In New York and Thailand

Last Dance

Yuri arrived in New York two days before their flight to Thailand. Yuri checked in at Ritz Hotel and while waiting for Jessica, she met Michael at the park. Brother and sister updated each other of their happenings, Yuri kept her brother on the loop with her swimming activity, big news in Korea, people they know, friends, family and other things. Yuri asked Michael to meet Jessica, but Michael as always declined. Michael thinks this is not the right time to meet Jessica, he promised Sarah that he will take care of Jessica and he wants to let Jessica know that he took care of her not because she is his sister's girlfriend. Michael treated Yuri to a New York famous hotdog bun and soda at the park while they are watching kids playing football.

Yuri bade goodbye to Michael after almost four hours together, they had so much time and Yuri hated to leave Michael but she has to meet Jessica in 10 minutes. She hurried back to the hotel where she saw her girlfriend on the lobby waiting for her. Yuri is still awed by how beautiful Jessica even when the blonde girl is just wearing jeans and shirt. Yuri's heart beat fast while walking towards the girl. She has not seen her girlfriend for five months and she just want to envelope the blonde girl in her arms.

Yuri: "Hi princess!" - while hugging the blonde girl.
Jessica: "Yul!" - kissing and placing her hands on the tall girl's neck to pull her closer.
Yuri: "Sweet! Let's go to my room."

Both girls walked to the lift and press 11F. Once the hallway of Yuri's room, she carried Jessica bridal style that causes the blonde girl to shriek. But Jessica let Yuri do whatever she wants; this does show how Jessica missed her girlfriend so much. Yuri struggled to open the door but still managed to and once inside the room, both girls kissed each other again. Yuri placed Jessica on the bed and pulling out of the kiss, the tan girl placed her head on Jessica's neck and hugged her very tight. Yuri smelled the strawberry scent of her girlfriend and she closed her eyes embracing the moment that the girl she love more than her life is right where she wants her to be. Jessica felt the warmth that Yuri is giving her in their position and she just want to stop the time and make Yuri stay close to her forever. The girls stayed in the same position for five long minutes.

Yuri: "I don't think I ever felt this wonderful now that you are here. I want to keep this moment fresh in my mind and maybe by just staying in this position I can."
Jessica (hugging more the tan girl): "Hmmm... I miss you embrace, your smell, your voice, your touch. Everything! You make me crazy whenever you are present beside me!"
Yuri (looking at Jessica): "I love you. I hope you will never get tired of me."
Jessica: "I should be the one to tell you that. You are the one waiting for me. You always make the effort of visiting me here. I hope you won't get tired of waiting for me."
Yuri: "That will not happen unless you want me to stop waiting." - suddenly felt sad
Jessica: "Is there something wrong?"
Yuri: "I can't help thinking that one day you may fall in love with another person because I am not always here beside you. I'm scared to lose you Sica. I don't think I can ever leave without you."
Jessica: "I'm here Yul, I will not leave you. How can I fall in love with somebody else when I am crazy about you?"

Yuri did not say anything, she turns her back from Jessica and suddenly she is crying. Jessica back hugged Yuri, the blonde girl understood how her girlfriend feels. She just doesn't know what else to say to make Yuri feel secured about their relationship. The last thing that Jessica wants is to hurt Yuri. Yuri brought happines in her life, the kind of life she lost after her parent's death. With Yuri, life becomes meaningful and wonderful again. Jessica loves only Yuri and she will make sure it will last. She just hoped that Yuri will not get tired of waiting for her, visiting her often in New York, sending her emails and SMS messages. The only thing that keeps Jessica going is a promise to her parents that she will take care of the Jung Enterprise and will build a happy family. Jessica knew that it is Yuri she wants to spend the rest of her life. Yuri and Jessica fell asleep not thinking about what will happen in the future. All they want is to savored the moment they are together, they want to shut out the world around them first.

The big day arrived. The couple arrived at the Kennedy airport an hour before their scheduled flight, Hyoyeon and Nicole drive them since Michael is obviously avoiding meeting Jessica. The two couples talked about their friends in Korea, Hyoyeon and Yuri updated the cousins that Yoona formally courted Seohyun. The four girls are just happy that Yoona is now serious with just one girl, when they thought Yoona is just playing with Seohyun. Soon the couples have to say goodbye to each other, Yuri and Jessica boarded the plane. Inside the plane, the couple cuddled together and decided to sleep because they had a sleepless night the previous day. To catch up some lost time, the couple had at least four rounds of lovemaking. They even felt that it is not enough but they knew they'll have more time in Thailand.

***** PHUKET, THAILAND *****

Yuri and Jessica went straight to the beach house that the tan girl reserved, they awed at the beauty of the place. The house is located near the beach and an open veranda overlooking the wide horizon of the beach. The place is calm amidst the sound of the waves and buzz of people on the beach. The house Yuri reserved was worth it as Yuri sweeps the whole place; she knew that the money she spent is really worth it. The couple stayed on the room until night time; they can't get enough of each other. They only went out when Jessica felt hungry. They dine on one of the restaurants around the beach, they tasted some delicacies that both agreed the all food are delicious. Yuri invited Jessica to walk along the beach, were a lot of couples can be seen.

Yuri: "I can still taste the food we just consumed. It was really delicious."
Jessica: "I can't wait to taste other delicacies, but Yul you have to watch your health. You have to stay fit for your swimming competition."
Yuri: "I can still exercise when I get back."
Jessica: "This is so romantic, don't you think?"
Yuri: "Everything is romantic when I spend it with you Sica."
Jessica: "I hope we can really stay like this for the next so many years."
Yuri: "I don't think that I am leaving you soon."
Jessica: "I don't mind having you around for a very long time. I don't know what I am going to do without you."
Yuri: "You can go on without me, you know. When you are in New York, I am not there every day with you right?"
Jessica: "I know it's hard, but the thought that you are mine makes me strong and push me to finish my studies so I can go back to Korea to be with you."
Yuri: "I waited for how many years, why can't I wait for two more years. I just want you to focus on your studies and enjoy life in New York as well."
Jessica: "That's what I like about you. Even though I am exclusively for you, you still let me do my own stuff."
Yuri: "Because I trust you. When I committed myself to love you, I know that I trust you. That is enough for me to also continue with my own life. If ever there will come a time that I am not there to be with you, I know that you
will still continue to move forward. But as long as I can keep up, I am always for you."
Jessica: "Even if time changes, please do not change for me Yul."

Yuri put her left hand on her jacket pocket; she was seen holding a box. Yuri then kneels and open the box in front of Jessica.

Yuri: "I am not asking you to marry me, not yet. But I want you to make a vow that when things don't go with our plan, you will still be there for me. As my partner, lover and best friend."
Jessica (helping Yuri stand): "Pabo Yul! I will always find a way to keep my love for you and I want you to be the same person who will ask me to marry her."
Yuri: "Sica. I love you more that my life. Remember that."
Jessica: "And remember that you are only mine."

With that, Yuri and Jessica watched the sun sets to give way to another night. Another day ended with full of love. Yuri and Jessica knew that many things will still come, but they know they can endure it together.

The few days in Phuket, the couple enjoyed the beach. Both girls attracted men and women; they looked stunning with their swim suits. Yuri almost got in to a fight after 2 men tried to hit with Jessica, good thing patrols are walking around to make sure the beach stays peaceful. Jessica didn't understand that because of her S-line body perfectly curved on the two piece of garment she's wearing can really attract admirers. In spite of the little trouble, both girls stayed on the beach until sunset. They capped their second day with lovemaking inside the house. Yuri took Jessica on the kitchen, living room and bathroom. Yuri never get tired tasting Jessica, like there's no tomorrow. Yuri made sure that Jessica will not forget all their love making, once they get back to New York and Korea respectively.

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

Victoria Ok is pacing back and forth on the living room; she can't wait to see Yuri again. Now that she is back in Korea, she knew that she's ready to get back Yuri. She changed so much after that faithful day Yuri caught her cheating, making out with somebody else inside the room she shared with Yuri.

Victoria: "I am back Yuri and I am determine to get your love back."
Victoria's Mom: "You definitely have to get Yuri, our business need her."
Victoria: "Not only that Mom, I want to win the bet Taecyeon made the other night."
Victoria's Mom: "How much is the bet?"
Victoria: "My car and cousin's pad"
Victoria's Mom: "You better make your move Victoria. You make sure that Yuri marries you."

What fate will come to our favorite couple? Can Victoria stand a chance to get Yuri back? How will Jessica face the things that will come her way? How will Yuri avoid the Victoria's temptation? Is it really calm before storm for Yulsic?