chapter thirty-five

First Kiss

It's been a week and Chanhee lost count how many times Byunghun's been ripped away from him. He tries to be fine with it, but that didn't even last through the reuniting at the restaurant.


"BYEONGARI!" A high pitched voice squealed, making both Byunghun and Chanhee cringe.
Byunghun pats the arm of the girl attached to him, "Hey, Minsun. What are you doing back? Weren't you modeling in America?"
"Uh-huh.  But umma and appa had to come out there too, for business, and they got worried about little Suji all by herself. So they sent big sister back to help. They've set up a way I can model here, and Suji can even join if she wants. I haven't seen her yet, I just got here, and I was so hungry, but when I walked in here I saw your cute face and just had to come over!" She squealed, rubbing Byunghun's hair.
Byunghun whacks her hands away, smoothing his hair back, "Minsun, you already know not to touch the hair."
"Oh, you're still on about that? Aigoo, how cute."
Byunghun playfully hits her.


Chanhee chokes on his drink.
Minsun looks at him, sticking out her hand with a wide smile, "Hi! I'm Minsun, who are you?"
Chanhee opens his mouth and lifts his hand but couldn't do either of the things he wanted to before Byunghun interrupted.


"He's my friend. We're discussing a project."


-


Chanhee hasn't been able to ask what the Byunghun meant by "friend" and "discussing a project", having been swamped with homework, and a certain girl has wormed her way into Byunghun and his only three classes together.


"Isn't she too ing old to be here?" He snaps to Niel one afternoon in study hall.
Niel looks at him, "She's the same age as Minsoo ,Chanhee."
"If she's here for Suji, shouldn't she be going to the same ing school as her?"
"Suji's in a school where you can't just randomly transfer too. Suji is brilliant, you know." Niel  informs him.
"How the do you know anything about Suji?"
Niel shrugs, "I like to listen to Minsoo talk about things that make him happy.
Chanhee frowns and doesn't say anything more, opting to go back to work until he looks up again and notices the bell rang three minutes ago, and Byunghun and Minsun were no where to be seen.


"Where the are they?" Chanhee asks.
Niel bites his lip, "I'm sure there's a good reason for this."
"Niel, what day is it today?"
Niel looks like he doesn't want to answer, quietly he mumbles, "Friday."
"I'm going to kill him."


-


Chanhee couldn't really help it when he ended up at Byunghun's house. He breathed in deeply a few times before knocking lightly on the door.
Messy haired Byunghun opened the door, shirtless and in sweatpants. Chanhee raised an eyebrow, "Byunghun?"
"C-Chanhee..."
"Byunghun? Who's that? Oh, is that your friend from the restaurant?" Minsun popped up from behind Byunghun, hands on his shoulder.
Chanhee scoffed, "Yeah, I'm his friend from the restaurant. Byunghun, we need to talk. Alone. Right now."
Byunghun nods and pushes Minsun off of him, coming outside and away from the door a little.


Byunghun opens his mouth and makes to grab for Chanhee's hand, but Chanhee lifts his hand and punches Byunghun hard in the arm.
"," Byunghun grumbles, grabbing his arm.
"We're over, you ing ."

-

hello~

the story is over, go home. it'S DONE. goodbye. i hated you all and-

so anyway i posted this 'cause i'm bored and i don't know how to write (i've lost my grip, guys. it's over, my life is over) so i know your comments will amuse once i post this.
i'm not sorry.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83uvzEX5h1qzf7xs.gif