chapter forty-six;final

First Kiss

A year later.


Fresh out of high school and still in love, Byunghun and Chanhee are only slightly bored of watching movies and jumping between Chanhee's and Byunghun's places.


Chanhee lays down on Byunghun's legs, making circles on his knees. Byunghun begins to play with his hair and Chanhee hums softly in approval.
"Byunghun, it's been a year." He mentions in a soft voice.
Byunghun nods, "Yeah. We've certainly been through a lot together."
Chanhee sits up, putting his hands on top of each other on Byunghun's shoulder. He looks at expectedly, "Well?" He asks, blinking up at his boyfriend.
Byunghun laughs, kissing Chanhee's forehead, "Well what?"


"What'd ya' get me?"
Byunghun blinks at him, "I can buy you some boxers, you're running low."
"Are you wearing mine AGAIN?" Chanhee snaps, immediately fumbling to check.
Byunghun stops his hands, "Hey now, if you want me out of my clothes all you have do is ask.."
"Ugh!" Chanhee throws his hands up, "I am so done with you!"


Byunghun laughs and kisses his boyfriend, when he pulls away he rests his forehead against Chanhee's, "Listen, princess... do you wanna move in with me? I found a house."


Chanhee chokes on air.


-


A few weeks later.


"Oh my god it's LIKE DEATH." Niel whines, throwing himself on the new bed Minsoo and Jonghyun were supposed to be moving.
"Shut up, Niel. And get off my bed!" Chanhee snaps, hitting at the younger boy.
Niel sticks his tongue out at Chanhee, "Bleh!" He doesn't move.
"Minsoo, could you please?" Byunghun sighs.
Minsoo does the same, picking up Niel in his arms.
Niel shrieks, "Noo! Put me down, you big jerk!"
"Shh, Niel. You're creating a bad impression on their neighbors."


"Hyung, where do you want this?" Changhyun asks, pointing to a box.
Byunghun looks at Chanhee, who shrugs, "No idea. What is it?"


-


Byunghun tries to romantically carry Chanhee into their new bedroom, but ends up falling and collapsing on top of Chanhee. Chanhee shrieks and closes his eyes and is extremely happy to find Byunghun dropped him on the bed. He flails around as well as he can with Byungun on him and goes, "Mhmm.. this is so comfy! I can't believe we're going to be sleeping here everynight!"
Byunghun presses his weight on his elbows on either side of Chanhee and kisses him softly before rolling over beside him, "Believe it, princess. This is our place."


Chanhee snuggles into his side, smiling when Byunghun wraps his arms around him and kisses the top of his head. "Yeah," Chanhee mumbles happily, "This is our place."
Byunghun wiggles around and kisses Chanhee again, and Chanhee feels him smile into the kiss and grins himself.


"I love you so much, Lee Chanhee." Byunghun says, kissing Chanhee's cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead.
Chanhee feels tears spring to his eyes and throws his arms around Byunghun's neck, "I love you too, Lee Byunghun!" He shouts.


They fall back on their bed while Byunghun laughs and comforts a crying Chanhee.

-

i literally like never want to post this chapter and just keep it hidden for years and years and continue to talk to you because you guys are the sweetest little ers i've ever met and i loved every single one of your comments and how this story has given me the chance to meet so many wonderful people and talk to so many of you and i just, i really do love you all so much and thank you so much for dealing with me going from in school to out of school and being put on meds and going to virignia and when my meds stop working.

also i just really, really want ot thank a few of you on here that i don't know on tumblr so..
B1A4Katie1 - well, i don't know if you like me or not but i'm gonna thank you anywhere here let me choke you with love mianhae. ummm, okay, i'm thanking you because your comments really are my favorite and never once failed to make me smile so thank you and please don't be sad over the end ok i love you /hugs
LCBLuvsKpop - okay well, i don't think you've ever commented on the story so i really hope you see this errr... thank you for talking to me i know our conversation kind of died out but thanks anyway~
-TeenTopAngel - i want to squish you because you commeneted every single chapter and read my story that i deleted and hope to burn from my memory and blah blah blah and work hard~! i love you~
suskii - don't ever feel awkward about your comments because i love you /pets
Sakaiyo - i still can't believe you even subscribed to this story i just really like your writing hello

 

and gomen mianhae i want to thank every single one of you but that's like 217 comments and uhh... no GOMEN I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND IF YOU DON'T TALK TO ME ON HERE OR TUMBLR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE 'CAUSE I'LL SAD AND LONELY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

i'm really such a sap but i really do love you all so much and i have more love in this post here ok