chapter twenty-eight

First Kiss

Chanhee thinks the water was cold, though it didn't matter when Byunghun's fingers started trailing his sides, his lips attaching themselves to his neck.
"B-Byunghun..." Chanhee's voice came out like a whisper.
Byunghun's fingers started tracing circles against Chanhee's stomach, his lips against Chanhee's pulse point as he hummed, "Mhm?"
"S-S-Stop.."
Chanhee felt Byunghun's lips curl into a smirk, before his lips left his neck and Chanhee felt the coldness of the wall against his back.


Byunghun pressed his chest against Chanhee's, breath against his face. Chanhee refused to look at the growing smirk on the shorter boy's face, choosing to stare into his dark eyes instead.
He realizes he should of stared at his lips instead.


"Hyung," Chanhee groans at the sound of Byunghun's deep voice, shivers shooting up his spine, "Do you want me?"
Chanhee's eyes flutter closed, a small sound passing his lips.
Byunghun chuckled, placing his lips back on Chanhee's neck, working on creating a dark bite.
He felt Byunghun shift his weight, moving his feet just a bit. A thud made Chanhee push Byunghun away, something squeaking. Byunghun and him look down at their feet. Chanhee blinks at the yellow rubber duck and Byunghun starts to laugh. Chanhee pushes him out of the shower.


-


"Chanhee, sweetie." Byunghun whined, trying to come closer.
Chanhee tightened the blanket around him and moved further from the other boy, not saying anything.
"Chanheeeeeeeee."
Chanhee shakes his head.
"Yeoboooo."
Chanhee shakes his head again.
"Princesssss."
Chanhee looks at Byunghun in confusion, hearing the name he hasn't heard from Byunghun in quite some time.


 Byunghun grins slyly, but then a new expression washes over his face, "Hey, what ever happened to your glasses?"
Chanhee bursts out in laughter, "They're more or less optional. I forgot all about them. Why?"
Byunghun shrugs, "You were cute with them."
Chanhee raises an eyebrow, "Am I not cute enough for you anymore?"
Byunghun takes the chance to step forward, grabbing Chanhee's cheeks and rubbing their noses together, puffing up his cheeks, "No way! I think you're the cutest!"
Chanhee chuckled, kissing Byunghun's lips softly.


Byunghun rested their foreheads together, looking at Chanhee with an intensity that made Chanhee blush.
"Yah, Lee Chanhee."
"Neh, shortie?"
Byunghun glared at him softly, "Just for that, I won't ask you to be my boyfriend!" He snapped, pouting as he let go of Chanhee.
He turned around before Chanhee untangled himself from the blanket, throwing himself against Byunghun and sending them both tumbling to the floor.


"Ow." Byunghun groaned, lifting his hand lightly.
Chanhee started kissing the younger's neck, wherever he could reach.
Byunghun turned his head to face him, eyebrow raised.
Chanhee smiled shyly, "I-I'd love to be your boyfriend."

-

innocent.. innocent ? okay, this story will probably, eventually have (really i don't know where i'm going with this anymore....idk, dates and .) because i love (notice, i have two SHINee stories up here...one is a SHINee ..(taemin/oc-centric i wrote it back when onew was not my baby) and the other is jongkey fluff/ twoshot (waiting for jongkey to admit they're married..) but anyway, the point is that i love ! so expect teasing of probably ALL couples and eventually .

maybe i'll end with all of their first times...

if i know when i'm ending this story goddamn...

anyway. i love you guys thanks for subbing and commenting and like that.