chapter twenty-one

First Kiss

this is the only thing in my N.A.P tag, and it's there twice. i'm not even sorry.

-

"Where are you pulling me to?" Minsoo asked.
Niel didn't have to see him to know his eyebrow was raised, and a stupid smirk was crossing his stupid, perfect lips, "Not sure."
Minsoo tugged his arm back, making a startled Niel fall back, and while smirking Minsoo caught him, wrapping his arm around the shorter boy's waist.


"Let's go to my house," He mumbled, smirk still there.


-


Niel's not very sure why he didn't scream and run away while he still could.
He's not very sure why he didn't push Minsoo away when Minsoo sat him on his bed, he didn't push him away and stand up to sit somewhere else or something.


Minsoo trapped  him between himself and the wall, grinning above him, "Hey Daniel," He said in a tone that sent shivers down Niel's spine.


Niel really hates Minsoo. He hates how wonderful he smells, how he makes his heart pound, how warm he is, his perfect skin, how he's so different from Niel in structure but still goofier, how big his hands were, how wonderful they felt on Niel's skin, how his eyes always trapped him, how his smirks made his heart race, how Niel just wants Minsoo to kiss him, to touch him, until he bursts.


Most of all, Niel really ing hates just how much he likes Minsoo.


He'll never say it before Minsoo, however.


"Is this going somewhere?" Niel asked, eyebrow raised.
Minsoo inched closer, breath ghosting over Niel's face, making him crinkle his nose at the strange new feeling, "Do you want it to, Daniel?"
"No, Minsoo, the question is, do you want this to go somewhere?" Niel asked, a smirk crawling across his lips.
"How about you st-"


Niel's hands slid up Minsoo's  upper chest, shoulders, locking into his hair, tugging on it roughly. Minsoo's head titled back, cutting off his sentence with a groan. Niel let out a laugh, "Big guy likes roughness?"
Minsoo replied with a growl, narrowing his eyes at Niel.
Niel didn't let the fact his heart sped up erratically show in his expression, didn't dare let his smirk fade.


"I want you." Minsoo said, deep voice making Niel shiver.
"Good," Niel mumbled, pulling Minsoo's lips to his.


It was innocent at first, just a heavy crash of closed lips. It was when Minsoo his upper lip that things got intense. Niel gasped at the sudden movement, causing Minsoo to take that advantage and shove his tongue inside Niel's mouth. It then got awkward, Niel stiffened. What am I supposed to do?


Minsoo noticed and pulled away a bit, "Just, follow what I do, okay, Daniel?"
"Stop calling me Daniel." Niel mumbled shyly.
"No," Minsoo laughed.
Niel opened his mouth to say something, but before he could Minsoo's tongue was back inside his mouth, moving over his own. He moved his tongue against Minsoo's, soon enough pushing, tangling the two. Minsoo groaned into his mouth, running his hands up Niel's shirt. Niel made a sound between a gasp and a moan, making Minsoo grin into the kiss.


Minsoo ran a finger across one of Niel's s, causing the younger to throw his head back, hitting the wall and breaking the kiss. Minsoo latched his lips onto Niel's neck, pressing open mouthed, wet kisses wherever he could.
Niel bit his lip, holding back any sounds. Minsoo started pressing kisses up his neck, to his ear, nipping it, the shell. Niel started tasting copper. Minsoo moved down, pressing kisses to his jawline.


Minsoo ghosted over the younger's lips, looking down at his tightly closed eyes, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. Minsoo held back a groan, "Are you holding back your moans, Daniel?"
Niel's eyes opened slowly, his teeth dragging across his lip, "I have my pride. I'll never let you have that."
Minsoo glared at him, growling again, "We'll see, Daniel."
Niel grinned, "No, we won't."


Minsoo opened his mouth to say something, letting Niel use that as an advantage, pushing him down by his shoulders. Placing his knees on either side of Minsoo, Niel grinned, "Do you moan, Minsoo?"
Minsoo let out a sharp laugh, "You're ki-" Niel shook his head, still grinning, lowering his head so fast, Minsoo groaned loudly when he felt the younger's breath against his pulse point.
"That counts, you know."
"Shut up, Daniel."
"Make. Me." Niel snapped, the older's pulse point.
"Want me to?" Minsoo said, voice rumbling through his throat.
" yes." Niel said, biting Minsoo's neck, not holding back.


"Oh !"
Minsoo felt Niel smirk on his neck, felt his lips form an 'o', felt him start to on the skin, felt his tongue against the skin as he , felt him kiss the skin.
"Sh-, Niel, I-I can't cover that hickey."
Niel removed his lips with a soft pop, "Good."


Minsoo grinned toothily, laughing, "Goddamn, I like you."
Niel smiled, "Even better." He stood up then, walking towards the door, "We have to go check on Byunghun and Chanhee now." He said, opening the door.
"TEASE!" He heard Minsoo yell, before all that met his ears was the soft 'click!' of the door closing and his own laughter.

-

gosh, i don't know why i make N.A.P so playful. like, i always make niellie tease minsoo. idk. but here's what N.A.P did while chanhee and byunghun fought~
also, this is more or less loosely based off of a true experience(the ual part). i don't know how to make out, so neither did niellie. (that's not the only thing though so. but i'm not gonna tell you my first ual experience, i'll spare you of that)
the next chapter is indeed chunjoe, the one after that is very short and is changrick because..i haven't had a chapter about them since chapter thirteen. so, fair warning and .

my family's forcing me outside so i've spent a lot of time with jess and it's been rad. i saw fireworks yesterday and was totally ed up and out of it on my seroquel by the time we left. i was talking in an accent and made myself a sundae..
..and by sundae i mean, neapolitan ice cream(four small scoops), buttersotch topping, strawberry topping, chocolate syrup, an entire layer of whipped cream and two cherries.
it was horrible. my cousins were like, "holy ". oh god, i was so tired. i'm insane when i'm tired, it's not safe.

so that's all, i guess. you guys don't care about my sundae problems. so bye. <3