chapter thirteen

First Kiss

Changhyun really liked Jonghyun. Really likes Jonghyun. The kind of like where Changhyun wants to fall asleep in Jonghyun's arms every night, wants to kiss his lips and tell him over and over again how wonderful he thinks he the younger boy is, wants to place marks all over the youngers neck, wants hold his hand like it was the most natural thing in the world, wants to kiss his cheeks and forehead, wants to stay with the boy for as long as he could, wants to stay wrapped in the younger because he's convinced that's where he truly, truly belongs.


That kind of like.


Okay, so it wasn't just "like". Yoo Changhyun was madly in love with Choi Jonghyun, and Choi Jonghyun wasn't madly in love with Yoo Changhyun.


Changhyun wished he didn't get sad over it, but when he watched Jonghyun flirt with other girls in class, or carelessly ignore his feelings, or how Jonghyun often chose to cancel their plans to hang out Byunghun and Minsoo, or when he told Changhyun he was too close, or his aegyo was too much.


But it doesn't matter when Jonghyun notices when Changhyun's sadness, and asked him why he was down, and tickles him when Changhyun just pouted and shook his head.  It doesn't matter when Jonghyun called him to ask if he wanted to go to the park,  when Jonghyun takes his hand and pulls him to swing, placing him in it and giving him a push as high as the younger can. It doesn't matter when Jonghyun chooses Changhyun over Minsoo and Byunghun.  It doesn't matter when Jonghyun grabs the older boy suddenly and carries him on his shoulders.


It doesn't matter when Jonghyun smiles at him, or when Jonghyun laughs with him. It doesn't matter when Jonghyun pinches his cheeks and goes, "Changhyunnie hyung is so cute~!" It doesn't matter when Jonghyun declares that Changhyun is actually his favorite hyung, and Changhyun knows he isn't lying and feels something swell in his heart. It doesn't matter when Jonghyun hangs out and talks to Changhyun's hyungs, Changhyun's friends.


It really doesn't matter when Jonghyun asks Changhyun to spend the night, and they're laying on the younger's bed, and Jonghyun mumbles a secret, or something meaningful, thoughtful that's been running in his mind for a while, and Changhyun does the same, and Jonghyun laces their hands together and falls asleep. It doesn't matter when they're dancing together, letting the beat overtake them both.


As sad as Changhyun gets over it sometimes, he's perfectly comfortable right now. He's learning new things about the younger, taller boy, and falling more and more in love with him with every fact and thought the boy expresses, with every facial expression Changhyun catches.


Changhyun's fine with that fact, and knows the day will come when he's laying in Jonghyun's bed late at night and mumbles that he's been in love with him this whole time, and Jonghyun won't react in a horrible way 'cause Jonghyun just isn't that type of guy, and Changhyun doesn't care if the younger friend zones him or they start to share chaste kisses on those nights in the youngers bed.


Yoo Changhyun's just in love with Choi Jonghyun, that's all.

-

oh man, don't you hate it when the author has some huge thing happen between the main couple and updates and you're like "AHUUFIGDFKJGNFDKJGN" but then you find out it's about a different couple and it's not even  LONG?

i hate it too.

/SCREAMS AND CACKLES FLYING INTO THE DARK NIGHT
it's actually a very bright afternoon HAHAHAHA...

oh yeah you get double updates for the next two days.
SAY YOU'RE WELCOME.
also chanhee gets and oc

kinda

maybe a little