chapter eight

First Kiss

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5mp3lKcJU1r9i071o2_r2_250.gif

it's seriously not healthy how much i love that gif.

-

It's been four days since Byunghun and him almost kissed. More or less, they've been blatantly avoiding each other. In those four days, Chanhee's head has been a mess.


He figures he's a nice guy, easy to get along with. He listens to Niel's constant rambling and overly loud voice, he deals with over aegyo Changhyun, and he even talks to Jonghyun. He even made a truce with Byunghun, even if he was a jerk to him just before. He even would've kissed him if Niel didn't call!


He bites his pen then, glaring at the floor while he sat in study hall. Niel was ranting again, but Chanhee had too much on his mind to listen.
He would've let Byunghun kiss him.
It's been a really long time since I actually dated someone, am I just lonely? I mean, I'll admit, Byunghun is really cute, but there's no way I like him!  He thought, chewing on his pen.


"Aish!" He spoke suddenly, scaring Niel and Changhyun, "I'm going crazy!" He ruffled his hair, shaking his head.
"Wae?" Changhyun asked, tilting his head cutely.
Chanhee opened his mouth to say something that has nothing to do with why he's really going crazy, but he was interrupted.


"Chanhee?"
Chanhee wished he could've said his head didn't almost painfully turn to the boy,  he wished he could say he acted cool and didn't squeak when he saw the familiar short, purple haired boy.
But he hadn't, and he was sure he heard Niel mumble "awkward" under his breath. He didn't care, paying attention to the boy in front of him, who seemed just as nervous and as awkward as he did.


Chanhee also wished he could say he didn't take in the way Byunghun was when he was nervous and awkward, like how he fiddled with his fingers, or how he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, or how he smiled shyly, or how he bounced on his feet.
But he did, he took in all of it and tried to memorize it. "So cute." He mumbled, smiling a bit himself, watching Byunghun still.
"What?" Three voices questioned him.
His eyes widened at the realization he said those words out loud, "N-Nothing! Uh, B-Byunghun, w-what were you saying? S-Sorry, I was spaced out."
Chanhee heard Niel chuckle, and for the first time that entire class period, Chanhee looked at him and glared, which made him chuckle harder behind his hand.


"I was saying, I did some work on the song, and I have it finished, and the project is due in a few days, and we haven't practiced the singing, and I'm really sorry about last time so will you come over later today?" He said, breathing fast afterwards having said all of it in one breath.
Chanhee stared at him, smiling softly against himself before nodding, "Yeah, I'll come over."

-
/THROWS UPDATES IN YOUR FACES/
i have like two more chapters written and ready bwahahaha.

original character(s) y/y
hint: you guys don't have a choice /laughs evilly

okay seriously i look at your guys' comments and like yell replies and laugh evilly and laugh like hell becauSE OMFG

i love you all bububu<3