chapter eleven

First Kiss

Suji, Byunghun, and Minsoo were nightmare children. The kind of children you never wanted together, but of course, they always were.


There was Suji, hair shorter than Byunghun's, terrifying, a bully, and refused to admit she was a girl. Minsoo, erted in a childlike way, buzzcut, as much as a bully as he is now. Byunghun, short dark hair, adorable, and constantly called his two friends idiots.


Needless to say, the other kids both feared and worshipped them.


Until they hit twelve, and they were just about to enter middle school, and Byunghun was leaving, and Minsoo was starting to like girls more, and Suji was starting to grow as a girl, and the other boys noticed.
"Do you like Byunghun/Minsoo, Suji?" Was a question asked daily.
Suji never answered, and Byunghun never knew why. Minsoo used to always say it was because she couldn't bring herself to lie. Byunghun never understood and ended up moving without the answer.
Today, Suji was going to tell him the reason why she never answered. She liked Byunghun, and today she finally had a date with the boy she's been missing for five years. Needless to say, she was more than excited.
Byunghun, on the other hand, was not. He was calm, not even thinking as this as anything but mere time with his friend that he hasn't seen for five years, he was so oblivious, he even invited Minsoo and Chanhee, though Minsoo turned down, knowing how Suji felt. Chanhee wished he could say he turned down too, knowing how Suji felt too.


Sadly, Chanhee's just not that kind of guy. He dragged Niel along with, who dragged Changhyun, who dragged Jonghyun.
Chanhee did feel guilty, but he was still in the process of completely understanding his feelings and needed to do this.


As he stood in front of the movie theater, waiting for Byunghun and Suji, Niel turned to him.
"Why are you even here? I thought you and Byunghun weren't friends."
That's when Chanhee realized, he hasn't actually explained anything to his friends.
"Almost kisses. You interrupted. Mixed feelings. I'm here determining. I'm just not a nice enough person to leave it alone."  
"Oh." The three other boys said, nodding in understanding even with the vague explanation.


"Chanhee hyung!"
Chanhee squeaked and shot a look to Niel, who gave him a once over and made a gesture to pull up his glasses and flip his hair, which he did, then Niel gave him a thumbs up and a smirk.
He turned around then, waving at Byunghun who was just coming in front of him with Suji.
"Byunghun oppa, why is Chanhee oppa and those other boys here?" Suji asked.  
"Um.. Chanhee's here cause I invited him, that's okay, right Suji? As for Daniel, Changhyun, and Jonghyun, I really have no idea and I also can't pay for them so.. sorry guys."
"Oh! That's okay, hyung, Changhyun, Jonghyun, and I can just see another movie and force Jonghyun to pay for us." Niel smiled at Byunghun, ignoring Jonghyun's "what!" , and Chanhee's "Niel..."
Byunghun smiled at the thick lipped boy, "Thanks, fish lips."
Niel's smile twitched a bit before he shrugged, "I'll let you get away with that today, shortie."

-

SO, I'm leaving in two days!
I have three more chapters ready, and I'm writing chapter fifteen right now.

I'm really debating on just letting you guys have the next few ones before I leave, or keeping them hidden. Because you may seriously kill me if I leave you for a month with just the next few chapters.

Idk, leave your thoughts please? Have my cute hubby to persude you to do so~
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m690v61LiK1qzf7xs.gif