chapter five

First Kiss

Chanhee didn't really think one day, he'd be in Lee Byunghun's apartment.


But, here he was. Standing awkwardly in the doorway while Byunghun shuffled around, "Do you want some food?"
"Where's your parents?"
"America," He said, not looking at Chanhee.
Chanhee looked down at the floor, "S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to bring up anything b-bad, or a-anything."
Byunghun chuckled softly, "It's okay, Chanhee. You didn't know or anything. I'm a big kid, I can take care of myself."
"How.." Chanhee started, looking up, looking at Byunghun himself, "How do you pay for this apartment, and the school?"
Byunghun shrugged, "Scholarship and three jobs."
"Do you eat well?"
"Well enough. Listen, let's just get to work, okay? It's not a big place, so the living room is my bedroom, but you don't mind, do you?"
"O-Oh, no, I don't."
"Great, and do you want to eat something? I've got kimchi, we can order pizza if you're kind enough to chip in.." Byunghun said, leading Chanhee away from the doorway and actually into the tiny apartment.


He smiled a bit when he saw a fairly large bed, with black sheets and a red comforter.
"Sometimes," Byunghun mentioned, "My dad knows, just knows, that I'm struggling a bit, and he sends me some money. He said I needed to sleep well, and red's my favorite color."
Chanhee looked up in surprise and Byunghun's cheeks tinted pink, "S-Sorry! I f-forgot w-we're not friends! S-Sorry! Do you want some pizza? I-I'll order some pizza. What kind of pizza do you want?" The shorter rambled, shuffling around the room.
Chanhee laughed, causing Byunghun to stop and stare at him.


"I'll chip in on pizza. I like Hawaiian."  Chanhee smiled at him.
Byunghun blinked before a smile graced his own lips, "Yeah... I like Hawaiian too."


-


Soon enough, they were sitting on Byunghun's bed, a box of pizza in between him.
"Uh, okay," Chanhee started, mouth full of cheese and pineapples, "What should the song be about?"
Byunghun shrugged, taking a bite of his own pizza.
Chanhee glared, "Helpful, Lee Byunghun."
The boy smiled in reply, toothy, cheesy, and absolutely disgustingly filled of pizza. Chanhee laughed lightly, "Gross, Lee Byunghun."
This time, he slightly chewed his food, a smile still evident on his face, and for a while that was all that was heard, or all that was happening.


Until Byunghun spoke up, "First kisses?"


"Wut?" Chanhee sputtered around his mouth full of food.
Byunghun laughed at him, "The song. About first kisses?"
Chanhee just nodded stiffly in reply.
Byunghun stared at him, leaning over slightly, "Or has princess not gotten his first kiss yet?"
Chanhee's eyes widened, and he choked on the last bit of pizza he was in the process of swallowing. Byunghun laughed, not moving to help.


Chanhee puffed his cheeks childishly when the choking passed, "Of course I've had my first kiss!"
"Really?" Byunghun asked, surprised, "What age?"
"Twelve!" Chanhee said, pouting childishly still, his phone buzzed in his pocket.


Lee Chanhee hyung! Please come save me or I'll seriously doing something to harm you in some way! - Niel


Chanhee sighed, "I have to go save my best friend from your creepy friend. Can you help me get there?"
Byunghun just nodded.

-

blub blub blub.
don't you hate it when you're just about to kiss this guy, and then all of a sudden, your phone rings, interrupting everything?

yeah.. me too..

hi guys!
so i just finished chapter six kekekeke..
um, i'll try to finish another chapter or so but i really do have some major things happening soon, so i don't know if i'll be able to write, and i know i say that a lot, but this time somethings happening to my mind so idk if i'll want to write but i'll try~!

also don't kill me in the next few chapters <333

xoxo,
bree