sounds. But, he really hated horror.


Another sound came through the speakers, and another whimper left Chanhee's bleeding lips.
That's when a hand touched the side of his head, pulling him to the person. He peeked open his eye to see Byunghun looking at him, smiling that smile of his.
"It's okay, hyung. I'm here. Lay your head down, I'll protect you."


Chanhee never felt safer with his heart beating fast and his cheeks heated up.


-


 Suji was clapping and laughing, saying how that movie was so great over and over again.


Until she noticed Byunghun, smiling softly and Chanhee, who was still curled into his shoulder the best he could, Byunghun's shirt tightly balled in his fists.
"Princess is so cute." Byunghun cooed.
Chanhee hit his chest with his fist lightly, "Don't you dare call me princess, shortie."


"Hey guys! The movie's over! Chanhee oppa, won't that ruin your glasses?" Suji interrupted the two boys in front of her, glaring at the tinnier boy curled into her crush.
Byunghun sighed, "Suji, I don't understand why you have to be such a brat."
"I'm not being a brat, Byeongari!"
"Oh yeah? You've been bratty this entire time, Suji! What do you have against Chanhee hyung? What'd he do to you?" Byunghun asked, and Chanhee could tell he was getting angry.


He sat up slowly, "Byunghun, calm down."
"No, Suji should tell me!"
Suji glanced between the two boys, frustrated, she stomped her feet and clenched his fists closed, "Can't you see? I like you! I'm jealous! I've liked you this whole time! Remember how I never answered if I like you or Minsoo and Minsoo always said it was because I couldn't lie? I like you! I like you, Byunghun! I like you!"


Chanhee watched Byunghun's expression turn soft, his mouth forming a perfect 'o'. Chanhee watched Byunghun grab Suji's hand, who was rubbing away frustrated tears.  Chanhee watched Byunghun stand up, wrap Suji in his arms, and her hair.


Byunghun watched Chanhee walk away.

-

/screams and runs away.

YOU ALL.
CHOSE THIS.

DID I WARN YOU? WASN'T I ALL, "BUT GUYS, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO HATE ME IF I POST THE OTHER CHAPTERS." NOPE
"PLEASE POST THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T!"
WELL GUESS WHAT

i spoil you guys far too much and nobody ever shows me immense love.
/dramatically huffs and stomps off.

anyway, i'd link you to my tumblr but i have no idea how.
so my url is eatshinee-
and that's my kpop blog so idk you might get random posts and while i'm gone.

and that's all i have to say so long AN over~
i love you guys okay bye