chapter twenty-six

First Kiss

Chanhee opted not to go to school the day after he broke up with Moonchul. He closed the blinds to his room, thanked everything his parents would be gone for a few days, turned off his phone, and slept until 1:30PM.


Byunghun opted to go to school the day after he broke up with Suji. He sat beside Niel in study hall, questioned him about Chanhee's whereabouts, and then created a plan to prove to Chanhee he really did love him.


-


Rain.


It was ing raining.
What was formerly a bright blue, cloudless, sunny sky, was now dark gray and pouring rain at 8:30PM. Byunghun had risked his life, and not to mention Niel's,  by taking David's car, some of his money,  and using his computer to burn a CD, and his iPod cord to put it on Byunghun's iPod, since no one in the Ahn household owned a CD player for a stupid plan that rain has completely ruined.


"," Byunghun groaned, leaning his head back to hit the seat multiple times.  This couldn't get much worse.
That's when a light inside of the house . The light beside the driveway. Byunghun saw Chanhee's back through from where he was.


"Double ,"
If Chanhee turned to look outside, he'd see Byunghun. The thoughts of just backing out of the driveway and driving back to Niel's was shot down in that second.


He'd have to go through this plan.


-


Chanhee's candy almost fell out of his hand when he opened the door to a soaking wet Byunghun holding flowers and an iPod with headphones draped around his neck.


"I was not expecting this when I opened the door." Chanhee mumbled before he could stop himself.
Byunghun's nervous expression didn't change at all, Chanhee watched him shift his weight to his other foot, "I-I brought you flowers. They're kind of d-drenched now. Will you come to the park with me?"
Chanhee stared at him in confusion, "It's pouring rain outside."
"P-Please?" Byunghun asked, looking at Chanhee with a certain expression that made Chanhee's heart stop, made Chanhee think if he said no, he'd regret it forever.


-


It was sort of automatic for him, like when he came to this park, he immediately sat on this swing and started moving, leaning back.


Byunghun stood behind him and watched, watched Chanhee fly. It was always beautiful, but the rain, and how Byunghun felt for him now made it simply breathtaking.


Chanhee opened his eyes and stopped the swing so suddenly it scared Byunghun, he turned around to look at the shorter and said, "What are we doing here?"
Byunghun's breath caught, it's now or never. He shook his head, smiling, "My name is Lee Byunghun." He said, grabbing Chanhee's swing chains, "And I was your first kiss." He said, kissing Chanhee's cheek.
He leaned back to see Chanhee with wide eyes and an slack jaw, staring at Byunghun like he had just told him something earth shattering.
Byunghun bit his lip, hoping that Chanhee doesn't freak out.


Chanhee tipped his head back and started to laugh. It was beautiful, him sitting on the swing, face red, body soaked, laughing in that melodic tone he always had.
Byunghun removed his hands from  chain, placing them on Chanhee's cheek and pulling the older to look at him. Chanhee was grinning, but Byunghun could see the confusion in his eyes.  He placed the headphones over his ears and started playing the mix for him, before lightly kissing his lips.
Byunghun swears he could taste the salt of tears on Chanhee's still smiling lips.


I'm happy, what should I do?

-

click this~! 
since it matches the english lyrics in, i'm guessing you can all guess it's the song, right? don't worry, it's by teen top, i'm not giving you one of my bands or anything. that will forever be my favorite video. l. joe's part makes me scream.

so they're together. i'm sorry if this is bad, i've been in awful mood all day and i can't sleep and.. stuff.. so...

and don't worry, they dont stay in the rain forever. and the story is NOT OVER.