chapter twenty-four

First Kiss

his freckles make me cry and feel like setting myself on fire.

-

"Minsoo, fix this."
Minsoo turned his head to look at the boy beside him, raising his eyebrow, "Didn't we try that already? Remember your brilliant plan that actually made it worse?"
Niel glared at the taller boy, opening his mouth to say something before the bell cut him off.


"I hate you." Niel mumbled, stomping ahead of the other boy.
Minsoo laughed, but followed.


-


Niel sat at his usual spot, rolling his eyes when he saw Chanhee with his head down on the table and Changhyun and Jonghyun making lovey dovey eyes at each other from across the room.
"Chanhee hyung," Niel said in a sickly sweet tone, "I love you, but I swear to ing , if you do not sort it out and come back to life, I will come to your house while you're sleeping, drag razorblades across your eyes and smash your head in with a hammer."
"fs biyunhon's ault."  Chanhee mumbled, not lifting his head.
Changhyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion while Niel rolled his eyes, "How is it Byunghun's fault?"
"Sora confethed."
Niel stood up so fast his chair fell back, slamming his hands on the table so hard he gathered everyone's attention, "YOU DID WHAT? AND YOU'RE STILL LIKE THE ING DEAD?"
Chanhee still didn't left his head.
Niel threw his hands up in frustration, "Hyung, you're an idiot!" He said, speaking in a lower tone. "Moonchul is just an overly clingy who already knows that you don't like him! Byunghun may be confused on his feelings, but I know he likes you back! I swear to god, if you two don't just work it out, I'm going to cause physical harm to the both of you!"
Chanhee just shook his head the best he could with it on the table.

Niel groaned, slapping his hand to his forehead and walking towards Minsoo, Jonghyun, and Byunghun. Minsoo immediately smirked and grabbed his wrist, pulling him onto his lap, "To what do I owe this pleasure?"
Niel glared at the older, lifting the arm that had Minsoo's hand attached to it and biting such hand. Minsoo groaned, making Niel release his hand in laughter, "Oh yeah, forgot your a masochist!"
Minsoo rolled his eyes and pushed Niel off of him. Niel laughed, sitting on the floor and sticking his tongue out at the older. Minsoo smirked and winked in reply, which made Niel roll his eyes and fake gag.


"Uh, okay, sorry to interrupt your moment here, but why are you over here, hyung?"  Jonghyun's voice made Niel look up at him, blinking in realization that he actually did have something to say.
"Right! Byunghun hyung," He spoke, looking at said boy. Byunghun only stared back, no expression, glazed over eyes.
Niel's tone softened as he looked at the boy, "How do you feel about Channie?
Byunghun's mouth dropped open at the name, "I-I'm...I'm not sure."
Niel rolled his eyes, "Shut the up, hyung. You're completely in love with Chanhee, and if you haven't realized it by now, you're plain stupid and need to be punched in the face, which I will completely jump at the chance to do right now."
Minsoo held back a laugh, Jonghyun started grinning, Byunghun looked back at Niel with his jaw dropped in surprise.


"You can fix this, Byunghun. Just tell him you love him too."

-

goddammit i'm sorry the next few chapters just i'm sorry i don't know how to get them together i don't date so you know
but i'm trying really hard i'm sorry
so the next chapter will probably make you guys happy and i don't know how to go about the one after that but hey
the happy is almost here~

and here have the link to my blawg just because i learned how to link and i'm shameless love you<3
i spam about my es and my love for teen top a lot so idk??