chapter twenty-seven

First Kiss

"We should..." Byunghun started, cut off by Chanhee pressing his lips to his again. Byunghun smiled, but pulled back, "We should go back to your house."
Chanhee pressed his lips to the other's again, "No we shouldn't."
"Chanhee, it's pouring. We're going to get sick." Byunghun said through kisses.
"I can't bring myself to care." Chanhee mumbled.


"If we go home, you can give me some clothes and watch me undress and kiss me all you want. We can even shower together."
Chanhee blushed, pushing Byunghun away, "Whoa, WHOA." He shouted, walking away from Byunghun, shaking his head.
Byunghun laughed, running up to the older boy and wrapping his arms around his wait, kissing Chanhee's neck all over.


"That makes it really hard to walk, Byunghun."
"I can't bring  myself to care."


-


They were dripping, clothes clinging to their skin, shaking their bones in cold. Neither of them had noticed just how bad it was outside until they stepped inside of Chanhee's house.


Chanhee was fretting, moving around his house to find clothes to fit Byunghun when he heard something heavy drop on the floor.
When he looked back at Byunghun in confusion, he saw the boy with his head hanging low, hair dripping water. Chanhee found himself watching a drop of water slide down Byunghun's neck, collarbones, followed it down his chest, until it hit Byunghun's waistband and disappeared. He blinked.


Snap!


Byunghun had undone his button. The thud from earlier was his shirt. Chanhee felt his face, ears, and neck heat up at the realization, the sight, and before he knew it his throat had let out a high pitched shout he didn't even know he was capable of.


Byunghun raised his head, eyebrow quirked, "Are you okay Chanhee?"
Chanhee turned around quickly, covering his face with his hands, "D-D-Don't just s-s-st-strip in other people's h-houses! I-I'm going to find some c-c-clothes to fit y-y-you." He choked out, trying to walk away as fast and as natural as he could.
Byunghun caught his wrist, pulling him back into the shorter's chest.
"W-What are you doing?"
"Aren't we gonna shower together?" Byunghun asked, smirking as he slid his hands underneath Chanhee's soaking shirt, placing them on his hips.
"No ing way, Lee Byunghun!" Chanhee spoke, trying to seem cool, failing when his voice was higher pitched than usual.
Chanhee felt Byunghun chuckle against his back, "B-B-" his breath caught, stopping his words when Byunghun started tugging his shirt off.


Half , cold, and still dripping and feeling overly dizzy, Chanhee turned to Byunghun, pointing and glaring, "Touch me in the shower, and our relationship will never even begin!"

-

gawd chanhee what's your prob if byunghun wanted to shower with me i'd ing jump at that chance so fast you don't evEN KNOW

god, i'm sorry for all the iness. i've been horrible for the last few days. i think i'm dead. i'm sorry.

i love you guys. no there is no . not yet, anyway. maybe not ever in this story. idk, we'll see.