Second Year On A Roll

Last Dance

No untowards happened in the 12 months for everybody. Michael, stayed in New York to watch after Jessica. Although he couldn't bring himself to tell Jessica the real reason why he seems to be befriending the young girl. Jessica and Nicole kept their promise to study hard, Nicole vists Hyoyeon often in Korea since she is still no busy in school and Hyoyeon had visited Nicole twice in New York. Yoona and Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany and Sooyoung and Sunny were able to visit Nicole and Jessica in New York.

Yuri only visited Jessica once in the last 11 months, Yuri joined her school's swimming team. Yuri had long wamted to swim for Seoul University, by the time that she was invited to play for a member position she did not hesitated. Yuri is now the top swimmer of the university, some times she has to practice even the weekend. Jessica knew that Yuri is in the swimming team because she subscribe to Korean news magazine, she always read article where they feature Yuri. If Yuri is lucky, she can play for the national team. Jessica is very proud of her girlfriend and she's happy that Yuri is occupied of other things rather than always worrying about her girlfriend in New York. Although Yuri is very busy, she always call and send emails to Jessica. Yuri does things best because of Jessica. Their love may be less physically but they kept on holding to each other. If either Jessica or Yuri has a problem, they call one another. If they miss each other, they do video call. It was still peaceful and calm for all the girls and their loved ones.

Taecyeon has been following Jessica from school to her dorm, Taecyeon wants to make sure that Jessica is not dating any other guy. Taecyeon doesn't know that Jessica that has a girlfriend.

***** NEW YORK *****

Michael know that Yuri is thinking how to celebrate her second anniversary with Jessica. Michael thought of giving Jessica and Yuri plane tickets to Phuket, Thailand as a gift. Michael checked Jessica's school schedule, he wanted to know if the young girl can skip class for a day to stay in Thailand for 3 nights and four days. When he sure Jessica will not suffer the extra day in school, Michael called his ever reliable nurse in South Korea to place the booking for both Jessica (New York to Phuket Thailand) and Yuri (South Korea to New York and New York to Thailand). Michael is very happy that for 24 months, Yuri and Jessica stay true to their promise to support each other without demanding much from one another.

Michael placed a call to Yuri.

Yuri: "Hello?!"
Michael: "Hi sis! How's your swimming practice?"
Yuri: "Very tiring. But I am enjoying so I think it is okay. I'm excited to join the training for the national team next month. How about you, how are you?"
Michael: "I am good. Wow! National Team. It's going to be big Yul. I am really happy and proud of you!"
Yuri: "If you only joined the National Team during your time, both of us will get the chance to play together."
Michael: "Swimming is not for me, it is for you!"
Yuri: "Yeah, right. So what did you call?"
Michael: "Is it bad to miss my sister?"
Yuri: "Hahaha.. Why don't you go home if you miss me?! What's keeping you in New York? It seems that you are not telling me everything oppa. I know that working is not the only reason you are there."
Michael: "My friend is still sick and I have to cover for him in school."
Yuri: "I'm not going to force you, but I will know the real reason soon."
Michael: " I have a gift for you, my assistant nurse will give it to you tomorrow. Consider that as my early gift, for your birthday."
Yuri: "Is that a house and lot? Car? 1 million dollars? Hahaha."
Michael: "In your dreams Yul. But I love you sister."
Yuri: "I love you Oppa!"

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

Yuri received the gift and when she opened the envelope, she became ecstatic. Two plane tickets to Phuket, Thailand. Yuri was so excited and she hope that Jessica can go with her in spite of her busy schedule. Yuri thought of the things that she and Jessica will do in Thailand. This is the first time both girls will travel alone. It's really good to get away from their daily routine to spend their second year together. Yuri fished her phone and dialed Jessica's number.

Jessica: "Hello?"
Yuri: "Hi princess, how are you doing?"
Jessica "Yul! Just the voice I want to hear."
Yuri: "Busy?"
Jessica: "I'm finishing my school project. Why did you call?"
Yuri: "I'm going to invite you to travel with me to Phuket, Thailand. Do you think you can take a break from school?"
Jessica: "When is that?"
Yuri: "On our second anniversary?"
Jessica: "Oh right, it's almost our second year together huh?!"
Yuri: "Can you imagined?"
Jessica: "I'd love to spend our anniversary with you and you even spend money to buy the tickets?"
Yuri: "Oppa gave it to me as a gift."
Jessica: "I'm definitely going with you! So how about you? Are you behave there?"
Yuri: "Always."
Jessica "I'll see you soon Yul and I love you. I miss you!"
Yuri: "See you next week. I love you more."

And with that Yuri went to her friend to deliver the good news.

***** NEW YORK *****

At Nicole and Jessica's apartment. Nicole's washing the dishes when her phone ring.

Nicole: "Hello?"
Hyoyeon: "Hi Babe! How are you?"
Nicole: "Babe! God, I miss you you know that?"
Hyoyeon: "Good. I just need you to open the door and let me in. It's really called outside."
Nicole: "What?! You are outside?" - running towards the door.
Hyoyeon: "Suprise?!"
Nicole: "Babe!"
Hyoyeon: "I can't wait for another week to visit you. I am on vacation in school because of our sportfest."
Nicole: "You really know how to suprise me."
Hyoyeon: "There's also something important I have to tell you."
Nicole: "What is it? Something importan, hmmm."
Hyoyeon: "We can talk about some other day. I'm really hungry."
Jessica (going down her room): "Hyo! It's nice to see you here."
Hyoyeon: "Jessie! You're looking good. It must be the air here huh?!"
Jessica: "Hahaha. Funny. So what brought you here early?"
Hyoyeon (getting nervous): "Just want to spend time with Nix."

Unknown to both girls, Hyoyeon was asked by Nicole's parents to talk to their daughter because they found out that uncle Jung had almost sold Jung Enterprise. They are worried about Jessica's future knowing that the reason Jessica is studying is to be able to manage the business. Nicole's parents were devastated when they found out from the company's manager who is trying to keep the company open, however, sooner or later the business will collapse and close. Nicole's parents had talked to Mr and Mrs Kwon for assistance as Mr Kwon has been a successful business consultant for big companies, they agreed to meet for a longer meeting next week. Mr Kwon has to travel to Japan to check their business and will not be back by next week. They also contacted Michael to go home to Korea to attend the meeting with them.

Hyoyeon has a big responsibility to inform Nicole and eventually Jessica. Hyoyeon just prayed that both girls will take the news easier. Although Hyoyeon knew very well how Jessica may take the big news. Hyoyeon is planning to wait after Yuri and Jessica's anniversary to tell the girls.

How will Jessica take the news? Will Yuri be there to support the blonde girl?