chapter forty-five

First Kiss

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ey7bMTLD1qzy864.gif

-

A year later.

"So Byunghun's going to be stupidly romantic with Chanhee." Niel mumbles, laying his feet in Minsoo's lap.
Minsoo hums in reply.
"That was their year present." Niel continues.
Minsoo hums again.


Niel throws a pillow at him, "Yah, you jerk! Where's mine?"
Minsoo looks at him, "You don't get one." He sticks out his tongue.


Niel attacks Minsoo in reply.


-


It turns out, Minsoo had planned for them to go to a fancy resturant.


"Minsoo.." Niel whispers leaning forward a bit.
Minsoo hums in reply.
"I feel really awkward here. Like I'm just not good enough."
Minsoo looks up, and grabs Niel's hand across the table, "You're good enough for me, Daniel."
Niel feels himself blush and he looks away, "in' sap."


-


Niel's rambling about how fancy food tastes so delicious, holding Minsoo's hand as Minsoo leads him to somewhere he doesn't know.
Minsoo's nodding in reply and smiling softly as he turns and heads straight to a park with a fountain in the middle of it.


In the moonlight, it looks beautiful.


Niel stops and Minsoo looks back him, "What are we doing here, Minsoo?"
Minsoo just pulls him to under the fountain, motioning for him to sit.


Niel does, but he's still confused.


Minsoo pulls a ring from his pocket and grins up at Niel.
Niel screams and tackles him. Minsoo's luckily strong enough to make it so they don't fall to the ground, instead carrying Niel who has his arms around Minsoo's neck and legs around his waist, and Minsoo's hands are shamelessly fondling Niel's , to the fountain and dropping Niel in it.


-


They're in suits and soaking wet when they get back to Minsoo's. They shower and and Niel gets out first and steals Minsoo's clothes, running through the hallways, laughing and shouting as Minsoo follows covering what he has left of his dignity.


-


Niel's sure he's never going to stop screaming when Minsoo picks him up and drops the younger in his bed, pointing at him and giving him a glare as he dresses before laying down next to him. Niel rolls on top of him and kisses him, "I love you, Bang Minsoo."


It's always rare when Niel says those words, so Minsoo soaks it in for a while as Niel turns away from him and covers his face with the blanket.


Minsoo tickles and kisses him as he shrieks.
There's a pounding on the door that makes them stop, "Shut up! It's almost one in the morning!"


They laugh and kiss, holding hands until Minsoo falls alseep. Niel gives him one last kiss on the cheek before snuggling into his side, he lifts  their hands in front of him and falls asleep smiling at the matching rings, the promise they made still fresh in his mind.


"I promise I'll always love you."

-

i'm going to make a really ing long post and just link it in the next chapter so my AN doesn't end up longer than the chapter itself gomen~ (thought it'll still be long)