chapter nine

First Kiss

It was much like the first time Chanhee had came over.  Again, he stood awkwardly in the doorway, watching Byunghun take off his shoes and fumble around.


"Do you want some pizza again? I can pay for it myself this time."
"Uh..." Chanhee mumbled awkwardly.
"I'll get Hawaiian again," Byunghun smiled at him.
Against himself, which a lot things were nowadays, Chanhee instantly felt himself relax, and he stepped out of the doorway saying, "I'll pay for half again. We can get whatever pizza you want."
"How kind," Byunghun laughed beside him.
Chanhee ignored how he thought that laugh was musical, beautiful, everything that he would ever need in his life, stuck his tongue out at the younger boy who laughed and did the same, sat on the red covered bed and sighed, watching Byunghun pace the room slightly, like it was out of habit, as he ordered the pizza on the phone.


In the back of Chanhee's mind, he couldn't help but think of how he wanted to stay in this apartment with the other boy, wanted to kiss the younger, touch him, talk to him about pointless things, hold his hand, be with him. In the back of his mind, Chanhee knew he was starting to really like the boy. He'd never admit it to anyone though, so he locked that thought up in a dark corner of his mind, never to touch it again.


Well, he hoped so at least, but when he got up to follow behind Byunghun as he opened the door to a pretty girl with long, dark brown hair and immediately shoved the pizza in Chanhee's hand and tackled Byunghun to the ground screaming his name in happiness, Chanhee sort of faced his feelings and held back from pulling the girl away from Byunghun by her hair.


Sort of.


"Am I uh.. interrupting something? Do you need me to go?" Chanhee asked, and he wished he could say he sounded calm and collected, but it came out soft and awkward. Just like everything else he said around Byunghun.
"N-No! Chanhee, I don't even know this girl!" Byunghun said, helpless under the said girl.
"How cruel!" The girl gasped, "We were best friends, you know!"
"The only friend I ever had was Minsoo."
"Really, Byeongari? Really?"
"Wait.. wait...HOLY SUJI?"
The girl laughed, finally getting off of Byunghun and nodding, "Took you long enough, Byeongari!" She teased.
"Well, never in a million years did I ever expect you to grow up and accept the fact you're actually a girl!" Byunghun laughed, standing up himself.
Suji punched his arm softly, "Hey! I can still kick your short , Byeongari!"
"Stop calling me Byeongari and I'm not short!"


Chanhee couldn't help the sharp laugh that fell from his lips. Maybe it was also to cover the fact he may or may not gag, or cry, or scream.  Both eyes turned to him, "Exucse me, who are you?" Suji asked, not bothering to sound nice.
Byunghun rolled his eyes, "No need to be a , Suji. We're working on a project together. Don't you have a job to get back to huh, pizza girl?"
"Only if you promise to go out with me tomorrow." Suji smiled.
"Mhm.. are you asking me out on a date, Suji?"
"Yes I am Byeongari." She smiled so perfectly.
Byunghun laughed, "Sure, okay."


Chanhee never wanted to harm a person as much as the pretty girl in front of him.

-

/immediately runs away so i don't die
he looks like he's gonna kill a up there right? it's not just my right?

also i'm still thinking about adding an oc for chanhee blub blub blub