Where Do We Go From Here

Last Dance

Yuri is crying while walking back home, she can't believe that she was the one who ended the relationship. She was the reason why Jessica got mad and why did she just end a special relationship? Yuri doesn't have the answers; she is simply stunned by how fast things happened. She can't take back what she just said.

 

Michael dialed Jessica's number to check on the girls' project and Jessica's situation with Yuri. Jessica is not answering her phone, he decided to try later. When he saw Yuri walking inside and she saw that her sister is crying.

 

Michael: "Yul, do you want to talk?"

Yuri: "Oppa! I made the biggest mistake in my life!"

 

Yuri hugged Michael; she feels the world is spinning on her again. Yuri collapsed on Michael's arms. Michael carried his sister to her bed and check on her, once he is sure that the tan girl is alright - she went down to his parents who are preparing for dinner.

 

Michael: "Appa, Omma I think Yul broke up with Sica."

Mr Kwon: "Wait, Taeyeon told me that Sica caught Yul kissing Victoria. So why is she the one to break up with Sica?"

Michael: "I'm not really sure why."

Mrs Kwon: "This is what I am worried about; I told Yul that I have a bad feeling about the party. It's like a bad omen."

Michael: "We can't do anything if Yul is really decided."

Mrs Kwon: "How about your plan?"

Michael: "I'll still make sure that Sica's future is better. I will still look after her even without Yul, I will love Sica like I love Yul that is for sure."

Mrs Kwon: "I only want Sica for your sister."

Mr Kwon: "We can't force Yul if she doesn't want to."

 

Everyone kept quiet with their own thoughts; they just want Yuri and Jessica to be happy.

 

At Nicole parent's home, five girls are inside the room. Nicole, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Jessica are talking about what happened to Jessica and Yuri in school. They are mad at Yuri for breaking Jessica's hurt by being caught kissing Victoria and now, ending their relationship. Although the girls are still giving Yuri a benefit of the doubt, Yuri is also their friend and it just fair to give her a chance.

 

Jessica told the girls of her plan; she will stay in New York even after studying. It is the only way she can escape marrying Taecyeon and she doesn't really care about the Jung Enterprise anymore.

 

Nicole: "Jess, Mom and Dad are also surprise about Victoria's announcement. They will talk to uncle Jung since he is the only one managing your business."

Jessica: "I really thank God, because if you, uncle and auntie are in it, it means I have to go against all of you!"

Nicole: "I told you Jess, you are like my sister and I will not keep any secrets with you especially if it has something to do with you."

Tiffany: "Jess, you can change your decision now that you know the marriage is not true. I have a good feeling that it is the reason why Yuri broke up with you."

Jessica: "I was suppose to ask her to come to the US with me after she graduates, but she never let me finish and instead broke up with me!"

 

Jessica starts to cry again, the other girls can only feel pity at their friend. She is totally broke.

 

Jessica: "Promise me girls, you will not tell Yuri what I was supposed to tell her."

Sunny: "Why Jess? Yuri has to change her mind; she will only do that if she knew what you were to ask her."

Jessica: "No. If she really loves me, she will go back to me without any reason."

Seohyun: "Jess unnie, are you sure about your plans?"

Jessica: "Seobaby, I will be fine. I get through when my parents died and I will definitely get through with Yuri-ah."

Tiffany: "Running is not always the answer to your problems. Are you really giving up like that Jess?"

Jessica: "I don't know! That is what I can think of right now."

Tiffany: "You still have two years to finish your studies and there is still a lot of time to change your decision."

 

The girls left Nicole and Jessica to go home. Jessica went back to her room and starts weeping again for the girl that she loves. She kept on calling her name until she can't control sleep.

 

Back at the Kwon's residence, Yuri woke up because of a call on her phone.

 

Yuri: "Hello?!"

Taeyeon: "Yul! You have to wake up and go down, dinner is ready and we are all here!"

Yuri: "Is Sica with you guys?"

Taeyeon: "Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun are with her. Give her some time Yul, you broke her heart remember?!|

Yuri: "Yah! Thanks for rubbing it."

Taeyeon: "Hurry, get down so we can eat. Sooyoung and Yoona can't wait anymore."

 

Yuri took a shower, change her clothes and went down to join her family and friends for dinner. After washing the dishes, the girls went to the pool and drink much to Yuri's whining.

 

Yuri: "I love Sica! She's my life and she's all I need."

Yoona: "If you love her, why did you break up with her? She caught you kissing Victoria; you explained by you broke her heart again."

Yuri: "She made a decision for herself! What should I feel about that?"

Sooyoung: "Yuri, Sica doesn't want to return because she doesn't want to marry Taecyeon. You call that selfish?"

Yuri: "I will not let it happen! She doesn't trust me!"

Taeyeon: "Enough of this. Girls, what should we think now is how to make things okay."

Hyoyeon: "Yul, Nicole and Jessica are going back to New York the next day. Don't you want to talk to Jess again?"

 

Yuri became quiet, although sober it hits her that Jessica is going back to New York. She doesn't know what will happen to them. She doesn't have any idea how to talk to her because she knew she made the biggest mistake of her life.

 

Hyoyeon: "I know that you can't take back what you told her, we are not forcing you. But being drunk is not a good thing."

Taeyeon: "That's right. You can take all the time you need but not being drunk."

 

Yuri's phone rang, she doesn't want to answer but thinking it may be important Sooyoung took the call.

 

Professor: "Hello Ms Kwon Yuri?"

Sooyoung: "Yes, who is this?"

Professor: "This is Professor Chang, I'm sorry to call late in the evening. I just received a report from the Dean with the list of students that will go to China for a project research. You are included on the list, please report to me tomorrow to give you the details."

Sooyoung: "Going to China? When? How long?"

Professor: "As one of dean’s lister, the school board chose you to join other students to China for six months."

Sooyoung: "Six months?! Holy $@%#. I'm sorry Professor. I will talk to my family and will report to you tomorrow."

Professor: "Your parents will be proud of you. Goodnight Ms Kwon."

Sooyoung: "Goodnight Professor!"

Taeyeon: "What was that?"

Sooyung: "Yuri's Professor called and told me that Yuri is going to China for advance study in six months."

Yoona: "It's not surprising. But how about Yuri's swimming?"

Sooyoung: "The board decided."

 

At Ok's mansion, Professor Chang bade goodnight to Victoria and her parents. Victoria found a way to make Yuri closer to her by gauging the Professor and the School Board to let Yuri go to Japan in spite of Yuri's swimming competition.

 

Will Yuri go to Japan? Does Michael know it's Victoria's plan? What will happen to Yuri? To Jessica? How will Michael cut himself half to look after Yuri and Jessica?