chapter twenty-three

First Kiss

Changhyun was starting to not be fine with being "just friends" with Jonghyun.
Jonghyun was starting to feel more than "just friends" with Changhyun.


With shaky hands and blind eyes, Jonghyun asked Changhyun if he would like to spend the night while his parents are away.  With baited breath, Changhyun mumbled an "okay, be right there".


-


Changhyun walks right in, the door is unlocked and he's been there so often.
Jonghyun lays on his bed, flinching when he hears the door shut downstairs.


With shaky hands and baited breath, Changhyun opens Jonghyun's door, "Should really lock up, what if some crazy fangirls come and attack you?"
Jonghyun doesn't say anything, just pats the space on the bed beside him.


Changhyun lays down and Jonghyun immediately intertwines their hands, not saying anything.


They laid in silence until Changhyun bit his lip, sick of it, "What are you thinking about, Jonghyunnie?"
Jonghyun bit the inside of his lip, "Changhyunnie.." He mumbled, rolling atop of Changhyun.


Changhyun stared at him with wide eyes.
Jonghyun looked down at him, breathing in slowly.


"I-I like you, hyung."


Changhyun's never forgotten how to talk before, he's never forgotten how to breath before.
Jonghyun's lips curved upwards in a small smile, "Changhyunnie, c-can I k-ki-kiss you?"
Changhyun's never felt his face so hot before, his eyes fluttering closed. He thinks he nodded.


Jonghyun's never see anything more beautiful.
Changhyun's never felt anything so wonderful.

-

i know, i know, it's short. BUT CHANGRICK IS TOGETHER~! and i wasn't actually going to double update(especially since it wasn't long since last time i updated) but i went on tumblr and saw that i got quite a few notes on my crying post of teen top and my changjo post but you know. no new followers though, how cruel, you guys. how cruel. and i'll link it here just for s and giggles.

have my crying teen top post here.

yes, yes i did just shamelessly advertise my tumblr to you and things like that. okay. so i'm gonna work on chapter twenty-five(that's right, i have another chapter finished) now. or finish eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. probably the latter, sorry.

umm.. i love you guys for sticking with me this long. i don't know how it got to twenty three chapters, but you know, it. i love you all. okay.