chapter fifteen

First Kiss

Lee Chanhee.


That name brought shivers up his spine, and had since the first time he heard the boy sing. That was in middle school, their second year, to be exact.


He watched this boy fall in love, hold hands, kiss, fall out of love, hang out with friends, make new friends, speak too loudly, speak too softly, sing under his breath in the middle of class, doodle in his notebook.
He wanted nothing more than to make Lee Chanhee his.


He just didn't know how to go about it.


"Moonchul! Stop drooling over that nobody and come over here!" His friend calling, making Moonchul's head turn towards him.
"Chanhee's not a nobody. Chanhee's gonna be famous one day, just you wait."
His friend put his hands up, "Okay, okay. Sorry to offend you, bro. But, I'm just askin', have you ever actually talked to the guy?"
Moonchul looked down at his feet, "N-No."
"Kim Moonchul!"
Moonchul shrugged, "Mianhae, but talking's not my forte."
His friend grinned and Moonchul paled at Kibum's wicked grin, "Then I'll do it."


Before Moonchul could stop him, the overly energetic short ball of demon ran off to the godlike creature usually called Chanhee.


-


Lee Chanhee didn't know many people. He stuck to his friends and whoever they brought around. He knows it's considered strange, but he's invisible in this school anyway, so what's the point?


That's why he was so suprised when a panting Kim Kibum came up to him that day.
"Ah! Lee Chanhee!" He said, pulling on said boys shoulder.
Chanhee looked up at him with wide eyes, "Y-Yes?"
"I know, I know, I'm creepy, but do you know my friend, Kim Moonchul?"
Chanhee shook his head.
"Well okay, he's in your chemistry and choir class. He's totally in love with you and he's totally been in love with you since our second year of middle school, and you've never even looked at him so I was wondering if I could bring him over and you can talk?"
"Uh...yeah, okay. I don't mind."


-


Kim Moonchul wants to kiss Kibum over and over again when he hears about it.
He decides to go for the option of throwing his arms around the smaller boy and grinning so hard Kibum mentioned his face was going to crack.


"Alright, alright, I love you too, bro, now go talk to Chanhee!"  Kibum said, pushing the tall boy towards Chanhee's table.

-

aND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING. I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL ME BECAUSE RANDOM OC AGAIN.
look at this, you got like, triple updates and one more chapter than i promised originally!

okay so now i'm gonna reply to you guys ok? ok~ this is all i have left so THIS IS YOUR LAST CHAPTER UNTIL I CAN UPDATE

okay but reply time only to the recent ones 'cause i'm a lazy HEhEH
loveangelandtheboy - no way! i'm actually ten times more cuddly and fluffy in the summer! just give me a while~
uknow_yunho - shh, don't tell the others but you're my favorite 'cause you were on my last story too. i may update once or twice while i'm there, idk.
aznmusiklife - i love niellie, he's growing on me. it has nothing to do with the gifset of him getting out of a pool in a skin tight shirt and lifting it up, of course not.
roserenamed - i liked your comment a lot. so, YOU get update, my friend. suji just gets worse right now but i don't think i'm gonna kill her off OTL
vinseopdiva - oh man, you will, you will. maybe! i'm sorry!! i will SHOWER you guys in updates and one shots and fluff and when i come back!!
B1A4Katie1 - /covers s. CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT WITH A CHOPSTICK THAT'D TAKE A LOT OF STRENGTH... they're getting there i promise. btw, i saw B1A4 all over my dash this morning, they made me cry with their pretty.
that has nothing to do with chunjoe, but your url reminded me of it.

ummm... okay~
i hope i got your guys' names right and if anyone else comments after this i'll reply on their wall okies? okies! I LUB YOU GUIZE SO MUCH~! <3

I'D PUT GIFS BUT I'M LAZY~

btw, next chapter? pretty intense so far.  and by "intense" i mean i keep rewritting it.

okAY OKAY ~ SO BYES FOR REAL! I MIGHT HAVE INTERNET THERE, I WON'T KNOW UNTIL LIKE... TWO DAYS FROM NOW. SO I'LL SEE OK? OKAY. SEE YOU AS SOON AS I CAN. <33

oh guys guess what i just found out i finished chapter sixteen earlier

should i or will i continue to be evil