chapter fourteen

First Kiss

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5k44sa1K31rs4wkio2_500.gif

Chanhee's convinced he's dead, or has suddenly become a teenage girl experiencing her first love.
Neither of which were very pleasant.


He wasn't excited when he trudged himself into the choir room, bracing himself for the screams from Niel and maybe a comment from Byunghun.
Neither of which came.


Instead, when he sat beside Niel, the younger boy immediately grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together, "Hi Channie."
Chanhee had to smile at the childhood nickname, at his best friend, "Hi Niellie."
"You're going to be able to sing with him, right?"
Chanhee rolled his eyes, "Nothing's going to take my singing away from me."
At that, Niel jumped up, placed his hands on Chanhee's cheeks, squishing them, kissed his forehead sloppily, and shouted, "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!"
And Chanhee had to laugh because Niel just did that to him.


"Stop that, Niel, you're going to make our relationship known!" He joked, grinning at the younger who sat back down.
"Are you... Are you ashamed of me, Chanhee?" He asked, batting his eyelashes and pouting at the older boy.
Chanhee bit his lip to keep from laughing, leaned over the chair awkwardly and kissed Niel's cheek, smoothing his hair, "No, never. It just makes me so proud when I see others looking at you, not knowing you're mine."
Niel burst out laughing, breaking the act, "Is this how you get all the boys, hyung?"


Chanhee laughed, feeling much better.


-


When it was Chanhee and Byunghun's turn, Chanhee stood slowly, and Niel hit his leg in encouragement, giving him a thumbs up.
He smiled at the younger boy, walking behind Byunghun to get to the front. He bit his lip in nervousness, he really hoped none of his emotions slipped through.


Byunghun sat down, eyeing Chanhee. Chanhee felt like he might cry, or laugh, or vomit, or smile, or die.
He really hated conflicted emotions.
He swallowed the lump in his throat, sitting beside Byunghun. He hoped he didn't gawk at the younger while he rapped and ended up missing his chance to sing, much like he had the night they practiced.


But when his part came, Chanhee didn't mess up. In fact, he sang much better than he the day they were together.


When they were finished, everyone clapped and the two boys bowed. Chanhee lifted his head and Niel stood up, waving his arms crazily and screaming "GO CHANNIE! YEAH!" Chanhee felt like dying from embarrassment and put his finger to his lips, laughing at the younger boy.


That's when the rest of the class stood up, screaming Chanhee and Byunghun's names. Chanhee kept shaking his head saying Niel was a much better of a singer than he was, and Byunghun deserved much more love, he's the one who did most of the work.
He was silenced by Byunghun's hand over his mouth, and he looked at the shorter boy to find him smiling, shaking his head.


"Shush now, Chanhee. You were perfect."


And Chanhee didn't want to, but he smiled like a fool anyway.

-

waboosh! I DON'T EVEN SHIP CHUNIEL I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY I KEEP PUTTING THEM IN MY STORIES I'M SORRY??!
/gets bricked

i swear to god i have like all these updates and feels and no where to put them HAahHAhaha

i leave tomorrow~

OH! AND I WOKE UP TO A TON OF NEW SUBBIES! HI GUYS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I MAKE POSTS ABOUT YOU ON TUMBLR! I LAUGH AND REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS OUT LOUD 'CAUSE I'M STRANGE AND NEVER FULLY AWAKE! I RAMBLE IN MY AN'S! BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!